Chapter 4

24 Hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV

            After the class Jungkook and Jimin walked together towards their lockers to get their respective things when Jungkook asked the question he was itching to ask throughout the class.

         “Jimin ??”

          “hmm??”

           “Are you busy right now ?? Do you have    plans ??”

           “Ahh no i don't. I was just heading home.             Why??”

           “That's great then!!I was wondering if ...uh...you wanted to hang out with me ?? If you don't i totally understand. I know you have better things to do than spending time with -...,”Jungkook started only to be cutoff by Jimin’s giggles which were heavenly to him as he stood staring at him for an explanation.

            “Of Course I’d love to hang out with you Jungkook , why would you think otherwise?? I really enjoyed your company. What would you like to do ?? ,” Jimin asked slightly raising his head but not meeting Jungkook’s eyes.

             “Firstly do you want to go to my room ?? I have games there or we could go out and you could show me around you know cause’ i really don't know any hangouts here.”

            Jimin nodded “Sounds like a plan. Let's get going then.”

            Both of them got their things as Jungkook then led the way to his room. It was good thing he was a clean person and all his luggage was set perfectly in place. His room was well organized and his clothes washed and put away.Jungkook was a hygiene enthusiast. He liked being organized and proper about things like these. He was also pretty sensitive to smell which was one of the reasons why he spent hours trying to scrub his body in the shower. All thanks to his late mom who had raised him well unlike his father. But this was a topic for another day.

             The sky was painted in hues of orange and pink when the two boys left the school. The two of them walked in silence as Jungkook lead the way towards his dorm. Along the way Jimin continued to tell him about the various places which they passed by. Jungkook was a good listener. He liked listening to Jimin talk only opening his mouth every now and then to hum in acknowledgement. It was hard to find people who actually listen you these days and when Jungkook spoke , he could see Jimin listening to him with utmost interest. He felt his eyes burning into his side profile but when he turned to glance at him. Jimin immediately avoided eye contact.

           “Weird…,”he thought as they continued walking. Although Jungkook was very curious about why the boy this way, he didn't pester him for an answer. He was in no position to do so. Everyone has their secrets. Jungkook himself had his own and they kept him up at night. Sometimes he wished he could tell someone. Someone who would comfort him in nights when he had nightmares of his terrifying childhood. Nights when memories of his classmates bullying him filled his mind destroying his inner peace. Point was he let it be. Maybe eventually with time Jimin would confide into him and he in Jimin. All they needed was time.

 

           “Hey Jungkook!! Is that your dorm ?? ,”Jimin asked excitedly bringing out Jungkook from his thoughts.

 

           “huh?? Yeah...yeah that's my dorm. I live on the first floor with another guy whose name i don't know,”Jungkook replied sheepishly. Jimin laughed at the boy’s adorableness as he raised his hand to ruffle his hair as he murmured softly “ cute”. Jungkook’s cheeks were definitely red now as he immediately pulled his sweater closer to his face trying to cover up his burning cheeks.

 

              This was going to be harder than Jungkook thought as the both of the got into the elevator to travel to the first floor….Jungkook had protested to which Jimin had called him a muscle pig and said that he was tired after walking for so long. So here they were in the elevator. There was something about close spaces that made him fidget and since he was with Jimin the fidgeting upped by a notch. Jimin chewed on his lips as Jungkook felt the palpable tension in the a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter