1 MY Manager

My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu PoV

Ring....ring...ring.....ring...ring...

DING!

I almost crash my alarm clock, because I really want it to stop because it's so noisy. But.....

7:31...ohhh crap Im late!

Chou Tzuyu! why you have to be so sleepyhead, your boss will gonna get mad at you again for being late..

I keep scolding myself while preparing, by the way I haven’t introduce myself my name is ....

Chou Tzuyu,26 years old I am working as a manager of some talented boy group. Yes everyone I am a manager of idol group here korea. I’ve been living here alone in korea for almost 5 years. My parents have their own business in taiwan. They want me to handle it but im not really into business. I just want to have a low profile work. Which can support myself.

I am now working at a entertainment company which is not really popular but since I can eat 3 times a day woth the salary I’m really oky to stay at the company even though my boss is not so kind. 

Kring...kring....(phone)

ohh speaking of the devil

I answer my phone, hello,’goodmor-..

where the hell are you!!!you are late, you know you have to bring the boys to the salon because they will be doing  a live! 

Im so sor-

just be here before 8:30 stupid!!!

I sigh...as I look at myself in the mirror..

‘why do I have to choose the wrong company...

I pick up my jacket and drive to the company’ why they can’t even brush they h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter