Chapter Five

Battlefield Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV 

 

Three months past since the whole school exchange. Meaning eight months went by since the boys left for America. My relationship with Day6 stayed the same, close as ever. We also became really close to BTS. But my relationship with Yugyeom has been estranged lately. We haven’t had the opportunity to talk to each other for a while now. He’s busy with school, and me with my new part time job and after school club activities. 

 

Today was like any normal Friday afternoon. The bell rang indicating that school is over for the week. I quickly pack my backpack when I heard my name being called out. Looking towards the door I saw the two male Maknaes from BTS and Day6. “Hurry! Boss-nim will chop off our balls if we’re late again.” Dowoon called out as he and Jungkook waited for me. I ran out of the class tossing my backpack to Jungkook and my duffle bag to Dowoon. “Let’s go mah butlers!” A giggled as I ran passed the two. 

 

“JIMIN TABLE 2!” My boss yelled from across the restaurant. Throwing an ok sign I made my way to table 2, passing by Dowoon. “I’ll take that table. You just clear this one.” Dowoon said stopping me from nearing the table with four drunk male university students. “No, we want the cutie not you.” One male said once Dowoon asks what they would like to order. Biting my lips I shifted my way over to table 2. Only to be stopped for the second time. “Take this to the back.” Jungkook said handing me a box filled with fresh produce and meats.

 

Giving Jungkook a thankful smile I took the box from his hands and headed to the kitchen. “Package.” I called out to the employees working at the kitchen. “Thanks.” Yoongi said as he took the box from me and headed to the big fridge to sort out the produces. All of a sudden we heard crashing metal sounds coming from the stove area. “Namjoon WTF!” Jin shouted and we all turned to see a big mess of sauce scattered all over the floor, on Namjoon and Jin’s shirts. “How did you manage to tip over the large sauce pan, when all I requested was for you to add more salt?!” Jin asks as he picked up the empty sauce pan. “I don’t know it just fell.” Namjoon honestly answer. 

 

“I’m telling you, we need to wrap him bubble wrap to protect not only him but others around him. He’s a walking disaster.” Mina whispers to me as I nodded giggling when she held up suranwrap. “Break for group one.” Boss-Nim said as he enters the kitchen. He sighs when his eyes landed on the mess that Namjoon created. “Namjoon-ah why don’t we move you to dishwasher?” Boss-Nim asks giving him a fatherly smile. “No can do Boss. Last time he was in dishwashing the dishwasher exploded.” Hoseok said shaking his head as his tall friend. “Hmmm Namjoon you just go and cold napkins.” Boss-Nim said as he gently place a box of napkins in Namjoon’s hand and walked away back the the restaurant floor. 

 

I clocked out for break, and headed to the back of the restaurant where an abounded park hide from the publics sight. Pulling out my cellphone I checked to see if Yugyeom has text me while I was working. A small frown appeared on my face when I saw no new messages. Logging into Instagram I started ‘stalking’ my friends. I giggled when I saw Jae’s latest picture, dressed in a chicken onesie. Namjoon uploaded a selca of himself followed by the six other BTS boys copying his pose. Jaebum was next he was holding onto an ice americano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter