Prolouge: Goodbye

Those Summer Days

TWO YEARS AGO:

Yoo Jeongyeon pulled her overstuffed backpack on to her back a looked around the room this was it the end of almost ten years of attending Camp JYP she was pretty sure she'd be returning as counsellor and her best friend Jihyo was and was already planning fun events fro her future Cabin mates, she wasn't sure about the others she headed out the door to where 5 girls were stood waiting. 

"Goodbye Cabin"

they chimed in perfect unison before heading across the campsite together until sooner than expected they reached the gravel driveway where cars and buses were waiting to take them home.

"Well this is it"

Jeongyeon fighting off the ball in she'd never been one to be sappy she looke over at Sana her long time camp crush who was moving to Japan for college and took a deep sigh Sana noticedand ran at Jeongyeon throwing her arms around her. Tears began to fall from both their eyes.

"We'll stay in contact right?

Sana asked her big eyes fluttering up at Jeongyeon 

"Sure" 

Little did Jeongyeon know that was a promise that would be hard for the both of them to keep. Until now as Sana who unkown to Jeongyeon was headed back to Camp JYP.