[ Chapter 7 ] Punishment

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuiji's eyes fluttered open and she was greeted with Mina's peaceful sleeping face, long beams of sunray shining through the window. Yuiji couldn't help herself and kissed Mina's forehead, cheek, nose and then her lips. Mina twitched and her eyes soon fluttered open. 

"Rise and shine Princess~" Yuiji cooed, brushing the stray hairs behind her ear. "Time to go to school."

"Okay." Mina smiled and pecked her lips. "Your morning voice sounds really nice to hear."

Yuiji chuckled and nuzzled her nose into Mina's neck, inhaling her scent and placing a firm kiss on her collarbone. The two got up and brushed their teeth, changing into their uniform and walking downstairs too see Mina's parents and Seiji already eating breakfast. 

"Oh, Mina, Yuiji!" Her father beamed. "Did you have a good sleep?"

They nodded and sat down. 

"Eat and I'll tell the driver to drive you two to school okay?" Mina's mother stated, taking a bite out of the omelette. 

Seiji dug her spoon into the porridge and gulped it down, exclaiming happily. "Mmmm~ It's so good oka-san, oto-san!"

"Try to not be messy Seiji." Yuiji sighed, taking a tissue and wiped the remaining food off . "And oto-san, oka-san, I'm really sorry for asking this but can you accompany Seiji to her school? I have to go to school and I don't feel safe leaving her alone."

"Of course dear!" Mina's father beamed. "We'd love to!"

"And um...uh...."

Her parents and Seiji stared at the two girls who were shifting uncomfortably on their seats as if they had ants in their pants.

"M-Mina-chan and I are dating, and I was hoping we could have your blessing and support for our relationship." Yuiji squeaked timidly. 

Mina held her hand as there was an awkward silence. It was soon broken by Seiji's laughter. 

"Haha! You lose oto-san!" Seiji pointed her tiny finger towards Mina's father and the two girls looked at them, confused. "Now you have to buy me jelly!"

"Seiji, what are you talking about?" Yuiji glared at her sister. 

"Well we made a small, minor bet last night." Mina's mother pushed her index finger close to her thumb, barely touching each other. "That you and Mina would date ahem.."

Mina slapped her forehead in embarassment. "Oka-san!!!"

"Well would you look at that? Time to go to school! Bye girls!" Her mother pushed them out of the house where their dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter