Chapter 2

24 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Its Chai here guys and i’m hoping that you guys are liking the story and the cover so far!! I really had fun writing it and collabing with unnie is beyond awesome. Also the storyline is pretty interesting so do look forward to it and if you have any questions do ask.

Jungkook’s POV

           Letting out a pant Jungkook finally planted face first on his bed which felt warm and comforting after the tough day at school. But as soon as his body hit the mattress he immediately winced in pain. He lifted his shirt to see what was the cause and lo and behold there were two bruises right on his stomach which were slowly turning a murky colour. He cringed slightly as his fingers brushed against the bruises which looked pretty bad. So,he decided to gather the remaining strength he had to get up and treat his wounds before his roomate arrived.

           As he slowly got up and made his way to the bathroom dragging his feet slightly since they hurt like hell after running away from his bullies. Yes, Jeon Jungkook was bullied everyday in school. It had just been a few days since he had joined the school but news about him had spread like wildfire. Jungkook wasn't an ordinary child. He was just 16 years old but he was smarter than most people his age. He was a prodigy and had managed to get into the particular school with full scholarship meaning every single penny of his fees was paid by the government including his boarding fees. Apart from studies Jungkook was good at extracurricular activities too. He loved sports and was pretty good at them. He had made it into the school football team on the very first which earned him jealous glares from the guys in his class who had been trying for years. Jungkook had a pretty awesome proportions with broad shoulders, muscley thighs and a thin waist. With his strawberry blonde hair he looked every bit of boyfriend material that made him gain attention of pretty much every girl in the school. He was also very well mannered which made teachers take a liking to him making his peers jealous of him. To them he was the new kid that had changed everything.

            All in all the students at his school hated how everything about him was perfect. They hated how the teacher’s eyes shown in admiration everytime he answered a question in class. In shorter words they hated the name Jeon Jungkook and his very existence. Some people gossiped behind his back indirectly showing their dislike for him and some people chose a very direct approach to express their hatred against him which was by bullying him.

           At first his classmates thought they could maybe stain his image since if they tried to attack him he would surely try to defend himself by fighting back, right?? He was very well built and had very sharp features which proved that he worked out often.

          Wrong. Jeon Jungkook couldn't stand violence. He was raised that way. He had made a promise to his mother saying he would never hurt another human in his life unless and until the person in question was a loved one. His mother's last words still rang clear in his head. He still remembered how she lay on the hospital drained of every ounce of strength as she pulled him into a hug one last time before taking his hand into her own frail one and whispering “Jungkook promise me. Promise you will never be like him. Promise me that you would never hurt another person. Promise me that you will always be gentle and kind to people around you. Promise me Kookie that unless and until it is a situation of life and death wherein your loved ones are involved, you will never raise your hand at another person... Promise me.”

          Jungkook was only 14 years old and tears streamed down his face as he saw the only person he loved in world about to leave him. Yes, he had a father who lived under the same roof as him but they were still strangers. His father was a very violent man. He was extremely hot blooded since the beginni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter