5 MY Manager

My Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bam!! 

Ouch!!!!...

Hot!!hot!hot!!

 

 People  near by look at them with shock face.because the white sweater become brown because of the coffee...

 

Im really sorry!....sana bow to the person many times because she really feel guilty...

 

Im sorry are you alright?’said the person..

 

Yah,sana are you alright..jihyo said and look at the man who was cleaning his sweater with hanker chief..

im really sorry my friend is so clumsy’jihyo said to the man..

When the man lift his face,jihyo got shock because the man who was in front of them is the handsome manager...

No no no its okay,it my fault because....

because I didn’t look...tzuyu said while looking at sana..’wow she’s beautiful.

Sana take off her to mask to apologize to the person...

Ahhh...mr. were really sorry.’momo said to tzuyu and bow...

She keep glancing at tzuyu who keep staring at sana..then she smile and realize that maybe tzuyu fall to sana beauty.

 

Tzuyu are you okay?!...the three boys go to their friend ...

Im fine hyung, don’t worry..’tzuyu said.

How about you miss?are you okay?..said jeongyeon but got shock when she the girl..

Twice ?!!!!dahyun and chaeng said at the  same time..but not too loud..

We are really sorry and please don’t make a scene,people will gonna know us..jihyo said to the boys..

Excuse me girls lets go,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter