Halloween

Oh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Kang Seulgi, I swear if you do not get your cute down these stairs, I am leaving without you!” Joohyun yelled from the foyer, frowning as she adjusted her devil horns on the crown of her head in the reflection of the mirror.

She twirled around once, giggling to herself as her bright red cape flew up behind her. She was dressed in full devil costume, with a white crop top, red suspenders holding up her black skinny jeans and a matching red bowtie.

Her big ears picked up the sound of heels clacking down the wood of the staircase and she spun around, pointing her long red devil’s scepter at her girlfriend accusingly. Dark red lips turned up in a smirk as the spears of the scepter were a few mere inches from Seulgi’s nose.

“What have I said about being late, Seulgi-ssi?”

The tease, while delivered with as much intimidation as Joohyun could muster, left Seulgi smiling bashfully and biting the tip of her pointer finger between her teeth. It was then that Joohyun noticed the shiny fangs glued to her canines.

“Count Seulcula?” Joohyun teased, stepping into her personal bubble and tracing her finger from Seulgi’s ear down her jaw and to her chin.

“You commoners may address me as the Almighty Badass Countess Vampire Kang Seulgi.” The younger girl asserted, standing up straighter and looking down at her petite girlfriend with a smirk. In response, a lone eyebrow raised, as if silently asking Seulgi to dare repeat herself. Seulgi deflated immediately with a dopey grin. “Alright, you can just call me baby bear.”

Joohyun grinned victoriously, throwing both arms over her girlfriend and pulling her down for a firm kiss. “That’s what I thought.”

 “Mmm—!” Seulgi quickly pulled back. “Hyun, don’t smear my lipstick!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter