Secret 7

My Secret Warrior

 

 

 

“Goodnight , Jung Daehyun! Muah!” Himchan threw a flying kiss to Daehyun after Daehyun got out from the car yet Daehyun showed him his fist which made Himchan pouted but after a sec , he laughed.

Daehyun shook his head of seeing Himchan’s immature act but then he chuckled lightly. “Go to home. It’s late now.” Daehyun told his friends in the car.

Zelo craned out his head from the window. “We won’t go if you haven’t go in. We’ll wait for you to enter your house first.” Jongup , who was sitting beside Zelo smiled while nodding.

“I’ll stand here until you guys go.” Daehyun sternly said to his friends. “Then , we’ll wait until tomorrow.” Yongguk said from the driver seat.

Daehyun smirked. “Oh really? I’ll count until three , if you guys are still here….” Daehyun didn’t continue his words yet his face looked evil at that time.

“If we’re still here , then it means you don’t go in yet! Am I right?” Jongup cheerfully said and smiled at B.A.P.

Youngjae face-palmed as a few sighs were heard in the car. Jongup blinked his eyes and decided not to say anything again.

“Yoo Youngjae , do you want me to leave scratches on your father’s car?” Daehyun walked nearer to the car with his hands were put in his pocket.

“1 …. 2 ….”

As Daehyun almost counted three , Youngjae immediately shrieked. “Shoot! Bang Yongguk, drive or die!!” Youngjae shouted next to Yongguk’s ear. In a few seconds , the car already gone from Daehyun’s residential.

Daehyun chuckled again. He walked to his house’s entrance. He shut the big main door entrance of the mansion – well his father’s mansion to be exact. He turned around and faced a person that he hated from the time that he first met him.

“Just got back from going out with those idiotic morons friends of yours huh?” That person asked in a ridicule way , which made Daehyun’s good mode ruined.

“Is that even your problem?” Daehyun said as he menacingly glared at the boy in front of him but as usual , that person will only stared at him back emotionlessly.

“It’s not my problem , I just feel like helping you.” His words made Daehyun chuckled. “Help me in what?”

“Helping you the ways to avoid of befriends with idiots.” He smirked as he saw Daehyun’s face boiled with anger.

“Even if my friends are idiots , at least they’re way cleverer from those 5 bastards friends of yours!” Daehyun spat angrily.

“Chill. I’m just saying, why are you so angry unless if what I said is true huh?” A smirk took place on his face.

Daehyun decided to ignore him and was about to make his steps upstairs but got blocked by him. “Get off from my way!”

Seeing Daehyun’s burning eyes , a smirk was formed on his lips , replacing his blank expression. “Dude , you need to learn how to control your anger. Might as well want me to have an anger treatment with you?”

“I don’t need your advice. You must noticed that you’re blocking my way right now , so might as well want to move aside?”

He raised both of his hands up in surrender. “Okay , I won’t be blocking your way , lil bro.”

“Don’t you ever call me with that name. I’m not your brother. We’re not even related—”

“We are related by OUR father. Your father is my father.” He remarked.

“I don’t give a damn about you or that father of yours!” Daehyun huffed. He had enough with this his so-called brother for a long time already.

“Tsk ~ You’re a pathetic one , Jung Daehyun. You think I want you as my brother? Bloody no. Especially since that father of mine is always care for you even you’ve never obey to him , not even once.”

“Huh. I can sense jealousy in your voice , Byun Baekhyun.” Daehyun smirked under his mask.

“No , I’m not. I just don’t understand the situation. And it’s Jung Baekhyun , not Byun Baekhyun. By the way, that father of mine wants to see his goddamn son , which is you right now in his office. Goodnight lil bro.” Baekhyun bumped his fist on Daehyun’s shoulder hardly, which made Daehyun stumbled a bit.

Baekhyun chuckled lightly and headed to his room while Daehyun stood there stiffly. Later , he walked lazily to his father’s office which was located on the 3rd floor , the highest floor in the mansion.

Not even a small knock , Daehyun just barged into his father’s office while wearing a cold expression on his face.

His father , who was currently writing , stopped when he heard his office’s door was opened and saw his younger son standing in front of him with the usual expression that he always had on his face and of course with his black mask that covered half of his face.

He put his pen down on the table and put both of his hands together. “Have a sit , son.” He gestured Daehyun to sit yet the lad didn’t even move and stayed standing near the door.

“I feel more comfortable to stand here rather than sitting on that expensive dirty chair of yours.” Daehyun insisted.

“Huh~  What a cold one. Stop being so stubborn and listen to this great father of yours , won’t you?” His father spoke arrogantly.

“Great father my .” Daehyun muttered under his breath. He looked away to somewhere in the office room.

“Do you know why I’m calling you here?” His father asked with a serious tone.

“How would I know? If this is about another task , I’m not going to take it!” Daehyun still didn’t look at his father.

“Huh. Why won’t you ever listen to me , Jung Daehyun?!”

“What make you think that I’ll ever listen to you?” Daehyun asked with a cold tone. He never talked with his father in a nice way.

His father stood up from his seat. “I am your father for godness’ sake! And you’re my son that I’ve been raising after your mum died!”

Daehyun sharply threw a glare at his father as he heard the word ‘mum died’. His eyes became hardened. “You’re the reason of my mum’s death! If you didn’t reveal that you have a bastard as your another son , my mum wouldn’t die! Because of you , I lost my mum! If it isn’t for you and that freaking bastard , I’ll happily live with my mum now with a caring father! I even lost my dad after my mum died. You’re the freaking reason for all these s.”

“Why are you talking like your father is dead as well?!” His father started to lose his temper but he tried hard to control it.

Daehyun breathed. “Because he is dead as well in my mind. But thanks to you , I still got someone to take care of me even you’re not really taking care of me. I appreciate it so much , Jung Daewon.” Daehyun bowed and went out from his father’s office room.

“Jung Daehyun! I’m still haven’t finished talking with you!” He shouted. Yet Daehyun didn’t come back. He sat on his chair and sighed heavily.

He opened the upper drawer and took out a photo frame. He stared at it for a long time before letting out another sigh. *That kid. I don’t know how to control him anymore. I’m sorry , Misook-ah.*

---

 

Daehyun took out his luggage. He rummaged through his closet and shoved random clothes onto his luggage. He was mad. He was furious because of his father. He couldn’t think of anything at that moment except for getting out from that hellhole.

Once he finished packing his stuffs , he went out from his room and slammed the door closed with a loud sound.

Kahi came and looked shocked to see Daehyun with a luggage. “Where are you going , Young Master?” She asked with concern.

“I’m out from here! I’m ing tired with those s in this hell! Don’t try to tell me to stay because I won’t. I’m totally out from here this time! You won’t see me again. Thanks for your service for me , Kahi-ssi.” Daehyun bowed at Kahi and left her dumbfounded.

“Jung Daehyun! Don’t you dare to take another step!” There came his father ear-piercing shout from upstairs.

Daehyun huffed and looked back on his father , who was stepping down the stairs. His old face looked wrinkled in anger.

“What’ll you do if I take another step and out from this mansion of yours , Jung Daewon?” Daehyun inquired cynically.

His father stayed quiet for a while. “I’m carrying your mum’s will. She wanted me to take care of you and keep you safe.” His father spoke with a low voice.

Daehyun smirked , then he chuckled lightly. “Your thought about me is , mum’s will huh? As like I am not your son? Forget it , Jung Daewon. Just think that one of your burdens has gone. You’ll be peace after this. I’m going to talk to my mum that I don’t need you to take care of me since I’m all grown up. I can live without your help or I’ll get a way better life! Thanks for everything , Jung Daewon.” Daehyun saluted and carried his luggage with him out of the house.

“Jung Daehyun!” His father called out his name for a few times but he was already gone from the mansion.

Baekhyun , who was watching the whole incident smirked victoriously.

*Now I can get my plan started. Just watch , Jung Daehyun.*

 

--