Chapter 9

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last time I checked I didn't say I would pay for food" baekhyun pouted again.

"Too bad you are"Suho said.

"Why? Why can't Chen pay?" Baekhyun complained.

"Because I paid last time and last time I recall you haven't bought us anything so today is your turn" Chen said.

"But su-" baekhyun was about to speak until Suho interrupted him.

"I have to agree with Chen on this one, you haven't payed before so quit your whining your not a 3 year old" Suho stated.

"Hahaha"eunji giggled.

"What's so funny?" Suho said.

"Oh well I think you guys are so adorable arguing, it's really hard to hear people think you guys are devil's or something" eunji said.

"Well I can see why people are afraid because it the stories they hear and the things we done that's why they are afraid". Suho said.

"Well they shouldn't you guys are people too and yes you have done some bad things but that doesn't mean that you are completely horrible". Eunji said.

"Its better this way anyways.."Suho said.

after that conversation a cold silence fill the car until baekhyun spoke.

"Yay we're here let's go eat!"baekhyun excitedly said.

Once they found a good parking spot they had gotten out and went into the restaurant that is most famous for its chicken.

"Hello, please Come this way" the waitress said while showing them a quiet space where they can just enjoy their time together and to get bring o know each other better.

"I'll be back right when your done with finding your order" the waitress said.

"Okay let's see what I should get!"eunji said.

"You really love to eat dont you?" Chaneol said while giggling.

"Yep! I like almost everything" eunji said with a smile.

"Sorry to bother you but are you guys done with what you want to order?" The waitress said.

"Ah yes can I  have 7 serving of mild chicken and 7 spicy chicken oh and a bottle of Soju please!" Eunji said having everyone stunned at how much she had ordered where it was only for her.

"Um we will just have 9 serving of just chicken and water" Suho said.

"Okay I'll be back with your order" the waitress said.

"Why did you order so much?" Suho said.

"This how much I normally order" eunji said with a smile.

"Oh okay just this once I'll let this slide"Suho said.

"Here is your order and if you need anything else then I will be happy to help" the waitress said.

"Thank you" They all said.

"Now let's dig in!" Baekhyun said.

As they all were eating they talked about themselves and played some games for half an hour.

"Miss anothe botle of Soju pwease" eunji barely spoke as she was drunk.

"Um shouldn't we stop her?" Sehun said.

"Eunji that's enough you already drank 6 bottles already" Suho said with concern.

"No!. You guys arwnt the only ones qho have been in pain...did you know that my father walke out on me and my brother when I wa jus 6 yer ol? I'm it was hard for my mom to raise us....i ha to work 3 job jus to suppor us..."drunk Eunji spoke but only barely.

....the room filled with silence as they all thought she was just th is happy girl but she was just hurting inside..

"Um wel-"Suho was about to finish until eunji interrupted him.

"It was har hearing my mother cry every night. Sometime I wonder what my life woul be like if my fathe was there..." Eunji softly said before she fell asleep.

"Okay let's go take her back" Chensaid

"Um you guys go ahead I'll walk her there she probably needs a breath of air" Suho said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter