Chapter Four

Battlefield Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So let me get this straight. All the high schools in Seoul is doing some sort of exchange program.” Mark spoke as Mina and Jimin nodded heads. “Whose with you guys at BIG HIT?” Youngjae asks Mina and Jimin smirked before shouting “DAY6! JYP’s second Kingka group and close friends of GOT7!” Mina and Jimin said smiling. The two girls saw a sign of relief that they have friends with them to watch over their girls. 

 

“Who were the two dudes?” Bambam asks causing Yugyeom to stare at Jimin. “Seat mates. We don’t know much about them.” Mina replied as Jimin nodded her head in agreement. “That’s why we need to get to know each other wifey.” Male Jimin spoke from his seat. “Shut up.” Mina said rolling her eyes at the boy sitting across from her. 

 

After chatting with the boys for a good 20 minutes. They ended the call, and from across the table the two girls heard a loud groan coming from their two seat mates. “Can we finally get to know each other?” Bunny boy asks. “Fine.” Jimin replied.

 

“I’m Park Jimin, 10th grader from JYP High School.” Jimin introduce herself. “I’m Mina, also a student from JYP and the same grade as Jimin.” Mina said. “I’m Park Jimin, but you can call me Hubby. I attend this high school, same grade as you guys.” Male Jimin greeted. Now all eyes where on the bunny boy waiting for his introduction. “I’m Jeon Jungkook other wise known as Kookie. I attend this school and I’m in the same grade as you guys.” Jungkook aka bunny boy greeted shyly. 

 

“Whoa why you acting all shy? Awhile ago didn’t you said you were  going to jump me at the office?” Jimin question raising an eye brow at the boy whose acting all timid in front of her and Mina. “Don’t mind him he’s awkward around girls.” Male Jimin replied. The remainder of the class period went by with the four teenagers getting to know each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter