Her Dream?

Dream High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu groaned when she felt sunrays hitting her eyes. She never remember having her bed so near to the window. Did her mom change her bed position? How come she never remembered it? She opened her eyes and the sight of semi Mina staring back at her with that y curve body of hers confirms her suspicion that this is not her room.

 

“What the..” She scrutinized her eyes and sighed in relief knowing that it just a poster of Mina glued on the ceiling.

 

“Son Chaeyoung the ert. What does Mina see in you?”

 

“I’m surprise too.”

 

“Who doesn’t?”

 

Silence engulfed her until she realized that voice surely wasn’t belong to Chaeyoung or Jeongyeon. She turned around and eyes widen when she saw Sana sitting on Chaeyoung’s study chair with her last night white blouse and underwear. Tzuyu gulped and her eyes slowly wandering down to the pair of bright red . She hadn’t realized that Sana caught her act and cleared attempting to get Tzuyu’s attention back.

 

“Eyes here Chou.”

 

“Huh?” Tzuyu pretends to look away and took a glanced at herself. Sana’s in her white blouse and only a . Did she got drunk too last night that she had one hell of a hot but can’t recall her memory over it. Sana chuckled and sips her drinks while watching in interest over Tzuyu’s behaviour.

 

“Don’t worry swimming genius, we definitely didn’t each other last night.”

 

That gave her slight relief but at the same time a little disappointed. At least she got to brag at Chaeyoung if they really did the deed.

 

“How would you know? You were pretty drunk last night and basically couldn’t even remember if I did pop your cherry.” Please said yes Sana. Sana grin and put down her cup.

 

“Which you didn’t. I have periods going on. I bet Chaeyoung’s bed will have the evidence of my ‘existence’.”

 

“That is just pure gross Minatozaki.”

 

“Hey, you asked and I answered.”

 

“Fine.” Tzuyu pushed herself up and glanced up and shivered knowing that Chaeyoung woke up with a semi Mina looking back at her. It’s kind of freaky. Sana stood up and handed Tzuyu another glass of seems to be a hot coffee for her.

 

“I hope Chaeyoung doesn’t mind I took the liberty of looking around for some coffee packets and foods.”

 

Tzuyu stretched her arms and gladly accepted the cup from Sana.

 

“She wouldn’t even notice. Take all you can but keep Mina’s poster here. She might threw a tantrum if you took it down.”

 

Sana glanced up and smirked which gaining Tzuyu’s attention.

 

“Don’t do it. She’s a hell of a kid when she threw a tantrum and I don’t want to babysit her.”

 

Sana laughed and Tzuyu followed laughing over her own joke. Tzuyu then remembered what Sana said to her last night.

 

“Oh and just to inform you that I don’t steal your bra.”

 

“My bra?”

 

Sana were looking at her confused as why Tzuyu suddenly talking about this. Tzuyu grinned and it tugged Sana curiosity even more.

 

“You seriously doesn’t remember?”

 

“Remember what?”

 

“God you forgot? You accuse me of stealing your bra in front of people and slapped me hard on my cheek. See this? You did it.”

 

Tzuyu pointed at her cheek where Sana can still see a handprint on it. Now she felt sorry for Tzuyu.

 

“I’m so sorry. I kind of trash when I’m totally drunk. I have no idea what I do or say. Sorry again.”

 

“It hurts.”

 

“What do you want me to do Chou?”

 

“One kiss?”

 

Sana can’t believe it.

 

“You’re trading that with my precious lips? No thanks.”

 

“At least I tried.”

 

Sana shook her head and finishing her drinks. She then stood up and grabbed her jeans. She wore it and looked around for her jacket. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

 

“Have you seen my jacket?”

 

“Ah that. You threw it last night before you passed out. Oh and you don’t have the other pair of your boots too. It’s at Min’s pool.”

 

“. I was totally embarrassing myself didn’t I?”

 

Tzuyu glanced from her cup and grinned.

 

“You have no idea.”

 

“That to know.”

 

Tzuyu just laughed when Sana stood in front of a mirror and straightening her hair. Her eyes then travel to the alarm clock on Chaeyoung’s bedpost. It reads 9.00 AM. Her eyes widen.

 

“Oh !”

 

Tzuyu scrambled for her shoes and luckily she still wearing her last night clothes. Sana eyed the tan girl.

 

“Why are you in a rush? It’s Saturday.”

 

Tzuyu almost trip over some of Chaeyoung’s toys on the floor. Thankfully her body balance is far greater. She quickly wore her shoes and button her shirt.

 

“I have a swimming training today at 8.30 AM. I’m late and my mom is going to be so mad at me.”

 

“Don’t you even rest Chou?”

 

Tzuyu stopped on her trance and looked back at Sana. How she wish that was true. But it wasn’t and she’s not going to lie to herself.

 

“I can’t take a rest. I’m not program to rest.”

 

“You’re not a robot.”

 

“It feels like it. I have to go. Nice knowing you Sana.”

 

Sana watched as Tzuyu run towards the door and left Chaeyoung’s room in a hurry. She followed suit but Tzuyu was running along the hallway and disappeared around the corner. Sana heard rumours regarding Tzuyu’s intensive training but she never believe it because no one should be forced to that extent. But as she was watching Tzuyu pale face upon knowing she’s late, now she knew the rumours were true. Her family is pushing her for the sake of her future.

 

…..

 

“You’re late Tzuyu.”

 

Tzuyu keep her head down while her mother, Hyori had her arms folded and eyes narrowing at her. It felt like she just made a bad mistake coming to training late today.

 

“Mom, I’m sorry. I slept late last night.”

 

“Late last night?”

 

Tzuyu didn’t said anything but keeping her eyes on the floor. She knew her coach is next to her mother feeling sorry for her. Thankfully her father isn’t here or things would have been worst for her. Her future was set and they wanted her to follow the path that they fail on continuing.

 

“Tzuyu look up. Look at me.”

 

Tzuyu didn’t dare arguing so slowly she raised her head and saw her mother piercing glare directed towards her.

 

“You attend a party last night didn’t you?”

 

“I…I d-didn’t…”

 

“Don’t lie to me Chou Tzuyu or should I call your father and let him know what you did?”

 

She shook her head. It won’t be good for her if her father was inform about this. She slowly nodding her head. Hyori wasn’t happy about it.

 

“You realize that I forbid you going to such parties because I care about your health and your body condition rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter