[ Chapter 3 ] Little Sister

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina-chan..."

Yuiji cautiously approached the crying girl who was sitting on the bench, curled up into a small ball. She slowly lifted her head, revealing her blood-red eyes and running nose but honestly, she still looked like an elegant princess. 

"Are you okay?" Yuiji wrapped her arms around Mina's shoulder and pulled her closer.

The rare warmth made her cry even harder, flustering Yuiji. "A-Ah, it's okay Mina-chan~" 

Yuiji continued to whisper encouraging words as she Mina's back and let her cry on her shoulder. After a few good minutes, Mina had finaly regain her composture and thanked her for lending her a shoulder to cry on. 

"What's wrong?" Yuiji cooed.

"Everything..." Mina mumbled, her eyes growing solemn. "I hate this school, and I hate everyone here."

"You hate me?" Yuiji pouted, lifting the mood a bit and made Mina giggle. 

"Except you Yuiji-chan." Mina pinched her cheeks. "But I hate Sana, and I hate Mark. The only reason they're popular is because of their wealth and social connections. I..I just wished it didn't have to be like this."

"I heard that you are pretty well off too Mina-chan." 

"I guess so, but unlike Sana, Mark and the others, I don't like to show it off. It's not my money, it's my parents." She remarked. "My parents always told me to be humble and work hard in life so later on life will be easy for me."

Yuiji nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I agree. I'm not well off but I got into the school through a scholarship."

"R-Really?!" Mina gasped. "A scholarship?! You must be really smart then!"

"Haha, not really." Yuiji smiled bashfully and rubbed her nape. "I just spent most of my time studying so I can help support my little sister. It's been pretty hard after my parents died and I am barely financially stable."

"You're a good daughter and sister." Mina smiled.

"You are too, we should hang out more. Maybe take a break from them." Yuiji suggested.

"Yeah...but..." Mina's eyes grew dark. "I can't leave Sana's group. My family's business is lower than Sana's and if I do something she doesn't like, it will affect my family."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter