Chapter 10

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well it first started with my dad, he was always at work, he always came home late and he would come home drunk and sometimes he will get mad and break things but never hit any of us. But one night he came back totally drunk that he and my mom was arguing over him coming home drunk every night and he then hit her...I saw everything..I love my mom and I can't handle to see her hurt more moreover my own father hurt her?..so I yell for him to stop but he wouldn't so I went to him and hit him.....um then he had slapped me and my mom tried to tell him to stop but he then hit her and she fell so then our neighbor heard them arguing and called the police but before they could get here my dad left us and never came back.." Eunji said with her eyes filing with tears.

Suho had noticed and stopped the car to the side to speak to her.

"I don't know why I'm crying.. I never told anyone about what happened" Eunji said whipping her tears away.

" Anyone would have cried if something that painful had happened." Suho said while running her back.

" I can't help but think it's my fault..my brother had it hard, he would get picked on for not having a father and it hurt me to see that he was struggling." Eunji said.

"What happened to you and your family is not your fault, you had no control over what happened so stop blaming yourself" Suho said as he wiped a rear off her face.

".....thanks, I feel a little bit better." Eunji said as she sniffled her nose. Suho then continued to drive and eunji fell asleep. A few minutes have passed by until Suho heard eunji talking in her sleep.

"M-mom...I'm...sorry" Eunji said. 

"Eunji" Suho whispered.

"We are here" Suho said.

"We are?" Eunji said while waking up.

"Yes let's go inside" Suho said. They walked into the house and all the exo members came rushing to her to see if she was alright from last night.

"Are you okay?" Baekhyun said.

"Are you feeling better now?" Chen said.

"Do you remember anything?" Kai said.

"Okay okay enough of the questions we have to go train her you can talk to her later" Suho said pulling eunji with him.

"I'm better now thank you!" Eunji shouted as Suho was pulling her.

"You can let go now" Eunji said.

"Oh right."Suho said with letting go of her arm.

"So what am I learning today?" Eunji said.

"Knife handling" Suho said.

"Knife handling?" Eunji asked.

"Yes, usually if your in a one to one combat the enemy with have a pocket knife just in case you get caught by them so you always have to carry one too" Suho said while pulling his pocket knife out.

"Okay" Eunji said.

"Here is this your personal pocket knife keep this everywhere you go just in case" Suho said.

"Okay" Eunji said.

"You only have have to pull it out by the handle of your pocket then swing it at least 12 inches away from you for you won't hurt yourself" Suho explained.

"Okay like this?" Eunji said as she showed him.

"Yes perfect now keep practicing I'll be back"Suho said while walking out.

"Okay" Eunji said as she kept practicing.

*10 minutes later*

"Here are some snacks" Suho said while holding some snacks and drinks for them walkong towards her.

"Thank you." Eunji said.

"No problem, I've noticed you've been working really hard lately" Suho said.

"Yeah, I needed this" Eunji said with full.

"Close your mouth while eating" Suho said.

"So judgy.." Eunji said under her breath.

"What was that?" Suho said.

"Huh? I didnt say anything." Eunji said.

"Okay.."Suho said.

"So.. you know a lot about me already what about you tell me more about you?" Eunji said.

"Okay um well my parents are divorced, I also have a brother but he is only 4 years older than me, our gang been around for about 6 years now and that's the sum of my life" Suho said.

"May I ask why they are divorced? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Eunji said.

"I'll tell you so my mom cheated on my dad and he caught her.. she didn't ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter