chapter one

Battlefield Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How long will you guys be gone for?” Jimin asks her best friends. “Two years give or take. Sorry we didn’t tell you sooner Jiminie. We never expected to be chosen for the scholarship.” Jaebum said pulling the girl in for a hug. “I still don’t understand why you all didn’t tell me you applied for the scholarship to study abroad.” Jimin pouted at her friends. “I know it’s our fault. We’re sorry for keeping the secret from you. But it’s not like we won’t ever see each other again.” Jinyoung said trying to lighten the mood. “Yeah Jimin you can’t get away from us. No matter how many miles apart we are. We will always be with you.” Jackson spoke patting her head. “We live in the 20th century the technology now a days are crazy. We can FaceTime, text and call each other everyday. It’ll be as if we never left.” Mark said opening his arms for her. “Promise?” Jimin timidly ask holding out her small pinky. 

 

For those who knew of Park Jimin they know how outgoing and bubbly her personality is. But these seven boys surrounding her knew her better. She’s the girl that would cry when she’s overwhelmed with stress. She would get shy when teased and bite those she’s close with when she’s crushing on someone. All her small traits that Jimin has is what made her seven best friends love her. Once she calmed down from the sudden news that her best friends will be leaving her eyes landed on one particular boy in the group. The boy had his eyes on her the whole time but never spoke a word as he’s having mix feelings of leaving the girl. Noticing the mood between the two Jaebum let out a warm smile and clear his throat. “Guys lets give these two some space.” Jaebum spoke starring at the two youngest in the group. 

 

Once everyone stepped out of Jimin’s bedroom only her and Yugyeom were left. Silence surrounds them, neither utter a sound. A frown made its way onto Jimins face when reality hits her. Without saying a word Yugyeom pulled Jimin’s body against his wrapping his arms around her body. Her small hands formed into two small fists as she constantly hits his back. “You idiot you’re leaving your girlfriend behind for two years. Nappeun salam~” Jimin cried out finally hugging him back. “Shhh~ it’ll be okay. I’ll be back sooner than you think. Two years is nothing we’re strong enough to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter