Chapter 11

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Friday afternoon*

"Okay girls I have to go home early today see you tonight!" Eunji shouted.

"Okay" they all said. 

Eunji ran so fast to get ready for suho's birthday.

*15 minutes later*
*ding dong*

"Okay I'm coming!" Eunji said while grabbing her purse and jacket.

"Okay let's go" Eunji said as she closed the door behind her.

"So your first surprise is the...amusement park!" Eunji said.

"Okay as you wish" Suho said while he took off to the amusement park.

*arrives at amusement park*

"Woah it's so pretty and big!" Eunji said.

"Eh it's alright.." Suho said.

"What you don't like amusement parks!?" Eunji said.

"Its not like I don't like it it's just I've never been to one before" Suho said.

"Hehehe, then today you will start to see how fun and exciting it is!" Eunji said.

"What have I got myself into?" Suho said under his breath. 

"Okay let's go to that ride over there!" Eunji said pointing at the swings. They then walked over and waited in line for at least 10 minutes because of the long line.

"That will be 2 tickets each" the worker said.

"Okay here" eunji said then Suho gave him his tickets.The ride soon started once they fit as much people as they could.

"Wohoo that was fun! Did you like it?" Eunji said.

"Yes it was alright" Suho said, and after that they went on many more rides.

*2hrs later*

"Oh let's play and arcade game hmm.. lets play that shooting game over there!" Eunji said.

"Okay that's a good way to see how far you've come" Suho said as they were walking to it.

"Okay let's see...if I win you have to do something for me, how about it?" Eunji said.

"Okay deal and if I win you have to do something for me" Suho said.

"Okay deal!" Eunji said.

"1..2..3..go!"the worker said.

*boom pow* *boom pow*the guns went as they were shooting them.

*ding!*then they were done playing and they worked started to count their scores and...eunji won by only 1 point..

"Yes!!" Eunji shouted as she was happy.

"Man..okay what do you want me to do for you" Suho said feeling defeated.

"I will save it for another because today is your day" Eunji said with a smile.

"Okay then" Suho said.

"Okay this time let's go to the gift shop!" Eunji said pointing to the left where the gift shop is where there are stuffed animals, jewelry and headbands.
 
"Okay" Suho agreed.

"Woah" Eunji said picking up a Minnie mouse headband. She then had tried it on and looked in the mirror.

"How do I look?" Eunji said smiling.

"It doesn't look that good." Suho said jokingly.

"Really?okay..." Eunji said while taking it off.

"No I'm just messing with you now put it back on" Suho said.

"Its already off anyways" Eunji said. Suho then picked the headband back up and took a step towards eunji and had put the headband back on her.

"You look cute" Suho said with a smile.

"Okay let's go pay" Suho said.

"Wait a minute you have to wear one too" Eunji said while holding an Mickey mouse headband for they can match.

"No it's fine" Suho said.

"Please wear it, no one will see you wear it" Eunji said.

"Okay fine" Suho said Eunji then had gesture for him to bend down a little for she could put it on his head.

Then they had started playing more games but a few minutes after it started getting cold.

"Brr..why did it get cold so fast and it's may" eunji said while rubbing her arms.

"Did you not bring a jacket?" Suho said.

"Yes but it's too small but it's fine I can endure it" Eunji said but after she said that Suho began taking off his jacket.

"Here wear mine" Suho said while putting his jacket over eunji.

"I said it was fine and what about you?" Eunji worried.

"Its fine" Suho said.

"Bu-"eunji was saying until Suho interrupted her.

"I said it's fine now let's sit down I'll be back so stay here" Suho said while running off.

"Okay" Eunji said.

*5 minutes later*

"Here" Suho said while handing her a hot packet.

"Oh thank you" Eunji said.

"Um I will be back" Eunji said.

"Okay" Suho said.

"Okay lets text them to see if they are ready it's cold out here" Eunji said while pulling Her phone out.

"Are you guys ready?" Eunji typed.

"Yes we are" Baekhyun replied.

"Okay then we are on our way" Eunji texted back.

Then suddenly three men approached her.

"What is a pretty lady like yourself doing all alone over here would you like to be my baby?" He said

"Yea" another man said while looking up and down at Eunji. 

"For starters don't call me baby because I'm sure I'm not you baby and two I'm not here alone so if you don't mind move because your blocking my way" Eunji said with anger.

"Oh don't be like that we just wanna talk" he said while touching her hair.

"Get your filthy hand off me" Eunji said while glaring at them.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" the other man said.

"Or what?" Eunji said.

"Boys get her"man. Umber one said.

"No get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter