Jealous

Oh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, I love you but you really need to stop.”

Irene grunted as she threw her bag higher up her shoulder while fishing for her key card in her back pocket. “Stop what?” 

“Stop mentioning me on all your schedules!”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She deadpanned, swiping into the dorm. Irene waved hello to Wendy in the kitchen, dressed with her pink apron and comical chef’s hat a fan gifted before setting her purse down and switching her phone to the other ear. “I’ve mentioned you like once.”

“Twice unnie. And at this rate, we’ll end up having dating rumors by the end of your promotions!”

She bit back a chuckle. “What’s wrong with having a dating rumor with me? Am I not good enough for the Gucci Princess Jennie?”

The younger girl groaned loudly. “You know I don’t care about that kind of stuff. I just care about my wellbeing!”

“And how does me mentioning our friendship to the public affect your wellbeing?”

“Because a certain someone is going to get jealous and I can’t be the one to make her sad. Do you know how guilty I’d feel if I made Seulgi unnie sad? Might as well have kicked a puppy and rubbed dirt on the wound.”

Irene had to laugh at the mental image of Seulpup, big beautiful pouty eyes and all. “Seulgi isn’t the jealous type though.”

“That’s what you think. I swear I can feel her death glares all the way from here and I’m in Japan right now. Honestly unnie, part of me wishes Seulgi unnie was the violent type because I’d rather her get mad and beat me up than to be the reason she’s upset.”

“Okay, you don’t think you’re being the tiniest bit dramatic, Jennie-yah?”

“Go check on your girlfriend yourself, unnie. You’ll see what I mean.”

“Alright, alright.” Irene finally relented. She made her way to her bedroom, half expecting her girlfriend to be curled up and asleep because she knew how much Seulgi liked to sleep in on their days off. She opened the door softly and poked her head in to find Seulgi sitting in the middle of the bed, wrapped up in the fluffy comforter, eyes glued to the TV.

Irene was tempted to take a picture at how especially cute Seulgi looked. The white blanket was thrown over her head and swallowed her small frame with only her face peeking out.

“I gotta go, Jennie. I’ll talk to you later.” She grinned into the phone, eyes still focused on her girlfriend who’d yet to acknowledge her presence.

“Think about what I said and tell Seulgi unnie I’m not trying to steal you away!”

With a small giggle, Irene hun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter