[ Chapter 9 ] Hired

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally done!~" Yuiji exclaimed happily, leaning back on the chair and stretching her tense muscles. 

"Wow, that's really beautiful." Mina stared with agape. 

"It's beautiful cause you're the model in it~" Yuiji cooed, saving the file and putting it on her USB. "I hope your parents like these."

"Of course Yu-chan." Mina smiled and began to massage Yuiji's back for her. 

"Oooh~ Right there Mina-chan." Yuiji moaned, feeling her stress disappear as Mina firmly dug her fingers into her back. "Harder Mina."

Mina complied, pressing a bit firmer on the girl and placed a small kiss on her hair. On the other side of the closed door, Mr and Mrs Myoui had their ears pressed again the door, trying to make out what the two girls were saying. The moans made the two widen their eyes as they lurched forward, pushing the door open and collapsing onto Mina's fluffy rug. They swiftly stood onto their feet, brushing the dirt off their clothes and composing themselves.

"O-Oh oto-san, oka-san." Yuiji stuttered and stood up, bowing politely. "Did you need anything?"

"Yeah oto-san, oka-san, do you need anything?" Mina gritted her teeth, smiling at her parents.

Coughing they straightened their clothes. "Y-Y-Yes, are you done with the posters?" 

Yuiji nodded and clicked the file, the posters she had previously worked on popping up onto Mina's screen. A satisfied smile grew onto their face as they scanned through the posters, liking how Yuiji captured Mina in the mountains with the beautiful scenery complimenting the outfit. Mina's father nodded towards his wife and patted Yuiji on the back.

"We really like the posters Yuiji." He clapped his hand together in a pleased manner. "We would really like to hire you."

"Really?!" 

They nodded and shook her hand, welcoming her into the company. 

"We'll set you up with your own office and I'll make Mina your secretary." Mr Myoui winked and Yuiji's cheeks and ears turned red.

"Oto-san!!!" Mina complained, feeling embarassed herself. "Go away!" 

"Okay, okay. We'll leave you two to pick up Seiji. Don't do anything naughty." 

Yuiji bid them goodbye and hugged Mina's waist, slowly rocking side to side. She felt her body relax and she turned around, resting her head on Yuiji's shoulder. Placing a warm kiss on the crown of Mina's head, she walked slowly towards the bed and laid Mina down carefully. 

"You should rest now, today's been a tiring day." Yuiji pulled the cover up to Mina's neck and brushed the hair away from her face. "I'll go make some food when you wake up.

She turned to leave but a hand prevented her from going and it belonged to no other than Myoui Mina. "Sleep with me."

"Hmm, alright." Yuijin slithered under the covers next to Mina. "But only until you fall asleep."

Mina nodded in a agreement and closed her eyes, drifiting off to dreamland as Yuiji lovingly her hair. 

 

The next day, Mr Myoui had offered to give Yuiji a tour of their company since it was the weekends. Yuiji had let Seiji stay over at a friends house for weekend and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter