6/7

Vlogging Pregnancy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyunbyun

OUR TRIPLE DATE! BOWLING TOURNAMENT BETWEEN PCYEOL, PRESIDENT OHSEN AND ANYMOUS KIM KAI XD (30 weeks) || END APRIL VLOG ||

 

2:00 PM

“Hi guys! I didn’t make any video this morning because my back hurts so much. It has gotten better now so, here we are, at the bowling centre!” Baekhyun shoots his surrounding, chuckling when a cute little boy around the age of 3 walks towards him. “Come here, Jaein-ah.”

 

Chanyeol and another five men can be seen at the back with two other toddlers. “What’s uncle doing? Taking pictures?” He asks with wide eyes. If Baekhyun is not that big on his belly part right now, he will already squat down and kiss the boy’s chubby cheeks but yeah, if he does it now, Chanyeol will be mad.

“Babe…”

Chanyeol looks at Jaein with a fond smile, massaging Baekhyun’s spine a little. “Uncle Yeol!” The boy raises his arms up, demanding Chanyeol to lift him. “Jaein-ah, you’re a big boy, right?” Came someone’s voice from behind. It’s Jongin, the dancer slash Kyungsoo’s husband.

“But daddy! I miss Uncle Yeol and Baek!”

The little boy pouts as Baekhyun films his friends. “Guys!” Chanyeol is the first one to start beaming so happily. “I know you will make the video today. So guys, we will have a tournament. President OhSen aka Oh Sehun—leave it. He’s just like you.”

Baekhyun chuckles when he notices that Sehun is shooting a video for his channel as well. He records Kyungsoo and Jongin next with their three babies. “So here we have the happy family! Kyungsoo and Jongin!”

They can only laugh when Baekhyun films them, Jongin stands up to let the pregnant have his seat instead. Chanyeol taps on his shoulder. “Should we pay first? Let them do the video introduction.”

“This is Jaeah, their beautiful princess, she’s a daddy’s girl.” Baekhyun chuckles when the 6 years old gives a cute, shy smile to the camera, just like her father. “I’m beautiful, uncle?” She asks, leaning to her favourite uncle’s side. “Of course, you’re very very beautiful.”

 

Kyungsoo kisses his first-born’s head, pinching her cheeks which makes her whines. Chanyeol and Jongin finishes paying for all of them. Sehun and Luhan join them few minutes later, hand in hand. Baekhyun records the couple with a knowing smirk.

“So, guys, this is our precious new couple. The President OhSen and LuhanSangNamja, God, you guys are unbelievable!” They laugh at the remarks before Chanyeol guides his pregnant husband to sit. “Can you please act like the only pregnant guy here, which you are, babe? You’re scaring me.” Chanyeol sighs.

 

The couple with three kids can only chortles at them.

“Don’t worry, Yeol. Soo’s like that too. But they still know when to rest and slow down completely. I could see why you’re so scared. Baek looks like he didn’t even carry twins.” Chanyeol nods, chuckling as well. Baekhyun can only shakes his head.

“He’s always this overprotective.”

“Of course, I am. You always wanna go out but you’re at the end of your 2nd trimester now. It’s quite dangerous.” Kyungsoo cracks up when Chanyeol cups Baekhyun’s face, since he’s the one in charge of holding the camera for them. His kids are currently playing around the bowling alley with their daddy looking after them.

 

Sehun tells Luhan to sit as well, patting Chanyeol and Jongin on their back. “So, should we have a tournament, hyungs?”

Chanyeol scoffs, returning Sehun the same pat on his back.

“I can’t say no.”

“Me neither.”

Sehun nods his head, quickly goes to processing and arranging the lanes and turns. Luhan strolls towards the wives with a bright grin. Baekhyun places the camera at a higher surface before he tells Luhan to greet it. Kyungsoo is chasing his offsprings everywhere since his kids sometimes are troublemakers and they find everything amusing, just like their daddy who’s currently playing bowling with the other uncles.

 

When Kyungsoo manages to gather them all, he offers the snacks and candies to the hyperactive children. Jiho, the 2nd son eyes Baekhyun’s bump warily. “Dad said Uncle have two babies inside that.” He prods a grape-flavored candy into his mouth before he saunters towards Baekhyun, not without Kyungsoo telling the 5 years old to be careful. Jaeah does the same, glimpsing at Baekhyun’s bump with a smile.

Luhan chuckles when suddenly Jiho screams. Baekhyun records the action on camera.

“What happened?”

“Something moved under my palm!”

 

Kyungsoo laughs at that, cradling his 3 years old baby boy since the little guy’s getting sleepy after munching on few snacks. “As if Jaein never kicks you from Dad’s belly before. Why are you acting so shocked?” He says with a smirk. Baekhyun and Luhan chuckles as well.

The boy juts out his bottom lip.

“But Jaein is big now. It’s a long time ago.”

“Do you wanna have a new sibling, Jiho-ah?” Luhan strikes this time, clapping like a seal with his hands alongside the pregnant man as they cackle at Kyungsoo’s reaction. “Don’t you dare say anything, Kim Jiho.” He warns.

The cheeky boy nods.

“I want a girl baby sister! Can I, Dad?”

“You should ask your daddy as well. But not right now, okay?” Kyungsoo sighs, massaging his nose bridge as Jaein dozes off inside his arms. Jaeah decides to be the cheerleader every time her daddy’s turn comes around. Baekhyun chuckles when he notices Chanyeol’s gloomy face.

 

“Who’s leading?” Kyungsoo questions. Luhan says with a chuckle. “Sehun’s first right now.” Baekhyun nods at the answer as well.

“Chanyeol’s not going to let them win, though. He’s one competitive man.”

“Yeah, just like you. You guys are compatible with each other.”

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes but of course he knows what Kyungsoo’s saying is true. Chanyeol is his everything. The babies agree as well when they seem to be awake and realize that they’re not in the comfort of their house. Baekhyun grabs the camera to record Chanyeol when his turns arrive. “As you guys can see, that’s my boy. Please let him win or else, he’s going to be super moody all day.”

“Yeah, that’s definitely Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo supplies.

 

Luhan chuckles at the comments. Hanging out with them is always the best thing ever. He’s not that awkward anymore and the guys never ignore him at all. He understands why Sehun is best friends with them. The boy’s just exactly the same.

When the babies seem to kick him so hard, Baekhyun maneuvers the camera to film his moving bump. Kyungsoo notices it too, amused. “I have never once carrying twins, it must have felt different. Did they both move at the same time?” He asks curiously.

Luhan looks at the bump too.

“Do you wanna feel them, Lu?”

“Huh? I can?” The Chinese boy’s accent still can be heard, Baekhyun chuckles as he brings the beautiful hand closer. He records it as well. Luhan’s mouth falls agape when he feels the thuds. “The babies moved together, right? It’s wonderful!” He says, becoming quite excited.

Baekhyun nods.

 

“They often move together but I could tell which one is more active. Sometimes when they get quiet, that probably means they’re sleeping but then one of them will wakes up and kicks more than the other.”

“Aww, that’s cute!”

Kyungsoo nods as well. When they hear the kids’ cheerful squealing, they turn their heads to the direction of the match taking place. Baekhyun laughs jovially, face-palming when Chanyeol wiggles his body, more like a giraffe having seizure, after he hit strikes for several times. “He’s so embarrassing.”

“Still your husband. Where is my man?” Kyungsoo asks, eyes roaming around. Luhan lets out a snicker when Jongin rushes to his smaller husband’s side with a childish pout. “I lose, and our kids betrayed me. They run to Chanyeol hyung instead of comforting me. Babe, I’m hurt.” He sulks, which makes Kyungsoo shakes his head.

“What’s wrong with you? They don’t know anything about bowling.”

“But they know who is winning! And I lose!”

He speaks a tad bit too loud, making Jaein, their youngest stirs from his slumber. Kyungsoo glares menancingly at his husband, gently patting the little boy back to sleep. Baekhyun chuckles when Chanyeol engulfs him into a full hug. “I won, babe. I won for you and our babies.”

“Oh yes, you definitely won. You can’t lose with them, right? I could see that brooding face on you earlier.” Chanyeol’s lips form a thin line before he shrugs it off. “Well, that’s just for a while. I catch up just right. It’s so close between me and Sehun but Jongin…”

“Don’t you dare say any words, hyung!”

“Oops! Sorry.”

 

They break into laughters then, when Sehun hoists Luhan up, smothering him with kisses again and again.

“I didn’t win but at least I’m not the last. I’m still happy!”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes when they keep kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow. Aren’t they embarrassed? Luckily it doesn’t get caught on the camera. “Please, guys. We have few kids here.” Sehun holds his boyfriend still, clicking his tongue at the comment before he notices that Jiho and Jaeah keep their eyes locked on the young couple.

“Daddy and Dad always do that too, but noona says they love each other so much.” Jiho speaks with a lollipop in his mouth. Jaeah cups , hiding her sheepish grin upon being busted. “I didn’t say anything, Dad!” She throws her arms up on air.

Kyungsoo suppresses his chuckle at the face she made. “Dad’s not angry. You said the truth, love. Come here, give us a hug.” Kyungsoo stretches his one hand out as Jongin holds the other side. Jaeah bashfully walks towards her parent with a toothy smile, looking so much like her daddy.

 

Chanyeol’s lips curve into a smile.

“Daughter is so cute right, babe?” Baekhyun rolls his eyes, fetching the camera with a smile plastered on his face. “Don’t spoil anything, Yeol. Since my husband’s the winner for today, I will treat you guys to foods.”

“Really? Foods?”

 

Sehun eyes lit up brightly at the mention of treat and foods. Luhan slaps his chest playfully. Baekhyun chuckles as well. “Let’s go then. Jaeah-ya, Jiho-ah, what do you wanna eat?” He questions the siblings and when Jaein wakes up, he immediately raises his chubby little hands as well. “Jaein eat too!”

Chanyeol nods his head, offering to hold the boy.

“What do you wanna eat?”

“Happy Meal! Can Dad?”


Kyungsoo looks at his husband who is busy tying Jaeah’s long raven hair. Baekhyun’s the one who answers. “Let’s cheat for today. I wanted to eat McDonald too, so you guys can have Happy Meal, okay?”

“Babe…”

“Uncle Baekhyun is babe?” Jiho asks this time. He frowns as if trying to demand some more information. Kyungsoo and Jongin shake their heads. “Your son is so clever. He acts like you a lot.” Jongin says, earning a not-so-soft pinch on his side.

“Daddy called Dad babe too. Is it for husbands?”

“You talk like a mature boy, Jiho-ah. You must take after your Dad a lot.”

“Exactly.” Sehun confirms for them and this time, Kyungsoo hits his shoulder. Luhan chortles, raising his thumbs up right on his face. As they walk out as group from the bowling centre, Baekhyun records every single thing and he totally doesn’t plan to edit anything.

 

It’s absolutely cheery today, and the babies don’t really hurt him too much with their kicking.

Chanyeol places his right palm on Baekhyun’s swollen belly, affectionately rubbing it with a large grin as Baekhyun records the moment, whilst the other arm softly caressing his pregnant partner’s spine. “You’re very competitive, you know.”

“That’s why I always win.”

The babies kick his palm simultaneously.

“Yeah, daddy know both of you agreed with me. You guys will be my biggest supporters, right?” The kicks happen again and this time, Baekhyun winces at how hard they just kicked. The future parents laugh at that.

Baekhyun keeps on moving the camera around to film the Kims and their clever children plus the two vomit-inducing lovebirds before he turns the camera off, right after a shot where Chanyeol hands can be seen, those hands that have yet to leave his growing bump under the baggy shirt.

 

Congratulations, Yeolie. It’s your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter