[ Chapter 10 ] Number One

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's hand travelled up towards her collar and ed the first button, exposing Yuiji's collarbone. her lips, she continued to the second one with her eyes glued onto the skin beneath it. 

Knock knock

Yuiji jolted back and grabbed onto Mina's hands, halting her actions. Letting out a frustrated sigh, Mina buttoned Yuiji's shirt again and got off her lap before unlocking the door. To their surprise, Mina's father was standing in the hallway with Sana and Momo besides him. Their eyebrows rose in shock when they saw Yuiji inside as they were only expecting to see Mina.

"Oh Yuiji-chan?" Sana smirked. "What are you doing here?" 

"Oh I forgot to tell you but Yuiji here is our new leader of the marketing team!" Mr Myoui boasted proudfully, not knowing the glares the four girls were exchanging. 

"Oh really?" Sana glanced at Mina "You sure are lucky to have Yuiji-chan."

"Yes, I know!" He chuckled and excused themself, leaving the four in Yuiji's office. 

"What are you doing here?" Mina tried her best to say it in a nice tone. "Do you need anything?"

"Hmm, we heard you got a new leader and planned on taking them but I guess Yuiji-chan won't agree." 

"Why?" Mina furrowed her eyebrows. "Why do you need the leader of the marketing team?"

Momo and Sana grinned evilly. 

"'Cause when you don't have a leader in marketing, your company will have to cease it's product advertising, and eventually your company will plummet down into the ground."

Mina's blood begna to boil and Yui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter