Chapter 12

Falling for him (ON HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Suho said surprised.

"Yeah it's because they were all asking so many questions and I just blurted it out.." Eunji explained.

"Oh okay" Suho said.

"Wait.. your not mad?" Eunji said.

"No there is no reason for me to" Suho said.

"Really?" Eunji said.

"Yes, I can also see you even more now" Suho said smirking over the phone.

"Whatever and stop smirking" Eunji said

"How did you know I was smirking?" Suho asked.

"I can just feel it" Eunji said.

Oh..look at you are you starting to like me? Suho said.

"Whatever, anyways the real problem is the girls and us" Eunji said changing the subject. 


"Okay, then when do they want to meet?" Suho said.

"I told them you had to work" Eunji said.

"Why? Now i want to meet them." Suho said.

"Huh? Why?" Eunji said.

"To embarrass you" Suho answered.


"Now you are defiantly not meeting them" Eunji said.

"Come on we are bound to meet sooner or later Suho said.

"...are you completely sure? What if they find out your secret" Eunji said.

"Yes I'm sure and they won't find out" Suho said.

"Um are you free tomrrow I just want to get it done as soon as possible" Eunji said.

"I think i can make time" Suho said.

"Okay good so where are we going to meet?" Eunji said.

"You can come over to my house" Suho said.

"Your house? I thought just going to a nearby cafe would be alright" Eunji said.

"Nope, that's bot how you meet people for the first time, I have to leave a good impression" Suho said.

"Ugh, whatever I'm going to bed goodnight."Eunji said as she hung up the phone. Eunji tossed and turned that whole night getting at least 10 minutes of sleep thinking about how tomrrow will turn out.

*Saturday*

*Brrrriiiinnnnggg* the alarm clock went

"Ugh...shut..up..stupid clock" Eunji said slowly waking up. After a few minutes she got out of her bed and went to cover her daily morning routine.

"Girls" Eunji said.

"What?" Chorong answered.

"Change of plans um my b-boyfriend said he could meet us today at his house later" Eunji said.

"Huh really!?" Namjoo said.

"Yes he texted me this morning and said we could meet up" Eunji said.

"Yay! We get to meet eunji boyfriend..we get to meet eunji's boyfriend" Hayoung repeated and eunji just ignored her.


*couple hours later*

"Okay we go in 2 hours" Eunji said.

"Then let's go buy him a present!" Bomi said.

"Why?" Eunji said.

"It was his birthday recently" Bomi said.

"Yeah it wouldn't seem right if we disnt give him anything" Namjoo said.

"Okay then let's go to the mall" Eunji said.

*at the mall*

"Okay what should we buy for him?" Bomi said.

"What about a tie or cologne?" Namjoo said.

"What about both?" Hayoung said.

"Yeah, I think both is good." Chorong said.

"Okay let's split in to three me, namjoo and hayoung will look for the cologne and eunji,chorong and naeun look for the tie" Bomi said.

"Okay, then let's all meet back here" Chorong said. Then they all spilt up top find Suho presents.

"Lets look in this store" Naeun said.

"Unni, what about this tie?" Naeun called eunji.

"I'm I don't know let's keep looking" Eunji said.

"Just to give you guys an example he looks good in blue, black, and purple" Eunji said.

"He looks good in, you never said that aboit your boyfriends before eunji" Chorong said.

"W-well..jist keep looking" Eunji stuttered.

"Okay okay" Chorong said while both her and naeun were laughing.

 "This one?" Chorong said but eunji nodded for a no.

"What about this one?" Naeun said eunji's still signals a no. At the rate they were going in, there was no chance to find a good tie until.

"Chorong and naeun come here!" Eunji called.

"What about this one?" Eunji said showing it to the to girls. The tie was navy blue with a little hint of purple in it.

"Wow it's perfect now let's go pay for it" Chorong said..

"Wow I didn't expect it to be that pricey" Naeun said

"Its fine I get paid next week" Eunji said while they were walking to their meeting spot with the other girls.

"Were back how long did you guys wait?" Chorong said.

"We just got here too" Hayoung said.

"Okay good let's put it in one bag and we can head over there now we've spent too much time here" Eunji said.

*at Suho house*

"Eunji you didn't tell us that he was..rich!" They all said with surprised faces.

"Money doesn't matter" Eunji said.

"Eunji, we like him already" Namjoo said speaking for all of them.

*ding dong*

"Please come in" his maid said.

"He even has a maid!" Namjoo whispered.

"Ahh don't even start." Eunji said as Suho was approaching.

"Ah, so you girls must be eunji's family please make yourself at home" Suho said gesturing to the table.

"Oh yes thank you" They said

"I will be back with Dinner so please help yourself with refreshments"Suho said as he went into the kitchen.

"I will go help him I will be back girls." Eunji said as she went into the kitchen.

"I didn't know you were this rich!" Eunji whispered.

"Really?" Suho said.

"Yes, but anyways here they girls wanted to get you a present for your birthday" Eunji 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter