Seulgi's Secret

Oh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun knew she was in love when she realized how much she liked watching Seulgi work. It was so fascinating to spend her summer days poolside with her friends watching her girlfriend work at the country club her family owned.

 

Some days Seulgi was a lifeguard, dressed in that deliciously tight red one piece that showed off her…assets. Other days she was waiting tables at the restaurant, dressed in white button downs that showed off her collarbones. Joohyun even loved seeing Seulgi work at the ice cream stand because she had to wear that giant ice cream taco hat that always made her laugh.

 

It was a religious experience to watch her golden skin sparkle in the sun and her slim, but oh so toned biceps flex whenever she carried something or even just scooped ice cream. Seulgi worked outside most of the time and always ended the summer completely sun kissed, something Joohyun loved.

 

But whenever Seulgi would stop by her cabana throughout the day to steal a quick kiss, Joohyun would always see the shimmer of sweat but she noticed something a bit odd.

 

“I don’t get it.” She blurted, frowning.

 

“What is it now, unnie?” Sooyoung drawled, lazily sipping her strawberry smoothie.

 

“It’s Seulgi.”

 

Yeri snickered from her lounge chair beside her. “Of course it is. It’s always Seulgi.”

 

“No, you guys don’t understand. She smells good. Like really good. All the time.”

 

“How is that a problem?”

 

“It’s not, I love it actually. She always smells like fresh laundry for some reason, but I just don’t understand how it’s possible. She runs around the club all day, shouldn’t she smell like sweat or something?”

 

Sooyoung chuckled, sitting up in her chair. “You say it like it’s a bad thing, unnie.”

 

“You know what I mean,” She waved her hand in the air, as if it was obvious. “You smell a certain way whenever you spend time in the sun. At least you’re supposed to. Yerim, back me up.”

 

“Unnie’s right. Every time I see Seulgi unnie, she’s always doing something physical, I’m surprised she doesn’t reek.”

 

“Okay, but I really doubt Seulgi is chemically impervious to smelling bad. But then again, I wouldn’t know.” Sooyoung dropped her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose and smirked at her friend. “I can test out your theory if you want? Just let me get close to Seulgi.”

 

Joohyun glared and tossed a raspberry at the younger girl. “She’s mine, Park Sooyoung.”

 

“You’re just lucky you called dibs, unnie.” She quipped playfully, eyes trailing up behind Joohyun’s sunhat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter