Outing

Wenrene One Shots

the five girls were on vacation, SM told them to get a rest since they've been working hard so the CEO taught to give them a vacation making the five girls went wild and crazy. Irene was searching on her phone some places where they should go for their vacation

 

 

 

 

"Hey give me that!"

 

 

 

 

Seulgi shouted at their maknae, Yeri. the younger girl just stick her tongue out to her unnie eating seulgi's food she stole. Wendy just shake her head seeing how the two fight over petty things.

"unnie~ can we open the TV?"

joy said in a cute way but the unnies just shake their heads, their manager don't allow them to watch the TV cause they might see some news related to them that were not good

 

 

 

 

"Seungw--" before the bubbly girl finish her words, the older girl replied quicky stopping her from talking.

 

 

 

 

"you're not the maknae anymore. and no."

 

seungwan said in her unnie tone, the tall girl just pouted making the latter to rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"let's just watch movie later" With just that, joy starts to leaped in happiness clapping her hands like a child. the girl start to give her a hug

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you unnie!~" the tall girl said sweetly, it'a just normal for them to exchange i love you's so she replied to the happy woman.

"Love you too" the girl said smiling at the bubbly woman. when they starts to part their hug, Joy showed a wide grin clapping her hands like a kid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi and Yeri looked at her confusedly while wendy was laughing at her reaction.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"is she possessed?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri asked savagely making the four girls to laughed, even irene whose busy looking for a perfect place to go. sooyoung walked towards the little girl narrowing her eyes looking at the maknae as if killing her in her eyes, Yeri starts to yell hiding at the back of irene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! get off her!!" sooyoung shouted still acting like she's fuming mad which yeri didn't notice that her tactics where all fake.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! you two! stop fighting!" the bear said unto them making yeri to smiled widely seating beside seulgi again while joy just sighed in defeat.

"were not done yet!"

 

 

 

 

she said to yeri making seungwan to laughed at their childish acts. the maknae sticked her tongue to annoyed the girl, so does joy.

 

 

 

 

 

the room suddenly became quiet. well not for too long, after some 30 seconds, yeri starts to make noises again.

 

 

 

 

 

"I know!!"

 

 

she suddenly shouts making the four girls to be startled. the youngest girl laughed at them while the four just gave her a poker face so she stop laughing and coughs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you know what?" Joy said

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go on a private swimming!~" the maknae suggested. Irene whose busy earlier surfing the net agreed, looking for the best place they can enjoy especially seungwan.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omg!! come on let's Go!"

 

 

 

Joy said happily again pulling the little girl to their room to packed the things which yeri didn't bothered cause she was excited too.

 

 

 

 

 

"look at these two, earlier they were fighting and now..." seulgi said making the three unnies to laughed. wendy taught that the name "Joy" really fits her well. the two came out from their room pulling seulgi out from the couche to help them to packed their things.

 

 

 

 

 

"you two should pay me for this!!"

 

 

 

 

the bear yelled at two which the maknaes giggled at, making seul to rolled her eyes in a friendly way

 

 

 

 

"we'll feed you up unnie!" Yeri said, and just by that seulgi stand up from her seat going to their room.

 

 

 

 

 

"what are we waiting for? let's go and packed your things!"

 

 

 

 

 

theey laughed at her, following their unnie to their room jumping with a wide grin on their faces. wendy shake her head looking at how adorable they are.

 

 

 

 

 

she turned her gaze to the busy woman whose still busy punching her little fingers to the keyboard. seungwan pulled their leader to seat beside her making the older girl to be shocked but her face came back to the unnie face.

 

 

 

 

 

"unnie~" the girl starts to bug her. Irene don't give her any attention at all still focusing on the phone. to be honest, she's done searching, she just wanted to turn her attention to other things so she decided to surf their social media account, still, it's boring for her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Joohyun-ah~"

 

 

 

 

 

the older girl didn't know that seungwan's voice can get more sweeter and sweeter. heart starts to beat fast yet she ignores it all. irene still not paying attention to the brunette, pouting her lips. Irene saw it through her peripheral vision thinking it looks cute but still, no. an idea popped in her mind, she starts to poke the girl in her waist but the thing didn't work, she poke her cheeks this time and finally she looked at her. In annoyance.

 

 

 

 

seungwwan pouted again yet she doeesn't wanted to give up, she continue to bug the girl thinking of plan. another idea popped in her mind, her unnie might not like it but still she's not gonna die if she tries right?

"ah. Hmp.hahaha" Joohyun tries herself not to laughed biting her lower lips as seungwan is tickling her in her waist which is the unnie's weakness.

 

 

 

 

 

"ahahmdsf. stop"

 

 


she didn't stop smiling feeling like it will worked so she tickled the older girl more.

 

 

 

 

 

"I said stop!!"

 

 

 

 

her eyes grew wide by the sudden raising of voice, hands feels like it froze so she put her hands back to herself.

 

 

 

"I told you to stop right?! can't you hear that?!"

 

 

 

 

 

another angry voice yelled at her. she looked down at her feet feeling like she will cry anytime soon, she can already feel the water in her eyes. scaring her if it'll fall or not. irene stare at her face feeling like she shouldn't raised her voice to her ever again.

 

 

 

 

"alright"

 

 

she looked at irene and for like 5 second she saw the sadness in her eyes adding more guilt in herself but suddenly changes up looking like it was trying it's best to hide the pain within it.

 

 

 

"i shouldn't bug you, i guess your too busy at your things"

 

 

 

 

 

faking a laughed is the easiest for the girl to do, but faking like she didn't get hurt is the most hardest thing she can't do. she looked away heaving a heavy sigh, she wiped her shorts standing up leaving a heavy footsteps like her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

"seungwan-ah!" Irene called out and just like what she did to the girl earlier, she got ignored.

pang.

 

 

 

i shouldn't yell at her, gosh joohyun! you dumb lil idiot getting jealous over your members!

 

she was about to throw her phone but she remembered that the phone was seungwan's gift for her so she just throw the pillow instead.
                                 

 

 

 

 

 

 


the two maknaes starts to run inside the beautiful house, the interior and even the exterior of it is very beautiful and well built. from the wooden floors, big open windows, even the fireplace on the living room, they wished they just lived here but too bad, they will only stay here for two days.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! don't forget to put sunblocks!" their leader shouted at the girls whose changingn their clothes already excited to go to the pool. there's also beach if you walk a little bit longer but they decided not to go there, they rather stay in the private pool cause they're red velvet, a famous girl group. They might not enjoy their vacation for that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"seulgi unnie!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bear starts to run to the pool leaving the poor yeri pouting, joy whose laughing at the girl who didn't even have any sunblocks on her since seulgi spilled the sunblock accidentally.

 

 

 

 

 

"here kid, get mine" wendy said making the girl to hug her tightly saying thank you repeatedly, she just nod at the maknae. Joy pulled yeri to the pool excitedly

 

 

 

 

"i still need to put sunblocks!"

 

 

 

Joy's deaf, she got drag by the tall girl who didn't even listen and keeps on dragging the poor yeri.

The only left out inside the house is seungwan and their leader. You can sense the awkward presence, no one dare to speak. Irene gulped nervously stealing glances at the latter whose wearing her serious face.

 

 

 

 

 

"u-uhm.. Go get change"

 

 

 

 

Stuttering with her words. Great irene. You did great she blamed herself. Seungwan just blinked her eyes twice staring at her nonchantly making her nervous but she looked away. Wendy went to her lagguage picking her clothes to change. It's just a rash guard and black cyclings. Ignoring irene, she went to change in the comfort room leaving irene inhaling and exhaling her breathe deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moments wendy went out. only to find out the that irene already change her clothes too in the other comfort room. Seeing irene cooking different types of food, she starts to sniff without her knowing as the smell is tempting her, irene heard the sniff realizing seungwan is already done changing her clothes.

 

 

 

 

 

"hey, do you want to eat?"

 

irene offered smiling at her but she just gave her a cold response. No wait, she didn't response. She ignored.

 

 

 

 

Walking out the room, slamming the door not to much. She looked at the food she made, she taught it's useless since the girl didn't even want to taste it. She was on verge of crying when the door opened up, a hope grew within her hoping that it's seungwan but joy popped up making her shoulders to go down.

 

 

 

 

"hmm~ i smell foods!~"

 

she said entering with a wide grin, she starts to shivered, feeling the cold breeze that the air condition is spitting out

 

 

"here, wrap this towel to get warm"

 

 

 

 

Giving the towel to joy whose thankful as the coldness loosen a bit, she starts to run towards the kitchen table picking the plates and chopstick, she picked everything she likes devouring the foods irene cooked, irene then taught it's good that someone liked the food she makes.
                                

 

 

 

 

 


"when i was young i went through swimming lessons, i learned how to swim and do some tricks like buterfly and the thing that michael pelps do" Yeri said proudly at the two unnie listening to her with surprised look, they didn't know yeri went through swimming lessons.

 

 

 

"really? Can you show us?"

 

 

 

seungwan said with shining eyes, the little girl stand up at the edge of the pool and starts to show them what she learned but..

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

 

 

 

 

The loud laughter of the two unnies can be heard. Seing how the maknae keeps on failing and sinking down.

 

 

 

 

"b-but i really went through swimming lessons!" yeri shouted in a frustrated way making the girls to laugh more, the poor girl just pout seeing someone familiar from afar.

 

 

 

 

"Joy and irene unnie!"

she called out. stepping out of the pool running towards the two girls who just came. All of them were wearing rash guard, they wanted to protect their skin, black cyclings and the sunblock is a must thing to do.

 

 

 

 

"what the heck is that irene?"

 

 

 

Seulgi suddenly cracked up laughing seeing the older girl holding something in her hand

 

 

 

"a s-softener" she said shyly making the three girls to laughed at her as for wendy whose trying her best not to laughed, but a smiled crept in her lips but fades when irene caught her, making irene to think that bringing the softener is a good thing.

 

 

 

 

"are you going to do a laundry here?"

Joy joked around making the three to die laughing. they stop laughing when seungwan starts to leave, everyone starts to looked at irene worriedly.

 

 

 

 

 

"let's bring the softener back" seulgi said pulling the older girl whose looking at her feet without saying any words.

 

"yeri let's swim"   joy said

 

 

Seulgi starts to laughed making sooyoung to be confused as yeri whose staring at her unnie, narrowing her eyes at the bear.
 
                              


After the two girls bring the softener to their house, they went back only to find the two maknaes playing with a water gun in their hands, yelling and shouting at each other.

 

 

 

"Yah! Stop!" yeri said but the evil sooyoung doesn't listen, smirking at the poor yerimmie whose having hard time to fight agaisnt the older unnie.

 

 

 

 

"hey, where's seungwan?" irene asked the two making them to stop fighting, looking at their unnie, shrugging their shoulders, irene raised her eyebrows in confusion.

 

 

 

"maybe she went to the other pool" Yeri said inoccently.

 

 

 

 

"What?!?"

 

 

 

 

 

The loud voice makes seulgi whose eating her food to be in shocked almost dropping her food, not just seulgi but the two maknaes got startled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why unnie?"

 

 

 

 

"the other pool is 10 feet deep, seungwan hates water, she cant swim"

 

 

 

 

irene said making them to gasped in shocked, the three hesitated and irene hurriedly run to the other pool, she starts to feel the sweat in her forehead to her neck dripping down,  heart whose beating faster than before. Her eyes searching for someone, suddenly she heard a yelp asking for help.

Wendy's POV:
I look around to the other pool checking if it's better, i realize no one was here except me, im alone, that's kinda better.

 

 

 

 

Idiot, it's a private pool, i start to laugh at myself, i look like a fool. Forgetting my fears of water i start to jumped in the water, without seeing how deep it was, my bad.

 

 

 

 

 

"uhmmpff"

 

 


I started to panick when i can't feel the ground, no. No. Please.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to calmed down my heart and tried to jumped to yell but it's just a split second, please someone...

 

 

 

 

"helphmf"

Please someone hear me out atleast this one..

 

 

 

Just this one.

 

 

 

 

I cried out having a hard time, suffocating from the waters taking me in, i don't want to die yet, i...

 

 

 

 

I still need her. So bad

 

 

 

 

 

I still want to be with red velvet, i still want to be with them, i still want to live, please, someone hear me out. I don't want to die, i... I...

 

 

 

Slowly, im getting out of breathe, hands starts to float, the pair of my eyes tired of expecting someone to help me, closing it seeing the darkness as the waters gets inside me

 

 

 

"Joohyun..." i said in my mind, feeling everything went black,

 

goodbye.
                               
Irene's POV:

 


"Helpmfp"

 

 

 

I heard a familiar voice making me to look where it was, and there i saw her drowning. No please.

 

 

 

 

 

I started to panicked, i don't know what to do,

closing my eyes remembering how i feared the water and re opening it seeing seungwan drowning. I... I....

 

 

 

I can't see her anymore! I wanted to cry but i dissmissed it, taking a deep breathe, you can do this joohyun!

 

 

Gulping from fear, i was about to jumped but joy and the two girls shouted.

 

"joohyun!"

Yeri and seulgi shouted making me to stop. looking at the three girls whose looking at me worriedly. On the other hand, Joy start to dive in the water saving her from drowning.

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes, and my fist. And there she goes again. if it's wasn't for my trauma, i would have been saved her, i would have been the one to hear her say "thank you" atleast she already said things to me even it's not i love you.

 

 

"hey unnie, you ok?"

yeri asked, i realize i was crying and shaking, i just shake my head to her, she and seulgi starts to run towards joy seeing the tall girl carrying seungwan in her embrace. What a nice view, i smiled bitterly, standing from my seat and started to peaked to her.

 

 

 

 

"wendy-ah!" seulgi shouted slapping her cheeks lightly, as they noticed my presence, the three starts to look at me, joy starts to stare at yeri as if telling her something and passed it over to seulgi, making me confused.

 

 

 

"unnie, give her CPR and we need to get something."

 

 

 

 

joy said making me to be shocked, i was about to asked the three how to do it but they already leave. I sighed looking down at her.

 

 

 

 

Lowering myself, staring at how perfect her feature is, how beautiful she is, she needs to wake up, i still need to fix my problems with her. My face starts to lean closer and closer, i stop for a moment, and looked at her face closely seeing how long her eyelashes is, from the pointed nose, i gulped and went closer, until our lips met, it's soft. giving her CPR, i hope i did the right thing, moving away and starts to dug in her heart, repeating the cycle for 1. 2. 3.4.5 times, yet it doesn't work.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please seungwan, wake up"

 

 

 

 


I uttettered almost choking, i felt tears again in my eyes, but still continue to give her CPR. Please. Please, woke up, don't leave me.

Until i felt tired, tears starts to stream down, i punch her heart crying in her stomache, holding tightly in her clothes,

 

 

 

 

"wake up, seungwan-ah"

 

 

 

 

 

I asked pleadingly as if she can hear my voice, crying out for help, i still remember how i threat her, those eyes with pain when i yelled at her. Im so sorry.

 

 

 

 

As i was crying, I started to hear a cough and body shaking, moving away from her, the first thing approached me is her beautiful orbs of eyes reflecting the moon perfectly wide open.

 

 

 

 

"you're awake!"

 

 

 

 


I started to hug her as she jolted up, shocked by my sudden embraced in her, i started to be nervous when i can hear my heartbeat beating loudly. Oh no. She didn't answered anything at me, i don't care as long as she's alive, i then realize i was crying in her shoulders. I can't help it

 

 

 

"a-are you crying?" I felt her soft yet sweet voice in my neck making me to shiver but still, i was scared.

 

 

 

 

"im scared seungwan-ah"

 

 


I said not hearing any single voice to her, i think she's still mad at me for yelling at her.

 

 

"im scared to lose you..." I whispered enough for her to hear my words, continuing my words.

 

 

 

 

"im ok if you say i love you to joy, well not really, that's why i yelled to you, i-i w-was jealous" i said sniffing, tears keeps on falling remembering how i was just staring at her and she was having a hard time drowning, it's like my worst nightmare.

 

 

 

 

"and when you were drowning there, i was standing right there, i..i was scared seungwan-ah" i said hugging on her more tight still not receiving any words from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"luckily, joy knows how to swim, and again, joy again stole you" i said, i know i sounded  jealous now but i don't care anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

"i was jealous again, if it wasn't for her, you could have died" i choke up, don't want to say the word died.

 

 

 

 

"im scared..." i said getting my sobs louder and louder. Helding my hands tightier in her waist feeling her warmth. She still didn't speak, i felt a pang in my heart, i think she's still mad

 

 

 

"shhh"

 

 

 

 

it's the only word came from yet my heart wants to leaped in joy. I felt a grip in my waist and a hand starts to land in my hair, it carefully.

 

 

"im sorry for ignoring you"

She moved away removing the hug, looking into my eyes making my heart go wild, can this heart gets more wilder? She started to lean closer making my eyes grow wide, i felt her slender hands in my cheeks whiping the tears off, as i close my eyes feeling the warmth in her hands, opening my eyes again seeing her face up closed, im so blessed.

 

 

 

 

I felt a soft lips in my lips kissing me tenderly, i closed my eyes, smile forming, as i snake my hands around her neck to deepen the kiss. I felt like im already in a paradise and not in a private pool or what, i can feel the butterfly in my stomache and  It's so perfect, it was so perfect...

 

 

 

 

"JOOHYUN UNNIIIEEEE!"

 

 

 

An evil voice starts to yell making seungwan to parted the kiss, showing my poker and annoyed face.

 

"you two evil kids"

i uttettered angrily stomping my feet in annoyance for ruining the moment, seungwan starts to giggle right beside me, making me to blushed realizing how i act. My senses came back when i felt an armed wrapped in my shoulders, i was about to yelled to that person, only to find it was seungwan whose face is so near, i could have died. Leaning to me closely, whispering at my ears, making me to felt a lil ticklish.

 

 

 

 

"since your mine already" she whispered in a very y way, her accent is just to much to handle, i could have die right away

 

 

 

 

"let's continue later"

 

 

 

 

she whispered again in a much more huskier and y way, i could have jaw drop but instead, i was blushing real hard, she winked at me in a seductive way. Where the heck she learned that?! Save me from this woman.

 

 

 

 

 

I started to came to my senses when she started to laughed making me to hide my face using my hair.

 

 

 

"hey, why are you hiding your face, you gorgeous bae" 

 

I looked at her and she was looking at me, what, gorgeous what?

 

 

 

"gorgeous w-what?" i asked at her trying my best not to stuttered but i failed.

 

 

 

 

"Bae" she said lip biting, urg! I can't control her iness anymore. I looked at her and their was a smirk on her face, an idea pop in my mind. I started to pull her hastily removing the smirk on her face when i shut her off as i sealed ourself in a kiss. Know look whose smirking, a smile crept on my face 

 

Author's note:

So i just wanna promote my friend YT Channel (she edits wenrene vids and etc) please do subscribe and watch her works. that's all.ciao.  

Link:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCo0rOKEYjWmUvMZ80L6xSlg

@Juiceyo