Chapter 6

24 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's POV

Jungkook held the scalpel in his hand when Jimin suddenly took the scalpel away from him. He was confused for a second since Jimin had told him how squeamish he was. Then why did he offer to do this? Did he not trust him enough. Whatever it was Jungkook was internally relieved and sighed before handing over the scalpel.

Jimin gave him a watery smile and a look that screamed i-might-freaking--myself and with shivering hands proceeded to dissect the frog according to the instructions. The thing was his hands were shivering too much and seeing all the guts and things almost made him gag.

Jungkook was worried at how much Jimin was shaking and almost asked him for the scalpel when he heard him let out a small whimper. He immediately got up from his seat to see that Jimin had cut himself due to his tremor and was bleeding profusely.

He immediately rushed towards the boy who was hissing in pain. "Jimin oh my god! You're bleeding. Let go of the scalpel. God, I shouldn't have let you," he spoke snatching the scalpel out of the dazed boy's hand.

" Jungkook it's okay. Its just small cut it will heal. Stop fussing," Jimin spoke half distracted at his thoughts not even bothering about his cut.

"Aah Jimin it's bleeding so much. We need to treat it," Jungkook spoke dragging Jimin away from the table as he tried to explain the teacher about the wound at the same time.

The teacher although looked pretty concerned scolded Jimin being for being so distracted. Jungkook then pulled him along to the medical room to treat his wounds while Jimin just sat on the bed lost in thoughts.

In his vision, he had seen Jungkook having a panic attack when he ended up dissecting the frog the wrong way and ended up killed it. The mental image was truly gruesome. He also realized although he had prevented it from happening it came with a price. Although he changed the future it came with a price and it made Jimin discover the value of his powers. Jimin always tried to avoid using his powers but it was a good thing he did today. He shuddered at the thought of the totally horrifying events that would have taken place if he hadn't glanced into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was done treating his cut and was silently looking at the boy with worry swimming in his eyes before gently patting his hand.

"Jimin? Does it hurt ?? The bleeding stopped but it might sting a bit," Jungkook spoke while Jimin gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's fine and thank you for treating it. It will heal soon Jungkookie don't you worry," Jimin spoke as Jungkook looked apprehensively at him.

Jimin didn't know the limit of his powers since he absolutely despised them and had never explored them, to begin with, but now that he did it was interesting to know how the dynamics worked.

He realized that he saved the person in his vision by inflicting the pain upon himself instead. He realized that every time he tried prevent the future... It ended up having an effect on him instead.

"Hey Jimin... You alright? You blanked out for a second there... All okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter