7/7

Vlogging Pregnancy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just an early warning: there's a brief mention of male lactation below. Skip if you find it uncomfortable :))

 

----

baekhyunbyun

THE LITLLE PARK TWINS’ BIRTH VLOG (37 WEEKS) // 6.14 OUR MEMORABLE DAY <3 [IT’S FINALLY MID-JUNE!]

 

3:15PM

“Alright, guys…” Baekhyun lifts the camera up, recording himself. He takes a deep breath next, rubbing the big protruding bump as he moves his hip and on the bouncing ball. “It’s been about two hours since I have arrived here in the hospital. I can’t eat anything right now and was only allowed to drink water.”

When he hears the door slides open and then shutting close, he stares at the direction with an exhausted smile. Chanyeol rushes to his side, smiling when he notices the camera. “You’re recording? Is it still hurting?”

Baekhyun nods. “I can’t do anything about it. They’re being restless too.” Chanyeol crouches to get on his knees, right in between Baekhyun’s leg. He places his hand around the bump as he rubs it carefully.

The vlogger then turns the camera to shoot his husband talking sweetly to the babies instead of himself. “Do you wanna say something? We’re entering the operation room in another two hours, Yeol!” He says breathlessly, yet still sounded so excited.

“Daddy just can’t wait to meet both of you! But right now, I felt hurt too seeing your Papa like this. We love both of you so much, angels. Let’s meet later, okay?” Chanyeol whispers with the broadest smile ever, eyes getting teary for no apparent reason. When Baekhyun notices that, he lets out some sniffles too.

 

Everything’s just too overwhelming. In only another two hours, their life will change completely. There will be their little juniors soon, they will become a Daddy and Papa to two beautiful babies. Baekhyun and Chanyeol can’t wait to see the two little faces. Even from the 4D scan, they’re so chubby and adorable.

The two of them can’t just sit tight to see after whom will their twins look like the most. Do they look like Yeol more? Or are they the tiny miniatures of their vlogger papa, Baekhyun-ie? They are seriously turning giddy expecting for that moment.

“Your parents and mine will be waiting outside the operation room later. They told me just now.” Chanyeol informs, helping Baekhyun up so he can drink on the bed. The smaller nods before he rubs at where the babies keep kicking.

The camera has been placed on the nightstand properly, still recording as Chanyeol keeps incessantly massaging his spine, whispering sugary nothings into Baekhyun’s ear. “He’s being so sweet right now, guys.” Baekhyun looks at the camera, chuckling afterwards when Chanyeol playfully bites his ear instead.

“He’s still being totally annoying at time like this. Don’t you feel anything?”

“I can’t wait to hold them Yeol, and I can’t wait to pop them out of this big belly of mine. Can you feel me? No, of course you don’t.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes, yelping when he feels intensifying pain on his tummy. Chanyeol shakes his head at the remark. He kisses the smaller’s shoulder tenderly, sensing the tense beneath their intertwined fingers on the expanded skin.

 

 

5:45PM

The next time the door opens, the doctor enters to check on him and it’s finally a green light!

“Are you guys excited? I could see few people waiting outside the operation room already.” Dr. Zhang speaks with his cute accent. Baekhyun chuckles a little, nodding as an answer. Chanyeol who is currently pushing the wheelchair can only replies with a small smile and when he sees himself on the screen of the camera, he grins wider.

 

“You do know that you look super-duper nervous now, right? Like you’re the one going to be cut open later.” Chanyeol winces at the choice of word, shaking his head in horror. “Would you please just quit recording for a while? I will continue later. I’m gonna wear that plastic raincoat to accompany you inside.”

“That’s not a raincoat, babe!”

“I don’t know what it is called!”

“It’s called scrubs, Mr. Park. It’s merely nothing though, just to keep the babies away from bacteria and germs.” The doctor explains, helping Baekhyun up from the wheelchair. They have requested for the permission to keep filming inside the operating room, so Chanyeol brings along the camera with him while he goes to change into the said scrubs.

 

Once he has finished, he continues with the recording, greeting his family members and Baekhyun’s. “So, future grandparents… do you guys have anything to say?” Chanyeol records both Baekhyun dads and his mom and dad.

The Byuns are smiling at the camera, waving their hands with such wide smiles plastered on their faces. “Let me talk first! To my Baekhyunie, you’re such a great son and you will no doubt be a great Papa to our grandchildren. Fighting, sweetheart! And to our lovely Chanyeolie too!” The Byun daddy (mom roles) wraps his arms around Chanyeol. He maneuvers the camera to record them. “You will make a really good good good Daddy to the little angels. We love all of you.”

Chanyeol nods, chuckling a bit when The Byun dad disentangles his husband from keep hugging their son-in-law.

“Dad?”

“Your daddy has said it all. We can’t wait to meet our grandchildren. Kiss Baekhyun for us, alright?” Chanyeol lips curves into a smile, getting sad and touched for some reasons. He nods, embracing the two tightly while still recording.

 

He moves to where his parents are sitting quietly, his mom is praying nonstop for a successful operation. “Mom, dad… Say something to us and the viewers?”

“I just want Baekhyunie and the babies to be safe. We love you guys so much! Can’t wait to see the babies. Keep holding his hand tight, alright, Yeolie? He will need it a lot.” His mother says with teary eyes. She’s just so nervous and Baekhyun is her favourite son-in-law, she treasures him like he’s her own child. Chanyeol pouts, trying so hard to prevent his tears from falling.

“Mom…”

“Don’t cry, daddy! Go in now, shush! We love all four of you guys.” Mr. Park hugs his son with a gentle pat on his shoulder, smiling so brilliantly and when Chanyeol starts sauntering to enter the operation theatre, he films their parents and relatives for one last time. Sehun, the free-of-charge cameraman of the historical day, follows him inside as well to assist Chanyeol record. The soon-to-be daddy shows his trademark V-pose before he walks right away to where Baekhyun’s laying, closing his eyes tight.

 

“Sehun, you are the one recording us?” Baekhyun inquires when he notices Sehun standing beside Chanyeol. He knows Chanyeol did asked someone to record the moment and for some reason, he kind of predict that Sehun will be the one to witness the occasion but he can’t believe Sehun would actually really agreed to help them.

“I will just record both of you. I’m sick of blood. I’m a vampire, I can’t stand bloods.” He tells jokingly, naturally moving to record Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The couple rolls their eyes, earning giggles from the younger boy. When they’re told that the procedures will begin right then, Baekhyun just can’t stay composed anymore. His tears start coiling in his eyes, frail fingers gripping tight on Chanyeol’s hand.

 

The taller of the two leans closer near Baekhyun’s left ear, encouraging him saccharinely “You’re such a great papa, babe.” “I love you so much” “We’re going to hold our babies soon” which manages to make Baekhyun’s tears begin to fall from the corner of his two eyes. Chanyeol shakes his head, chuckling.

“Why’re you crying? Don’t cry… I love you.” Chanyeol places a long loving kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead, smoothly caressing the chubby cheeks to wipe the tears too. The hold on their joined hands tightens when Baekhyun can feel the press on his abdomen. Sehun glances to where the doctors are doing their work; nearly dropping the camera in process because that’s the perfect time for him to witness the first baby out with his very own eyes.

 

“Hyungs! The baby is out!” He gasps, too enthralled to record the baby who is currently crying so loudly after several pats on his back. Baekhyun closes his eyes, tears silently flowing when Chanyeol perpetually kisses his knuckles and temple.

“Happy Birthday, baby boy!”

 “You’re so wonderful, babe. I love you so so much.” He praises, eyes roaming to where the baby keeps bawling. The next one comes out precisely two minutes after and that very day, finally! They have twin sons! “Congratulations, Mr. Parks!” The doctor brings their two bundles of joy right beside Baekhyun, allowing the male mother to kiss them.

 

“They’re beautiful, Yeol…” Baekhyun mutters in between his sobs. Sehun steps forward to record the golden moments, mentally reprimanding himself to not cry along as he watches Chanyeol kissing his three boys with teary eyes. “Hyung… you’re hideous when you cry. Stop crying.”

But those words just seemed to fall on deaf ears since Chanyeol doesn’t even hear the comment, too engrossed with the twins and how Baekhyun still manages to look drop-dead gorgeous and glowing. “Daddy and Papa love the two of you so much.” He kisses them once again, followed by Baekhyun before the doctor takes the twins away for further inspection.

 

Sehun stares at the couple who can’t stop smiling at each other, acting disgustingly sweet whilst doing Eskimo kisses, so instead, he decides to stroll towards the babies. He eyes the nurses, asking them which is the first one and second. Apparently, he’s standing in front of the first born so he records the loud baby boy first. “Hey, Little Park… I’m your Godfather.” He chuckles and when he feels a tap on his shoulder, he turns around.

Maneuvering the camera to film Chanyeol, his eyes widen when the little one stop crying at the sound of Chanyeol greeting him. “Hey there, my little man. It’s daddy! I love you.” Chanyeol smooches the tiny boy on his plump cheek, smiling toothily when he squirms in return; making little noises.

“He recognizes you, hyung! The nurse said he’s the oldest.”

“Really? So, this is his little brother.” Chanyeol glimpses at the next baby, looking absolutely i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter