[ Chapter 8 ] Repaying

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so sorry Yuiji-chan..." Mina quietly sobbed in Yuiji's arm. 

She shook her head, the shorter girl's hair to calm her down. "It's okay Mina-chan, it hurts me more to see you cry."

The scene in front of them almost made them puke. Sana and Momo looked at each other and nodded their heads. 

"Get out of the class if you're going to cry." Momo demanded, staring specifically at Mina. "Gosh you make my ears bleed."

"You--" Yuiji was pulled away by Mina when she almost lunged towards Momo like a savage animal. 

"Let's go to the rooftop Yuiji." Mina mumbled and Yuiji nodded, glaring at Momo and Sana before walking up the stairs. 

 

Mina fished for a pack from her pocket and pulled out a cigarette. She lit it up but before it could even touch her lips, Yuiji snatched it away from her, sighing heavily. 

"Mina-chan, it's not good if you smoke." Yuiji pulled the girl into a hug. 

Mina started to tear up again and she hugged Yuiji tighter. "Y-Yuiji!"

Yuiji let Mina sob in her arms as they sat on the rooftop. Tears seem to endlessly pour from Mina's eyes and it pained Yuiji to see her penguin cry. Pulling out her phone, she dialled for Mina's parents, wanting to ask permission to go home but Mina immediately stopped her. 

"I-I don't want my parents to know." She hiccupped. "T-They don't know about this yet."

"But Mina, they have the right to know." Yuiji's eyebrows creased together. 

"A-Alright..." Mina looked down. "How about we just go to my parent's company?"

Yuiji nodded, thinking it was a better idea than to stay silent. The two Japanese girls made their way to the company that was far from their school. Upon arrival, Mina made sure that she had got rid of all the tears and freshened her face with some light foundation. The staff bowed to Mina as she made her way to the top floor where her parent's office was situated. She pushed the doors open and saw her parents sitting at  wooden table with concerned expressions on their face.

"Oka-san, oto-san, what's wrong?" Mina muttered.

"M-Mina! Y-Yuiji!" Her mother stuttered, surprised. "W-What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"Yeah, but I missed you guys." Mina made up an excuse. 

"Our business isn't going very well, our stocks have gone down and our only leader in the marketing team has transferred to another company. It's all going down." Her father buried his face into his hand as his wife patted his back. 

Mina was pained to see her parents so down. 

"U-Um, just want to say that if you need someone in the marketing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter