Chapter 14

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're not scared of you." The men said.

The man in the shade didnt do or say anything but just stood there. Eunji glanced at the corner of her eye and saw one of the men get some sort of weapon out of his pocket. The street light then reflected on it and she realized it was a knife. She didn't want to see a innocent person get hurt, and even though she was terrified her legs thought otherwise.

Her mind taking full control over her body remembered the tactics suho taught her and she used them for the first time, she kicked the man holding her where the sun doesn't shine and watched him roll on the ground. The other men went after her and knowing she couldn't beat two at a time she just went after the one closest to her. She expected a blow to the head but nothing came. Turning her back the other man was on the ground unconscious.

"Nice to see you again." A voice said and she whipped her head around to see who it belonged to.

"Kris?" Eunji said not expecting it to be him.

"We meet again though not at a good time. Would you like to grab some coffee?" Kris said.

"Um, I dont kn-" Eunji was saying until she got cut off by kris.

"Just for a while." He said.

"Okay, then just for a little bit." She agreed. Then they stared walking to a cafe.

They ordered their drinks and went to a available table.

"So..what were you doing out so late?" Eunji asked to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

"I was just taking a walk until I heard someone and found you and those guys so I figured I would check it out. When I did it looked like you needed help so I was going to help but you handled it yourself." Kris said.

"Oh no, I wasn't that good. Just a little self defense 101. Plus, you also helped with the other guy so thanks for that." She said and smiled.

"Its no problem. When someone is in need I will do what I can to help." Kris said.

"That's very kind of you. I know a lot of people these days would just walk off even seeing someone in need. It's a sad world we live in. So again thank you." Shd said generously.

"Yes, it is very sad. It would be nice if there were more people in the world like you." Kris said showing his smile that makes all the girls faint.

"Oh..thanks." Eunji said with a hint if pink on her cheeks.

"By the way. Where did you learn your self defence?" Kris asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter