Coy

Oh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun. 

How would anyone describe Bae Joohyun?

She was pretty. Hell, she was ing gorgeous. She had eyes that shined and a smile that would knock the wind right out of you. Her hair was soft and ticklish against your chin and every time she wore it differently, you’d think that it was more beautiful than the last. Her jaw line defined like a graceful goddess and a neck with clear muscles that’d tempt your lips. The hollow V in between her collarbones, the target of your eyes whenever she took a deep breath.

It’s her appearance that catches everyone’s attention, she’s like a magnet. But it’s her personality that draws you in and tangles you in its whispers and winks.

Bae Joohyun was a flirt. The way she’d smile and twinkle her chocolate eyes could make any heart of arctic ice melt. She had a habit of whispering rather than speaking, fingers lightly touching your elbow when she leans in but the gentleness of it sends shivers down your spine and you feel your throat go dry.

Sometimes it felt like her hands had a mind of their own, the way they’d trace up and down your thighs beneath the lunch table and it took every ounce of self control not to react to the tickles and tingles.

Joohyun was coy, too. When she pushes hair behind her big, cute ears and looks at you beneath her long lashes or when she uses any excuse to have her legs rub against yours– yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter