Astronaut

Wenrene One Shots

Seungwan starts to walk back and forth. She was a little bit nervous, in fact she was sweating as she was biting her lips. The girl starts to looked up when someone spoke up.


"would you calm down?" a girl whose a little bit taller than her who looks like a bear.


"yea right, you make me dizzy" joy said as she was seating in the couche with yeri.

"im sorry, im just nervous" wendy said looking a bit sorry making the three of the sigh, yeri was about to talk bout was cutted off by a girl who opened the door.

"hey, it's time to go" 

 

a beautiful woman showed up. She was wearing her plain black shirt while wearing skinny jeans and just putted her hair in a messy bun making her looking so gorgeous.


"y-yea" wendy stuttered leaving the three goodbye.

"you can do this unnie!~"yeri shouted to cheer her up making wendy to smile and nod at her as she wave goodbye.

 

"yah, Sooyoung! Don't make Yeri cry ok?!" wendy shouted at joy before she left, the tall girl just smirk looking at their youngest girl as yeri rolled her eyes.

 

"im on it!" Seulgi said assuring wendy. She then left for real leaving the three girls in the house feeling a bit excited, this is the time they will see wendy her dream.

 

"open up the TV!" Joy said as seulgi picked up the remote and search the NASA Channel.


"hey you alright?" Irene asked as she was driving the car.


"h-huh, yes, i think so?" Wendy said looked a bit shocked by sudden the question


"you think so?" the pretty woman said as she stop the car and looked at wendy in her eyes. She can see that the girl is so anxious. Irene just sigh heavily and as for seunghwan who is looking at her feet.

 

"im excited" Wendy said as a smile formed in her teeth.

 

"and at the same time" she added sounding a bit sad and terrified.

 

"im scared" Wendy said turning her gaze at her girlfriend who looks at her with pity and worriedness too.

 

"aww babe, don't be" Irene cooed as she removed her seatbelt and lean on the brunnette giving her a warm hug. A smile formed on the younger girl as she felt a little bit courage grow up in her.


"remember? This is your dream"

 

reminding her how she had been longing to be an anstronaut, how she badly wanted to go out the earth and looked for other planets, other galaxies, even the comets. But her most favourite is to reach the top of the moon. Eversince she was a kid, it was her dream.

 


"you're right" Wendy said as the older girl un-hug her

 

"thank you Irennie~" Wndy said pinching the older girl's cheeks making Irene to whined in a cute way making seungwan laugh.

 

"and we will take off at 3" a Man's voice said counting as everyone is busy monotoring the space shuttle.

 


"2.."

 

the man again said. If earlier Irene feels so confident, right now, she felt nervous. Her heart beat feels like running, it's so fast.

 


"1.." the man said again.

 

"you can do this Seungwan" Irene whispered to herself looking at the busy people looking at their computers and such.

Flashack:

 

 

"yah, Wannie!" Irene shouted at her making the brunnette to turned around look at her.

 

 

"hmm?" she asked

 

 

"make sure to get back safely ok?" Irene asked but wendy took some second making Irene to get nervous but she answered back.


"i will"


 giving her a sweetest smile, in a blink of an eye, irene is already in wendy's embrace hugging her tightly.

 

"im gonna miss you" She said as she was pouting.


"chill, im not yet in the outer space" the younger girl said as she was laughing, touching the older girl's hair softly.


End of flashback:

 

 

"ready to take off" the man said as the space shuttle starts to go up.

 

"success!!" Yeri said as she was focused on watching the TV.

 

"Seulgi unnie can you get some chips?" Joy asked pleading and trying to be cute which Seulgi just laughed out.

 

"lmao, get out here" Seulgi said making Jiy to poker face and stand up going to the kitchen and picked some chips and went back to the living room, seating beside the two.

 

Wendy's POV:


"Wow" i whispered to myself as we are already outside the earth, and yes, im already tat the outer space. I can see how big the earth is, there were astreoids and even comets, there are also stars everywhere. It was all beautiful. Too bad, i can't take a picture of it.

 


"Wendy-ssi, can you help me here?" Taeyeon, her teamate said as she closer gaping at the spectacular view she just saw, it was her first time.

 

"coming up" Wendy said walking towards the older girl.

 

 

"everyone, we will now land off"

 

Tiffany said, one of her teamate again said. Wendy still can't believe it in her eyes that she is seeing this. The shuttle starts to land down in the moon crust, as a wide door of the shuttle opened up. The two of her teamates starts to land go down first and as for wendy. She was pacing out again, she was staring at the moon's crust, but later on, she diverted her gaze at the stars above, it felt so close, it was all amazing. She then realize she is no longer scared.

 


"hey kid, go down, we still need to put a flag here"

 

Teyeon said smiling at her as wendy went back to her senses as she steps down the stairs and finally, she's on the top of the moon.


"the shuttle landed off safely" the man announced making everyone in the room shouted happily. Irene whose now tearing up.

 

"omg, finally" she said as tears falls down in her face as she tries to not making any noise.


"she made it" the proudness can be sensed in her tone while she was smiling from ear to ear. Irene then look at the screen, as she saw seungwan's gaping the view making her to laughed at the girl's expression.

 

The reporter then announced that the shuttle that NASA took off and landed off safely.


"omg omg omg" Joy said as she drop the chips and looking at the TV intently.

 

"uwah, wendy unnie~" yeri said tearing up 


"did someone says wendy?!"

 

Seulgi whose sleeping but was awaken and looked at the TV as her eyes grew big covering .


"s-she... She did it!" Seulgi said as the three of them were proud and crying looking at their unnie precious expression.


"Seulgi just became dora" Joy said whiping her tears making the two maknaes to laughed at Seulgi, the bear was to speak but yeri speak first.


"lol, what's with unnie's face" Yeri said making the three to laugh when they saw the face of seungwan. They look like crazy people, crying and laughing.


The three of them starts to put the flag, and again, wendy felt the tears in her eyes, she said in herself she will not cry but she just did.

 

 "look, my tears is floating" Wendy told her teamates making the two laugh at her silliness.

 

"my dream is now fullfilled" she said smiling, it was more like an eye smile with tears falling from the side, tears of joy. Somehow, the girl felt something incomplete in her heart, it was like she was looking for someone. She felt empty and a bit lonely


Now it's time to go back to the earth making the three feel sad and happy at the time. The three of them were having a nice chitchat laughing at their lame jokes and such when thr shuttle suddenly shakes allmost making the three to fall down, 


"what was that?" Tiffany asked.

 


"shxt, they collide with an asteroid" 

 

the man said making Irene whose feeling sleepy but was removed when she heard ehat the man says.


"n-no, it can't be" Irene whispered as everyone in the room gets more busier getting a bit more noisy.

 

An alarm starts to filled inside the shuttle, wendy start to panicked, she didn't know what to do. This was the thing she was worried about, her heart is beating fast again.

 

"hey kid, please calm down, you're making me more nervous" Taeyeon said making wendy to felt sorry so she bow down saying sorry but the girl told her not too. Wendy taught to herself that she was so calm. She was about to asked her but another asteroids collide to their shuttle.


"urgh" the three of them said as the alarmed shut down.

 

"no, this is not good" Tiffany said making the two girls look at her confusedly.

 

"if the alarmed went off it only means one thing" she said at the verge of crying as Taeyeon went beside her soothing her back.

 

"the oxygen will get off after 20 minutes" Tiffany said making me to open my mouth wide open, the same as my eyes.

 

"sir, their alarm went off" another man said making everyone to look at him, their was a complete silence making irene to asked.

 

"excuse me but, what does that mean?" Irene said as she pokes the woman beside her.

 


"their oxygen will be off in 20 minutes, their is 50-50 chance that they might be alived or they might die" 

 

irene feels like she became a deaf person, she can't hear anymore words, the only thing she know is that, her girlfriend life is at stake.

 

"no please" irene cried, this time it's not because she is happy, it's the opposite.

 

"sir, we can use other shuttle" a man suggested but a man objected.

 

"it will take 30 minutes, they will die" the man said making the room to be quiet. Irene wanted to rip off the face of the man who said that they will die but she is too kind for that.

 

"excuse me sir, i have suggestion!" a man wearing a glass raised his hand.


"yes, what is it?" their leader asked

 

"we can use the shuttle and removed the body parts. The ers will be removed to give it a force, if the time reach 15 minutes we need to remove it's part, and the machine should be placed to their er" the man suggested making everyone to think in deep taughts.

 

"im not sure if this will work, but that is the only chance we haved" the man then said.

 

"ok, then let's take off another shuttle" the man ordered and everyone was busy again.

 

On the other hand irene is panicking, she is worrying to much, what if it's already too late? No it can't be.... Maybe?

 

"shuttle took off safely" the 2nd shuttle starts to go as the astronaut is speaking.


After a couple minutes... 


"sir, it's already 15 minutes" the astronaut whose name is jennie said on the line.

"ok, then do what you need to do" the man ordered with authority. Every people watching on their TV anticipating on what will be the outcome, the most stressed and worried were irene, seulgi, joy and yeri.

 jennie hits the button as the er divides making it to push them in full speed.  The austronaut was holding so tight as it was very faster than before.


"sir, we only have 1 minutes left" Jisoo, the one she was with answered.

 

When Joohyun heard it, she feels like collapsing.

 

"please hurry up" Joohyun cried out as if the astronaut will hear her.

 

"50 seconds!!"


 the man shouted to put preassure at them.


"sir we can't find th---" jennie said but was cutted off.


"there's their ship!" Jisoo shouted as everyone whisd watching starts to leaped when they finally found the shuttle.


"Hwang Tffany, can you hear me?" the Jennie asked.


"y-yes" the woman answered, suffocating cause the oxygen starts to fade.


"remove your ers" the both ordered so tiffany obeyed but was having a hard time to crawl so Taeyeon click the button since she is the closest. The ers starts to divide into two, the 2nd shuttle starts to reconnect it's ers and hurriedly connecting the ships. Everyone is nervous.


15 seconds remaining on the clock, everyone is praying, some were sweating and panicking, some were worried.
The astronaut then starts to connect himself in a cable then get out of the shuttle as he walk in the space as he looked inside the glass door.

 

Everyone gasp from what they saw. 
A heavy sigh escape from joy, seulgi, and yeri.


"n-no it can't be" now she really fall on her knees looking at the big TV. 

 


"im sorry sir, we didn't make it"

 the both woman said dissappointedly.


Their leader throw it's paper he was handling looking frustrated. Everyone is.

 


Joohyun then looked at the gigantic TV, seeing Seungwan lying lifeless. It must been hurtful for her running out of breathe. A tear fell from her eyes she was about to leave the room but she heard something.

 

 


"wait sir, they are moving!" Jisoo shouted looking joyfully as seungwan and the two girl starts to open up their eyes.

"YESS!!!" the three in their rooms squeals as their tears came to be joyful tears again.

"s-she's alived!"


 irene uttettered smiling foolishly, she turned her gaze to the gigantic screen looking at the younger girl, tears starts to stream down again in her face, not with sadness but with a great happiness she felt.
                              


The shuttle starts to land off safely back to earth. The three girls came out of the shuttle. everyone was praising them, congratualating them and such. Seungwan then removed the thing in her head and hurriedly search for someone.
She then saw a gorgeous looking woman standing in the corner making a smile drew in her lips. She run toward the girl, she opened to tell her everything what did happened but was cutted off by irene.

 

"the stars looks s--" the brunette didn't finish her words when the older girl press it's soft lips kissing her hungrily. 

 

"hmm" 

the girl just replied a soft hum but replied, it was all sweet and passionate. She then broke the kiss catching up some air.

 

"did you miss me so well?" seungwan joked around looking at the girl whose blushing real hard now, it was her first time to give her a kiss.

 

"o-of course, y-you allmost die!"

 irene said and can't even glance at the girl as she was really blushing hard, seungwan just laughed softly at the girl and messed up the latter's hair making irene heart to beat faster.

 

"so i need to die for you to kiss me?" she joked around again but received a kick in her foot making her to groan in pain.

 

"oww ouch!" Seungwan said holding her feet as irene norrowed her eyes at her, she just pouted looking at joohyun.

 

"it's not a good joke seungwan!" she shouted making the pout on her face removed. A smiled plastered in her face. 
Irene looks at her, fumingly mad. But then she felt a two slendered hand wrapped around her waist sending all her angered somewhere else as seunghwan placed her chin the latter's shoulder.

 

"im sorry" she said sincerely making irene to blush, she even blush more when she felt someone kissing her neck.

 

"y-yah" the girl stuttered feeling chills down her spine blushing even more harder, wendy loves teasing her cause the reaction the older girl shows entertain her. She stop planting kisses on her neck and starts to speak up 

 

"but you know what" she said pulling the older girl to face her up front placing her hand to irene's waist again.

 

"when i was there, i felt like something is missing" wendy said pouting making irene to be confused.

 

"someone is missing" she then looked at the girl deeply making the latter to be drowned in her stares.

 

"i then realize you are the one whose missing" she said giving the girl a beautiful smile irene will never forget in her life.

 


"it's kinda funny that you're prettier than the stars and the moon and the--" wendy starts to blabber thing again but was cutted off when the latter kissed her lips again making her to smiled holding irene's neck to deepen it as they are sharing their sweet moments, after some minutes, they parted and irene speak up.


"you're to cheesy" she said as if she is feeling disgusted but her inner self is screaming cause the girl looks so sincere saying compliments at her.

 

"and you're too clingy" she said making seungwan to laughed at irene's face showing her flushed face. An effect which the great son seungwan can made.