[ Chapter 2 ] Tired

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really popular?" 

Sana flicked her hair from her shoulder, exposing her milky skin and jawline, causing the students' jaws to drop. 

"You could say that." Sana puffed. 

Yuiji cringed at Sana and continued walking in silence with her head low, not liking all the unnecessary attention on her. 

"Mina-chan! Momo-chan!" Sana beamed and ran to two girls. "Come on Yuiji-chan!" 

Yuiji walked to the table and bowed down, the girls doing the same. "Hello, nice to meet you. My name is Tennouji Yuiji."

"Heyy~ My name is Hirai Momo but you can call me baby~" A girl with blonde hair winked flirtatiously.

Yuiji kept a straight face, making the atmosphere turn awkward and the girl next to her took this as a cue to introduce herself. 

"Hello, my name is Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you Yuiji-ssi." Mina had a soft-spoken voice, and Yuiji thanked the lord that at least one of them was normal. 

"Ah, no need for formalities, just Yuiji is fine." Yuiji smiled lightly and made Sana stare at the two in displeasure. 

"A-Ah, then can I call you Yuiji-chan?" Yuiji nodded. "You don't need to address me with formalities as well then."

"Alright Mina-chan." 

Sana flared her nostrils, thinking that they were getting a little bit too close her liking. "Well Mina-chan, you know Yuiji-chan here is from Kobe as well?"

Mina's eyes widen in surprise and lurched forward. "R-Really?"

Sana's smile disappeared when Mina and Yuiji engaged in a deep conversation, leaving her Momo out of the circle. Sana leaned towards Momo and whispered.

"She's interesting isn't she?" 

"Mhmm, but she's totally my style."

"In your dreams Hirai." 

Sana and Momo stabbed their lunches impatiently with their forks, waiting for Mina and Yuiji to finish their conversation. Unfortunately by the time they were done, lunchtime had ended and Mina and Yuiji had suddenly became the bestest of friends. 

"See you later Yu-chan!" Mina exclaimed as she waved happily. 

"Bye Mina-chan~" She returned an equally bright smile and Sana noticed it was the first time Yuiji had genuinely smiled at someone. 

Feeling jealous, Sana grabbed M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter