Foolish Talk

Wenrene One Shots

 

"seungwan-ah! *hik* "

 

Opening the door like she's a mad girlfriend with the three girls she got drunk with, wendy was left to the dorm since drinking is not her style. Seungwan frowned holding the older wrist to balanced her so she wouldn't fall.

 

"Joy, you ugly satan!"

 

seulgi said when the said girl suddenly punched seulgi's shoulders.

 

"but we are both satans!" the youngest of the group whines. Seungwan realize that even yeri got drunked

 

"did you let yeri to drink some?" with her motherly voice making the triplets to look at her gulping.

 

"bye joohyun!" the three said in chorus leaving their unnie behind so that she's the only one who will get yelled out. ( Or maybe they just know that she can't do that to her precious and a bit emotional girlfriend. )

Joohyun pouted, pulling her wrist from seungwan's hold seating on their couche crossing her arms, acting like a child. Does getting drunk makes her more childish?

"im not mad ok, it's just that im worried" 


cooing the older unnie, walking close to her to seat beside whiny bae giving her enough warmth joohyun always loved.

"good! Hehehe" the unnie laughs with no reason. Just like a chain reaction, seungwan giggled at the cute yet funny laugh the older did.

 

"seungwan-ah! Don't you think im lucky?" turning to look at the younger girl seeing the questioning look on her face.

 

"why?" she asked, eyes still fixated on those pair of eyes, messing up the older soft hair.

 

"cause you leave neverland and peter pan for me!" the unnie stands up on her seat,  with her hands putted up like praising someone while revolving herself. Seungwan laughed at the said joke until joohyun fell on the ground.

 

"ow ouch!" 

 

A smile crept on the younger face seeing the latter pout for the nth time which is so rare to happen. Picking up the petite woman in a bridal style making the latter to gasped adorably. Holding at the back of wendy's neck staring at those oh so good face.

 

"if wendy melts, she needs tinkerbell's pixies to heal her back"

 


The said joke didn't make the older to laughed which makes seungwan to laughed at her own jokes. The said jokes makes the unnie to flashed a tinted pink on her cheeks. Feeling the comfy couche when she got layed down.

 

"we also need tinkerbell to heal your wound on your knees" 


Seungwan said staring at her knees that got a little bruised on it, not a severe pain at all. Did even joohyun felt the pain when she fell down? No she didn't. She's to distracted when she got picked up in a bridal style and the pick up slash joke of seungwan said unto her earlier.

 

"but tinkerbell is not here" 

 

The whiny joohyun cames back to it senses pouting her lips again, how tempting.

 

"who needs tinkerbell when wendy is here" and with that, she leaned in closer to her knees giving it a soft kiss while her eyes locked on those pair of eyes seeing how she can made all these effects on her making her in upright mood.


"yea right, tinkerbell . Wendy is better" the unnie said making the younger girl to smile at how cheesy the word is, she learned it from seungwan tho.

 

"but peterpan is dumb!" raising her voice while narrowing her eyes like she is mad at someone which is peterpan.

"he let wendy to came to me and she hurt tinkerbell feelings!" she said with those cute face she made when she got mad.

 

"don't you like me to came in your life?" the younger said acting like she got hurt by her own words when she already knew that she didn't mean it that way.


"what? No! Im thankful for peter pan! Thank you peter pan!~" saying thank you to the stuff toy she saw beside the couche making the younger to laughed. Gosh, she should have taken a video of how funny this unnie when she's drunk.

"love is really like that, even though you got hurt, you will always be happy for her even though you're not the reason why she is happy"

 

a wise word came from seungwan's mouth. They started to remember how they get together. It was when seungwan is so whipped for her that she is willing to conceal all the pain she felt seeing joohyun to admire other man, which is bo gum and that is the most painful thing happened to her, but just like what she said. That's love. How come did they ended up together?

 

Simple, the two satans helped her to confess when they had read joohyun's diary writting every details she felt, even when seungwan said greasy lines were written, and she memorize everything. The two satans then realize the unnie is the dumb person next to seulgi since she had been trying to hide to accept the fact that she love the hamster. It was written that she really did like bo gum

 

But.


she really did not.

 Why? As the two keeps reading the diary, it was mentioned that she can see seungwan to bo gum. Maybe a reason why she like the guy? The two satans looked at each other with knowing look asking help for seulgi, even though that unnie is kinda slow and dumb sometimes, but hey, her mind can be really useful. ( Rarely. )


Besides, admiaration and love were far from different. 

 

"that reminds me of our past" 

 

Joohyun said showing their genuine smile at each other captivating each other's heart that is beating fast.

 

"yea" she replied plainly suddenly planted a kissed on the older forehead, she gasped again in a very cute way. Another smile showed up in her face. Pinching the older cheeks.

 

"uhm, can i get a.." stopping her words and roams her eyes in every single thing on the living room.

"a pixies?"

the younger girl joked again with her dorky grin. The unnie pouted and got embarrassed, she wanted to get a kiss but her confident suddenly went somewhere else. Looking up when she felt a hold on her cheeks, only to realize the younger woman infront of her is inches away giving her those lovely stares and she finally get what she wanted. A kiss. Tongues fighting each other, sharing each others salavia. It's getting hot and deeper. 

"there, done, ok now?"

 

seungwan said as they parted away the kiss. She nods like a child (you know? when childrens were asked if they wanted to eat) Pulling seungwan to her and leaned to her shoulders.


"but don't you think that peter pan is a such a fool?" 


Lesson learned
The heart is deceiveful. Don't trust em.