6 MY Manager

My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a month ...

 

Twice schedule were always been full, but still they are enjoying being busy.  The member have been friend with  tzuyu ever since mngr.kim call tzuyu to have dinner with them. For making up about the incident happen in cafe.

And every member except Sana,think that tzuyu have a crush on sana. Because he keeps looking to sana..

 

Restaurant...

So tzuyu have you think about my offer to you?, I really need your help ’mngr.kim said.

Yes noona but still the company want me to stay another month before They can pull my contract..tzuyu said 

Okay just let me know,if you already pull your contract with them, and also write a resume so I can submit it fast..manager said...

By the way noona, do they have schedule this coming saturday?..

The company give them 3 days break after their continues winning at music channel..why?..

 

Ahhh jeonyeon hyung will be celebrating his bday so if its okay to invite them,of course you are also invited noona..’tzuyu said.

 

I will ask them, but your friend jeongyeon is a model right,but it may cause a scandal for the girls....’

 

Don’t worry about that noona,hyung father own a restaurant and he plan to celebrate it with just us.so no one will gonna know that twice will be there.

They will gonna close the restaurant...tzuyu said..

 

Okay will ask them..m.kim

 

At the company..

 

Hyung!pdnim is looking for you...’

Okay i will go direct to his office...tzu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter