Chapter 6

The Sun Is Blue.

A/N: Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story. It made me really happy. And also, look! I received a lot of subscribers considering I didn't even required it! Views and subscription makes me happy but you know what makes me happier? Votes and Comments~! 

That is why, I have a proposition for you, my dear readers. If I receive at least 3 comments and 3 upvotes before my next update, I will update 2 chapters!

If that didn't happen, I'll obviously stick to one chapter update. Hope you vote and comment! It will really make my day. Love you guys!

 

Chapter 6

 

“So?” I saw Nayeon tapped her foot in impatience, as she circled my chair like a vulture.

 

“We’re friends!” I insisted, cringing when I saw Nayeon leaned closer to me, trying to see if I was lying.

 

“Jihyo, help me!” I whined as I looked past Nayeon to beg at her.

 

Jihyo, who was leaning comfortably on the wall while sitting on the bean bag only smirked at me.

 

“Friends don’t skip classes to go on dates then stare at each other in the moonlight, Chaeng!” Nayeon said out loud.

 

“Gosh, it’s not even a date, we just watched a movie! And we didn’t stared at each other in the moonlight. It was five in the afternoon, Nayeon. There’s not even a moon yet!” I raised my voice.

 

“But you like her?” Jihyo interjected.

 

I froze, feeling my face heat up.

 

“Oh my gosh, she likes her Jihyo!” Nayeon skipped towards Jihyo with a happy smile.

 

I groaned to myself, rubbing my temples.

 

“So you really like her?” Nayeon said as she sat on the bed.

 

I shyly nodded.

 

“Like, really, really like “like” her? Jihyo asked again, raising her eyebrows.

 

“Yes, okay? I like her, like, “like” her!” I finally said out loud. The two idiots squealed at each other in delight. I saw Jihyo and Nayeon stand up then started foolishly dance.

 

I sighed again to myself.

 

“So, when are you going to confess?” Nayeon asked.

I shook my head. “I don’t know if I will confess to her in the first place. I really like our friendship right now. I don’t know if she likes me back and I don’t want to ruin our friendship. I just rather see her like this rather than risk not ever seeing her again.” I said, my eyes casting downward.

 

I heard footsteps towards me. A strong hand hit my head causing me to wince and looked up in a glare.

 

“Stupid, Mina obviously likes you!” Nayeon said as she pinched my arm.

 

I shook my head, not believing a single word.

 

“Besides, how will you know if she doesn’t like you back if you don’t tell her how you feel?” Jihyo asked.

 

“I’m scared.” I admitted, feeling my eyes tear up. Jihyo and Nayeon quickly went towards me.

 

“Don’t be scared, Chaeng. It’s going to be alright. We just want you to be honest to yourself, okay?” Jihyo said as Nayeon patted my hair. I sniffed then finally nodded. I had been keeping my feelings for Mina for so long and saying out loud to my bestest friends made me feel better.

 

“Okay, now that we already talked about stuff, go take a bath. We’re going to party!” Nayeon said before squealing.

 

“Wait, what?” I asked in a daze, still sniffling.

 

“Why did you think Jihyo will sleep over with us today? It’s friday, Chaeng! Let’s drink!” Nayeon said excitedly.

 

I groaned again as Nayeon forced me to stand up. She kicked me out of her room, and told me to only come back if I’m already all set for the club.

 

A quick shower, some skinny jeans and a plain top later, I made my way back to Nayeon’s room. When I opened the door, I was greeted by a smiling Jihyo now in a y black dress that showed off her curvy body. Her smile faded when she saw me, her eyes looked me up and down with distaste.

 

“You’re wearing that?” She said, disgust evident in her voice.

 

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” I asked, glancing at my plain white top. “I’ll wear my leather jacket with it and I’m all set.” I said.

 

Jihyo shook her head.

 

"No, I won't allow you. That's what you wear all the time, Chaeng!" She complained. What's wrong with wearing what I am comfortable with to the club?

 

Jihyo turned. "Nayeon!" She called out. A few seconds later, Nayeon came out in a beautiful red dress that emphasized her slender waist. She was also wearing a little bit more make up, making her look just a little bit more mature.

 

"What?" She asked as she glanced from Jihyo to myself. She glared at my outfit then dragged me to her closet, Jihyo hot on her heels.

 

"No, no, no, no! We won't allow you to come with us until you're all glammed up!" She hastily said.

 

Why, why, why is this happening to me?

 

After half an hour of torture, I was finally let go by the two devils. My long brown hair was curled into beach waves, they put on my makeup that supposedly made my eyes bigger and I was given a flowy white dress that fits like a glove on my waist and flows around my hips.

Nayeon looked at me with a proud expression as she dabbed the finishing touches on my face.

 

"Chaeng, you look so cute like a doll!" Nayeon complimented which made me frown. I don't want to look cute. I'm cool and laid back!

 

I sighed to myself and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I admitted I look good but this outfit just doesn't seem like me. In fact, this outfit is something that Mina usually wears in the first place.

 

I bet Mina would look good in a plain white dress, the material slightly translucent showing off her pale skin. If you’ll look a little closer, just a little, you will notice the moles that act as constellations on her delicate body and then she’ll smile at me and slowly take it off..

 

“Chaeng! Stop daydreaming! Jeongyeon and Dahyun’s already there!” Jihyo said out loud as Nayeon dragged me outside.

----

I got out of Jihyo’s car, noticing the people glancing at us. I’m not surprised though, Jihyo and Nayeon were very attractive. I got used to seeing them attracting attention. As I looked around though, I noticed that people were also staring at me, lust obvious in their eyes. I fought back a shiver, not liking the attention.

 

Heh, more like I only want one person to look at me that way.

 

Nayeon grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the entrance. There was a long line and I groaned to myself.

 

“Don’t worry, we don’t have to fall in line.” Nayeon said with a wink before dragging me towards the door. Jihyo walked behind us, oblivious to the hungry stares that followed us.

 

When the bouncer saw us, he quickly let us in.

 

“Have a great night, ladies!” He said with a smile. Nayeon and Jihyo smiled back as we made our way in.

 

It was a different club from the usual one we go to, that much I know, however I didn’t know that the club we were going to was actually an expensive one.

 

I saw designer clothes and bags everywhere, the men in here looked more sophisticated despite in street wear. I know that one of their shirts probably cost more than a few hundred dollars.

 

A man went towards us, garbed in a fitted blazer and skinny jeans. He was attractive and obviously rich based on the golden rolex he wore that shined even in the blinking lights.

 

“Hello, can I offer you girls a drink?” He asked, his eyes solely at me. I boredly looked around, trying to find Jeong and Dubu.

 

“No, thanks.” I said coldly as I started dragging Jihyo and Nayeon towards the bar where I spotted two of my other friends.

 

“That’s cold!” Nayeon said out loud against the loud music.

 

“She only has eyes for Mina.” Jihyo teased. I gritted my teeth.

 

When Dahyun saw us, she removed her attention from the man that was obviously trying to flirt with her. She looked nice in her flimsy pink polo and leather short skirt.

 

“Chaeng!” She said, approaching me and looking me up and down.

 

“Wow, this is the first time I saw you in a dress.” She said, her eyes lingering a little to my s and legs. I shifted uncomfortably under her stare.

 

“Nayeon and Jihyo forced me.” I told her. I glanced at Jeongyeon then waved at her. She looked so pretty and dashingly handsome in a plain white polo with a fitted blazer and short shorts that emphasized her long legs. I saw a couple of girls checking her out and I noticed Nayeon stiffened beside me. A woman made her way towards Jeongyeon, flirting with her. Jihyo and I met each other’s eyes before smirking, knowing Nayeon’s not-so-secret crush on the Appa of our little group.

 

“Drink whatever you want to drink. It’s all on me.” Jihyo announced. We cheered and ordered the alcohol. Jeongyeon found us a table as the woman was still talking to her. I went towards it and saw a guy walking towards me.

 

“Are you alone?” He asked, smiling at me in a sleazy way. I shook my head, glancing at the others for help. Jeongyeon noticed me, leaving the woman while she’s still talking  then quickly made her way towards us.

 

“Is there a problem?” Cold eyes glanced at the man as she put her long arm around my shoulder.

 

The guy just smirk at us then left, his eyes hungrily glancing on my legs.

 

I clinged on Jeongyeon, not used to the attention as she dragged me towards the table. The others looked at me worriedly as I sat on the chair.

 

“Wow, now I guess I know why you don’t dress up as much. You’re too attractive for your own good!” Nayeon said. Jeongyeon asked me if I was okay which I reassured I was. She smiled at me then turned to sit next to Nayeon.

 

I just decided to drink since I have nothing to do anyways. I am also not in the mood to dance in the first place. At the corner of my eye, I saw Jihyo stand up, asking if we want to dance. Jeongyeon stood up and followed her.

 

I was left with Nayeon and Dahyun.

 

Nayeon poured my cup with alcohol. I took the cup and drank it.

 

When I put it down, Dahyun poured me another which I drank, again.

 

Nayeon poured me one again, I drank.

 

Dahyun poured me one again, I struggled to drink. Finally realizing that I’m drinking too much, I put my glass on the table and glared at them.

 

They looked wasted. They were probably drinking just as much as me.

 

I’m not really worried about Dahyun considering the fact that I know that she can handle her liquor. Nayeon on the other hand..

 

She weakly poured herself a cup, hiccuping. Oh gosh..

 

“Nayeon stop drinking! You’re getting drunk!” I said out loud, trying to remove her cup from her hand. I glanced at Dahyun and she stood up.

 

“I’ll tell Jihyo and Jeongyeon.” She said. I nodded then managed to remove the cup from Nayeon’s grip.

 

Nayeon started crying. I sighed to myself.

 

“Why, why can’t she like me?” She said, tears streaming down her pretty face. “Am I ugly?!” She asked out loud as she rested her head on the table.

 

Jeongyeon and Jihyo made their way towards us. When she saw Nayeon, she quickly moved towards her. She pat her hair.

 

“Nayeon are you okay?” Jeongyeon asked. Nayeon looked up and stared at her, glassy eyes looking at her with such love.

 

“Why do you hate me?” She asked Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon’s eyes widened.

 

“I don’t hate you.” Jeongyeon said, caressing Nayeon’s messy hair away from her face.

 

“Then do you love me?” She said.

 

Jeongyeon blushed.

 

Like blushed in a sense where she looked like a tomato. We all looked at each other in shock.

 

“Did she just-” I gaped.

 

“I think she just-” Jihyo uttered.

 

Dahyun’s expression resembled a meme.

 

Our jaws literally dropped when I saw Nayeon boldly kissed Jeongyeon on the lips, her arms wrapping up her neck to pull her closer.

 

“You don’t get to make a choice. You’re mine now.” She said coyly. Jeongyeon watched with agape.

 

“And oops. Sorry for pretending to be drunk.” Nayeon said with a sly smile, her tongue showing slightly on the edge of her lips.

 

“Nayeon!” We all said out loud.

----

After the chaos had been fixed, I was once again bored out of my mind. Jihyo was currently resting from dancing too hard. Dahyun was starting to get affected by the alcohol, she was leaning on the sofa, her wide eyes looking at the ceiling. The two love birds were in the dance floor, probably dancing inappropriately. Cue the gagging.

 

I felt the stifling heat inside the room, I sighed,  lightheaded.

 

“I’ll just go outside for fresh air.” I told my two friends. Jihyo glanced at me.

 

“Are you gonna be okay on your own?” she asked. I nodded.

 

“I can come with you if you like?” Dahyun offered. I stared at her tired face and shook my head.

 

“It’s fine. I can manage on my own.” I reassured them. I then walked out, making sure not to bump at the sweaty bodies. I got out of the backdoor then rested my head on the wall, thankful for the cool night air.

 

I squinted as I saw two figures a little far away from me. I stared at the big, scary man in a dark suit and at the familiar back of a slender woman in front of him. I saw the woman moved her head and I caught sight of her ethereal face.

 

Mina?!