Chapter two

Battlefield Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE WEEK LATER-

 

JIMIN POV-

 

My eyes are puffy as I cried myself to sleep yesterday knowing that today is the day I say goodbye to Yugyeom and the boys. A soft knock came from my door. It slowly opens reviling my Mom whose giving a small smile. “The boys are here. You’re driving half of them to the airport while Mina is driving the others correct?” My mom asks going through our plan. Nodding my head I got up from my bed and headed downstairs to see all seven of them with their luggage’s and backpacks. Just like me, Mina is rocking the puffy eyes and red nose indicating she had a difficult time falling asleep last night as well. 

 

Once I reached the bottom step Yugyeom came up to me holding his hands out for me to take. Giving me a small I took his hand and tightly held his. All nine of us stepped out of my house and headed to the two cars. “Whose riding with who?” I asked as I got inside my car. 

 

NO ONE POV-

 

Jimin/Yugyeom/Jackson/Jaebum

 

Mina/Bambam/Youngjae/Jinyoung/Mark 

 

“I’m telling you turn left!” Jackson screams from the back. “No go straight.” Jaebum calmly replied. “Jiminie turn right trust me.” Yugyeom spoke as the three guys argue with the directions going to the airport. “You three shut up! Look now we lost Mina’s car.” Jimin hissed. “If only you followed my direction we wouldn’t be lost. And who said to do a U-Turn?!?” Jackson spoke as the two other guys nodded their heads in agreement with the u-turn part. “You know what I’m starting to get excited with you idiots leaving for two years.” Jimin muttered to herself as she pulled over aside to call the others from the other car.

 

“Ruuudeee how can you say that about me! I thought I’m important to you.” Jackson replied sassily. While Yugyeom just softly pinch her side. “You’re going to miss us.” Jaebum smuggle said as he put on his sunglasses and stares outside the window. Rolling her eyes Jimin waits for the other line to pick up.

 

“Yeah?” Mark answered the phone. “Marrrrk save me from these idiots!!!” Jimin cried out. “Where are you? I thought you guys where behind us the whole time.” Mark asks. “We were but I made a mistake and took a u-turn when these three idiots fought for the direction.” Jimin reply. “Tell me the street you’re on.” Mark said. After a few minutes of talking on the phone the four where back on the road heading to Incheon Airport.

 

“Get off here. It’ll be easier for you guys to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter