Chapter Six

Battlefield Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO ONE POV 

 

The two friends reached Jimins house a little past 10:00 p.m. Tired from hours of standing and serving customers the two made their way to the sofa and dumped their bodies. A relief sigh escapes their mouths as their bodies molded to the cushions of the sofa. “Whose turn is it to cook/order take out?” Jungkook asks as he lay his head back. “Mine, I’ll order take out. Any special suggestions of food or are you craving anything?” Jimin asks reaching for her cellphone. 

 

“Pizza?” Jungkook asks his lips as Jimin opens the carton box of a supreme pizza. “Yup, you said something salty with meat and veggies. Tada a supreme pizza.” Jimin said pulling a slice for herself. “Netflix?” Jungkook asks as he made his way to the sofa with Jimin following behind. “Sure just no chill.” Jimin said jokingly but soon her giggles got stuck in as Jungkook scooted closed to her, to the point he’s hovering over her. “You sure you want to skip the chill part. It’s the best part.” Jungkook replied with a deep husky voice as his eyes locks with hers. “Huh? I-I uhhh.” Jimin stutters with her words as her face heats up and her heart beats faster. She closes her eyes tightly and bit her lips as Jungkook leans closer to the point that the tips of their noses touches. 

 

Jimins eyes opens wide when loud laughters were heard in front of her. Her eyebrows knitted as she watches the boy in front of her rolling on her carpet floor laughing. His hands clenches to his side as his eyes tears from too much laughter. “OMG! You should have seen the look on your face. You’re as bright as a stop sign.” Jungkook said between laughter. Standing up she kicked him on the as she brought her plate to the kitchen. A minute later she felt Jungkook following her. Glaring at the dishwashing soap she squeezes a good  amount on the sponge and starts washing her dish. “Nawwww, is Jamie upset?” Jungkook teased as he stands behind her leaning his chin on the crown of her head. “Jamie is pissed, she’s thinking if she should still allow Kookie to stay over.” Jimin replied. From her answer she felt Jungkooks hands wrapped around her waist squeezing it slightly. “Kookie is sorry for causing discomfort to Jamie. He hopes for Jamie to allow him to sleep over.” Jungkook said pulling her into a back hug. 

 

Feeling his strong chest on her back Jimin’s mind went all over the place. ‘NO! Don’t fall for him Jimin. You have a Yugyeom, and Kooks one of your best friend.’ Jimin thought to herself as she wiggles herself out of Jungkooks hold. “Fine, just don’t wake me up early tomorrow morning it’s the weekend and work doesn’t start until the afternoon.” Jimin said walking out of the kitchen and to her room. By midnight the house was quiet as both teens where in their own rooms. Jimin in her’s and Jungkook is the guest room that her parents basically dub as his. Out in the living room sofa stuck between the cushions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter