Unfriended

Wenrene One Shots

What will happened if Seungwan unfriended Joohyun on her facebook account?

Note: red velvet don't have their own fb acc but they have official page. 


Seungwan cannot do anything to her house since her friend Joy went outside with her girlfriend seulgi while her little devil sister named yeri went to have shopping with her Taeyeon and Yoona unnie, those two unnies were very famous. seungwan got confused how did she became friends with them and how come they became her unnies. Shrugging her taughts off, she decided to surf her facebook account since she's bored doing nothing to her empty house. 

 

 

She is flooded with different messages, usally from groupchats or those random people who just wanted to flirt with her but she knows they will just hurt her feelings and just look for fame or maybe because she's very pretty. besides, she already love someone so she have no time to flirt. There were also notifications from her post saying "what should i do?" weeks ago and that is exactly what she wanted to post but she will get a non sense reply and surely, those three satans (joy,seul and yeri) will spam her comment section and all those fangirls and fanboys asking to notice her or whatsoever they comment. The picture of herself starts to showed up receiving a gigantic mass of likes and heart reactions, nothing new. She starts to look to her older profile and she pause for a moment when a picture of her showed up when she was very young, i guess this was when she was a high school student, luckily, that profile picture were putted to "only me" so she's the only one who will saw the post alone. Wanting to laughed at her face but soon her cheeks starts  to flashed red when she just realize their is one person who commented on the photos except the three satans. 

 

 

Bae Joo Hyun
Cute~~

 

 

 

heart starts to flutter, butterflies flying in stomache.  i guess surfing the net is not a bad thing at all. How come she doesn't saw she commented on her old photo? Maybe because she didn't saw it since she always received a lot of notifications which annoys her sometimes. Smiling like a fool, she realize that she is already stalking the older girl's profile.

 

 

"wow, she received a lot of likes too"

 

 

she realize but she cracked up when their are some lost people commenting on her pictures promoting their own accs or pages, after the tons of laughter, an idea popped in her mind. It's about  how to confess her feelings in a very lowkey way. Even though she doesn't want too, she click the unfriend button and go back to her timeline. Feeling tired of scrolling down  repeating the same process, she left her phone and fell asleep.

 

Seungwan's POV:

 

 

"Joy, buy me that bear!~" seulgi said pointing at the stuff toy she saw that is color brown. 

 

 

 

"you don't need those when you are already a bear"

 

 

the bubbly girl answered making seulgi to laughed while agreeing to her. Yeri whose busy talking someone on her phone starts to hunged up the phone saying goodbye to us and run to the store that sells different types of ice cream making me to smiled at her cuteness.  Joy and seulgi said goodbye leaving me and joohyun behind. They said they wanted to eat too, i was about to fight about that because they just eaten foods earlier and they wanted to eat again, but they hurriedly runaway acting like a deaf person. these kids.

 


"hey, aren't you going to talk?"

 

 

i asked the woman beside me looking around the one way mirror exploring different kind of shirts, dress, pants and such. She just look at me not answering any question and starts to walk faster. But im son seungwan, and im known for having an athelitism so i started to walked as fast as she can. We reached unto a colorful neon violet sign saying "Gaming Land". I guess she wanted to play, i started to hold her wrist and she didn't protest about that.  Paying for the tokens turning to looked at her but she is not behind me, my eyes frowned but i see her walking on the exit so i hurriedly pulled her back 

 

 

 

"no, you're not going anywhere"

 

 

i heard her sigh and say "tss" which makes my heart twitch but just continue to pulled her. I putted the tokkens on the dancing machine, the thing they called just dance by ubisoft. I started to do my weird and funny dance. hearing her laughed makes me to smile sneakily but she saw it making her to stop laughing. I still continue with my weird dances while the song keeps on playing but she is not laughing anymore.

 

 

 

"you know what, i don't wanna dance anymore"

 

 

leaving the game and started to hold her wrist when i saw a 6D making me to squeals like a kid and starts to run as if they will close down soon. I choose the number 4 which is the scary vr video, i sneakingly look at joohyun unnie's face wanting to laughed at her face trying to conseal how she looks afraid. We started to went on the room and it's pretty dark here, i started to seat and stare at the gigantic flatscreen when someone gave us a 3D Glasses so we putted them, before the ride starts i finally hear her speak up.

 

 

 

"seungwan-ah, im scared"

 

i look at her to see she is closing her eyes holding on to her seat tightly.

 

 

 

 

"open your eyes and look at me"

 

 

 

 i commanded her and as i notice her hand to be slowly loose it's tight grip, opening her eyes and gazed at me. I gave her the sweetest smile i could give and held her hands to squeeze it 

 

 

 

 

"you're going to be okay"

 

 

 

 

i re assured her and somehow it helps her. She just nod at me which i find cute. Our seat starts to move like you were on a ride and the video starts to play. I felt her tight squeeze on me, and some of her screams everytime jumpscares showed up. Suddenly, while i was focused on the screen, i felt a pair of hands that touched my feet making me to scream in a thinniest sound and louder than her scream, the next thing i knew is that she was laughing at me and i keep on saying this chants.

 

 

 

"someone held my feet! Someone held my feet!" 

 

 

 

After that chaotic ride, i still can't get over about someone holding my freakin feet, i taught joohyun will be the one who will get more terrified but i was! What's more worst is that she became quiet again with her cold face she always used. She stole some tokkens from my hand and started to go to the claw machine looking at the prizes. I just followed her staring at her while she is so focused looking at the stuff toys on the machine, wanting to take a picture but she might get distracted. She looks so beautiful and very cute especially when she started to pout when the claw didn't caught the hamster stuff toy she wanted to get. I giggled at her adorable pout but she look at me with norrowed eyes but i just gave her a genuine smile. I put the tokkens inside and started to manipulate the machine, i can see on my peripheral vision on how she stares at me and i bet she is wishing me to get the hamster stuff toy. Dropping the claw and as expected, the hamster fall on the whole making joohyun to gasped and excitedly getting the stuff toy giggling like a cute kiddp who gave her a lollipop beeing this damn cute. 

 

 

"you really loved hamster huh?" i said wriggling my eyes to her, i just realized that people call me hamster because of my chubby cheeks that symbolizes the hamster. She turned her back at me but i can still remember how her eyes grew wide while blushing.

 

 

 

I run up to catch her and pulled her to the basketball game, i learned to play this when seulgi went to play with her friend jisoo. 

 

 

 

 

"let's play a game, every time i miss a shot you will asked me a question but when i shoot them all perfectly you have to do my dare, deal?"

 

 

i asked her and she just nod to me, wow she didn't go against it, there must be something she wanted to asked me. Putting the tokkens as the ball go down and it's time for me to shoot them, i smiled when all my shoot never missed. there were only 15 seconds left yet i always shoot the ball, i started to hear joohyun to clicked her tongue wanting to look at her but i stayed focused. 5 seconds and i only have one last blow and that last one is cursed! 

 

 

 

"yes" joohyun whispered enough for me to head. Turning to look at her and she is wearing her smug and proud smile  everytime she wins a game. 

 

 

 

"since i lost, what is your question?" 

 

 

 

leaning on the basketball machine while crossing my arms looking at her.

 

 

 

"why did you unfriended me on facebook?" she sounded so annoyed with her stone cold face again. smiling widely at her making her to be  confused.

 

 

 

"i just don't like it"

 

 

 

i said to her playing with my fingers and i hear her tongue to clicked again.

 

 

 

 

"don't like what?"

 

 

 

she asked and at the same time, she sounded like piised off so much.

 

 

 

 

"i just don't like to be your friend"

 

 

 

 

wiith that, her eyes grew wide, waiting for a moment for her to answer but her eyes were telling me she got hurt when i can see the tears wanting to fall. I walked closer and closer to her until we are inches away making her to gasped in a very adorable way. I started to played with her hair which is very fluffy

 

 

 

 

 

"i don't like being just a friend of yours"

 

 

 

I said emphasizing the words "Just" to her and i know it will take her some time to process the word, and when she did. Her cheeks went red making me to smile. 

 

 

 

 

"i want to be yours"

 

 

 

 

 

 i said while staring at those pair of eyes. And i finally confess my feelings, my heart wanted to jumped, it's probably not stable right now. Moving away from her but i felt a sudden tug and felt a soft lips on mine. If i were to desrcribe it.

 

 


It's very soft.

 

 

 


And Sweet.

 

 

 

 


Taste like vanilla.

 

 


With strawberries. 

 

 

 

And delicious.

 

 


My type of drug.

 

 

 

 

 

We parted our lips to get some air and she started to whine like a baby.

 

 

 

 

"then you should have told me earlier!"

 

 

 

 

whining joohyun said, making me to laughed but we ended up playing the basketball game again.

 

 

 

 

 

"if i miss the shot you will kiss me and if i don't then you will not" i said but she was against it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"no! You were to good for this--!" before she could finish the game i already putted the remaining tokkens to the machine. I was about to hear her being mad when i make all my shot missed. An evil grin i saw on her face making me to smiled, i heard her smirk making me to shoot some of the shots but she didn't mind because there were lots of miss shots. After that, i was now raining in kisses on my nose, eyes, lips and my cheeks. But what shocked me is when she gets down kissing me to my neck sending chills to my spine.

 

 

 

 

 

"ops, that's enough" i said making her to pout so i pat her forehead lightly making her to whine, this y woman. 

 

 


Seungwan's POV

 

 

"what is your dare if ever you won the shot?"

 

 

 

 

out of coriousity she asked while eating the food serve on the table. I smirked ily reaching for her ear whispering in a very husky voice.

 

 

 

 

 

"to have a night with you"

 

 

 

 

 

moving away as soon as possible, she choked her food making me to laughed. She is now like the tomato she is eating, a very bright red cheeks.

 

 

 

"dang, you should just win that game instead!"she whispered to herself as if i didn't hear her.

 

 

 

 

"what did you say?" still asked her when i already hear it loud and clear. 

 

 

 

 

 

"h-huh? I said im full"

 

 

 

 

she said stuttering but i ended up laughing again. After done eating and paying for the expenses and while we are on our way to meet the three satans i whispered to her ears.

 

 

 

 

"later we will" winking at her wrapping my arms around her waist while the tomato face showed up again