CHAPTER THREE

Battlefield Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months has passed since the boys left. Like promised to Jimin they try their best to FaceTime everyday. But school has been getting in the way for a few weeks now. Jimin barely gets to chat with Yugyeom and the boys for more then ten minutes a day due to both parties being exhausted and the time difference esteem both countries. Today is like any typical Monday morning Jimin gets up and prepare for her eight hours of jail time other wise known as school. Bidding good bye to her parents Jimin exit the house and saw Mina waiting for her outside. “Did they FaceTime you last night?” Jimin asks as she and Mina walk their way to school. “No, but I did got a text from Bambam saying sorry for being busy with school.” Mina sigh as Jimin nodded her head. “Same Yugyeom text me saying how midterms are coming up and they need to pass each test with a 80 or higher in order to keep the scholarship.” Jimin said. 

 

“Speaking of school have you told them ours? There going to flip when they hear what tue schools in Seoul are doing.” Mina said shaking her head. “Me? Why should I tell them. You tell them.” Jimin muttered totally not wanting to tell Yugyeom and the others what their school is making them do. As they neared the high school Mina and Jimin interlock hands as they walked through the gates. 

 

‘Lookie here, we got two JYP kids.’ A boy with chubby cheeks said staring at the two girls. “Why did we gotta pick Big Hit High School Of all High schools.” Mina sigh as the two girls duck their heads and speed walk towards the main building. “Tell me about it. I was praying for YG High School cause I want to see how bougie it really is inside.” Jimin spoke giggling. When the two girls entered the administration office a breath of relief escape from their mouths when they say five of their fellow school mates standing in the corner. 

 

“Jimin-ah Mina-ah over here!” A tall guy with round circle glasses wave them over. Hurrying over to the group of JYP students they greeted them. “Jae! What time did you guys arrive?” Jimin asks as she stood next to her tall male friend. “Few minutes before you. So you two got place here huh.” Jae spoke as the seven JYP students stare through window to the halls of BIG HIT High School. “WTF did that dude just came out of a locker?” Jae asks as they witness a tall handsome boy stepped out of a locker. “Huh. What. Why?” Wonpil questions when they heard the intercom went on and a deep raspy voice started speaking super fast. “What did he say? Was that even proper words I couldn’t tell!!! He was going too fast.” Brian said confusion written all over his and the others faces. “I don’t want anything. Why are they repeating ‘Say What You Want’ over and over again? I don’t want anything!!!!” Dowoon said pulling his hair softly. 

 

“Yah Yah look.” Mina said pointing to a group of male students walking down the halls. “Are they dancing in the middle of a narrow hall?” Sungjin question. “I-I think there doing a confession right now.” Wonpil spoke when they notice that the seven Big Hit students are heading inside the administration office. The seven male students stood in front of us, when all of a sudden pretty boy grabbed Mina by the shoulder and harshly pushed her body against the wall. A bunny looking dude came up to Jimin saying “Hold tight on to me. Before I jump you.” Brian came in between Mina and pretty dude while Jae pulled me behind him. 

 

“What’s you’re deal?” Sungjin asks starring at the seven males in front of us. “Oh nothing we just thought of welcoming you all to our school.” A dude with a deep voice and two dimples said winking at Mina and Jimin. Before our friends can say something the receptionist called us over. “Hello JYP students welcome to BIG HIT high school, as you all know high schools from around the country decided to do a small exchange program and you guys were chosen to attend our school. Here are all the informations you will need while attending classes here. And as well as you’re schedules. If you have any problems don’t hesitate to come by.” They lady said giving us a sweet  smile. But soon glared at the seven boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter