Chapter 7

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji was on the right side while suho was on the left side facing each other. Then suddenly eunji comes full speed trying to punch suho but suhi had dodged it. 

"Your a tough on aren't you" eunji stated.

"Well I'm the best out of everyone" suho boasted.

"Not for long.. " eunji had replied on the ground.

Eunji had charged at suho giving him a good kick with a nice punch in the face then suddenly he felt something on his lip and there it was blood...he has never bleed when fighting someone before.

"Huh..the best? Then why are you still on the ground? Guess i win" eunji said excitedly.

 Suho then had got up and whiped the blood from his lip and started charging at her and had tried to kick her but luckly eunji was able to Dodge it but then as soon as she turned back around there suhi was again going at her it happened so quick that the next thing she knew it she was caught Lying on the ground while suho had her in a headlock.

"Never get distracted or your opponent can use it as an advantage" suho explained while still holding her down.

"O-okay now let go" eunji had said with a little bit of air to breathe.

"I would have beat you if you didn't come so suddenly" eunji mocked.

"Fine wanna go for another round? " suho said.

"N-no...I'm too tired. This is good for today" eunji said while her arms we're crossed.

"Her" suho chuckled.

"What's so funny? " eunji said.

"Your so cute when your mad" suho replied.

"W-who says I'm mad? " eunji said rolling her eyes.

"Okay whatever you say princess" suho said.

"Don't call me princess my name is Eunji,  Jung Eunji! " she said agrivatedly.

But then when she looked away from suho she looked at the corner of her due at him and noticed something.

"Your lip!" Eunji said worried.

"Huh my lip? " suho then touched his lip and felt a sharp pain then looked at his finger and saw blood running down.

"Where is your first aid kit? " eunji said .

"Oh its fine, it's only a little cut and plus I've been hurt way worse" suho said calmly.

"A little cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter