Doubt

Dream High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyeri stood aside as she’s keeping her eyes on her forever rival; Minatozaki Sana. Today is the quarter final round of NAT competition between Sowon All Girls Institution and Seoul High. It was so unfortunate for the two school to meet at this stage considering Seoul High was a semifinalist for last year event. They were beaten by Incheon Academy; the last year champion that also beat Sowon All Girls Institution. Hyeri made it her personal mission to drive her team for victory this season. It will reflect well on her college applications. Sana seems to be talking with her teammates without even realizing Hyeri standing near her.

 

“Okay, just be cool and do our best. Can I count on you?”

 

Sana glanced towards Sejeong as she received a slight nod from the newcomer. She look rather nervous and it’s kind of bothering Sana.

 

“Sejeong, I need you to stay focus. You’ll do just fine. Remember your first appearance with Jungkyu before? You did so well. Do it like you did at that time. If you can’t answer, I’ll be there assisting you.”

 

Sana squeezed Sejeong’s shoulder assuring her that she’ll be there every step of the way. Mina and the rest smiling at the newcomer hoping it will lessen her nervousness and help her regain her focus. Jiyoung playfully slap Sejeong’s back.

 

“You’re going in with Sana. You’ll do great. Loosen up. How about we eat some ice cream before the competition start?”

 

Jungkyu pumped her fist as she agreed with Jiyoung suggestion. Mina cuts in.

 

“You guys go ahead. I already took my breakfast.”

 

“How about you Sana?” Jungkyu asked her leader. Sana shook her head as telling them they can go without her. Her other teammates walked away leaving them as Sana glanced towards Mina with a teasing smile that her bestfriend hates so much.

 

“Why are you smiling? It’s creepy Sana.”

 

“Breakfast? What did you ate? Chaeyoung?”

 

Mina pretend to be innocent not going to give anything away.

 

“I ate a very delicious pie, thank you.”

 

Sana chuckled as Mina face turn slightly red probably remembering something erted about pie which she doesn’t want to know the details. Sana held out her palm facing Mina.

 

“I can never imagining you and that short football player. It’s corrupting my mind.”

 

Mina was about to say something when Hyeri come out of her hiding and stood in front of the two as her arms folded and eyes glaring at them. Sana silently sigh.

 

“Look who we have here. Sana. Mina.”

 

Mina remained on her standing posture. Running into Hyeri in any NAT competitions always bring trouble. Last year Sana almost got a one match ban after her encounter with Hyeri. They weren’t even battling against each other teams but Hyeri got the best out of Sana temper and it escalated into an official’s interruption. Thankfully it got solved between two captains but Sana was getting an earful scolding from their seniors.

 

“What do you want Hyeri?”

 

“What with that tone Mina?”

 

“You’re not welcome here.”

 

Hyeri looked around and then back at Mina. Sana remained silent.

 

“I don’t see any yellow tape label Hyeri unwanted here. Right Sana?”

 

“Go away Hyeri.” Mina cuts in gaining a smirking from the other girl.

 

“You’re now Sana’s spokesperson? She can’t talk anymore? Huh Sana?”

 

“Shut up Hyeri.”

 

“Ah the mute girl Minatozaki Sana is finally talking.”

 

Hyeri is annoying and Sana is not in the mood to talk with her. Neither Mina. Hyeri is so full of herself that other school teams not so fond of her. But Hyeri made it her personal motive to annoy the hell of Sana everytime. It’s ing frustrating.

 

“What do you want Hyeri?”

 

“Nothing. I’m just here to warn you that my team is going to win this year NAT’s.”

 

“And you’re telling me this because?”

 

“So that you can prepare yourself for a defeat and don’t cry like a baby later on.”

 

They couldn’t believe it. Hyeri is crazy about anything that it amuse Sana and she knows it did with Mina too.

“You know what, go to hell Hyeri.”

 

Hyeri wasn’t going to back off and neither does Sana. Mina placed her hand on top of her friend shoulder earning the latter attention. She shook her head telling her not to do it. Mina cleared .

 

“You want to beat our down? Do it in the game then I’ll happily admit defeat. Lets go Sana.”

 

Sana let herself cool down as she tried following Mina but stopped as Hyeri cut in front of her stopping her from moving forward. Hyeri came closer as now she stood so near to Sana that she can feel her breath on her face.

 

“Cocky aren’t we Sana?”

 

She’s taunting her and Sana knows it. Despite her cool demeanor, she do have a temper going on especially when one try to bring down her ego and pride. She’ll never tolerates with that.

 

“Step aside Hyeri.”

 

Hyeri had that crooked smile on her face. Sana is so easy to play around especially when it involving her pride. Sana is so angry right now that even Mina can sense it from where she stood. Things are going to be ugly. Sana wanted so badly to push Hyeri away right now but someone coming from her behind hugging her waist almost startling her, but she recognize that scent. It’s Tzuyu. Hyeri watched in grimaced as Tzuyu kissed Sana’s cheek from behind with that annoying smile on her face. Tzuyu pretends she didn’t see Hyeri and innocently being sweet to Sana.

 

“What the ?” Hyeri hissed unhappy with her fail effort making Sana getting angry. Tzuyu glanced towards Hyeri.

 

“Is there anything wrong baby?”

 

Mina chuckled as Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter