5/7

Vlogging Pregnancy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

baekhyunbyun

BBH.CO EVENT LAUNCH (24 WEEKS) || MID MARCH VLOG ||

 

9:43 AM

Baekhyun switches the camera on as his hand moves to put on some makeup, sitting right in front of the dressing mirror. He smiles broadly to the screen, the eyeliner next. “I know it’s still so early for me to get ready, but I’m so excited! It’s been a long time since I launch new outfits. I hope you guys are excited as well.”

He looks down when the babies seem like they’re awake as well, kicking him at every nook and cranny inside his protruding belly. He chuckles. “Chanyeol’s currently taking a bath right now, he didn’t want me to go alone so I just decide to drag him along. Well, he’s the one guilty for waking the babies up with that deep voice of his this morning so yeah, punishment!”

 

The vlogger finalizes his touch with hair stylishly tousled up, making mental notes to have Chanyeol do the same hairstyle later. When he’s about to record his bump on the mirror’s reflection, there’s suddenly a pair of arms enveloping him from behind. Baekhyun startles a little, grinning when Chanyeol pecks him on the shoulder.

“It’s so cute, your belly button and the bump.” He whispers, making Baekhyun blushes. Chanyeol stares into the mirror afterwards, smiling to the camera. “They must be growing healthily. Thank you, Papa.” He moulds his hand on the growing bump, face beaming up whilst still perched on his smaller husband’s shoulder.

 

Baekhyun turns around, blinking up to give Chanyeol a kiss. “Should I get you ready? You need to have this hair style too! I picked your suits earlier, just wear it later. Now, sit down.” The pregnant forces his husband to sit on the stool, hands expertly moving to style his giant’s hair.

Once he finishes, he lets Chanyeol puts on the suits and his jaw drops upon watching how his husband looks more handsome than ever. He nearly drools when Chanyeol advances so teasingly slow towards him. “How do I look?” He asks, smirking smugly when Baekhyun doesn’t utter a single word.

“Fu—duck! You look so hot! Should I really take you with me? What if the girls flirt with you? I don’t--”

“Relax, babe, relax. I know that I’m really handsome, but can you just wear your outfits too? We’ll be going in another few minutes, alright?” Chanyeol pushes the pregnant slowly towards their walk in closet, checking himself out on the mirror. He notices the camera, picking it up with a smile. Typical him. “So I’m just gonna stop this first, let’s continue at the event. Bye guys!”

 

12:30 PM

Baekhyun hands the camera to his trusty assistant to record them on the red carpet and he feels slightly embarrassed when all eyes are on him and his bump. As if he knows what his smaller husband is currently feeling, Chanyeol snakes one arm around his petite lover’s waist to bring Baekhyun closer to his side, beaming oh-so-handsomely to the flashing cameras.

“Can you just smile, babe? This is your day!”

“Bu-but--”

Baekhyun eyes widen comically when Chanyeol gives him a light peck on his lips, earning excited squeals from the reporters. He shakes his head before he smiles as well. “I’m glad I have you here.” He says softly, eyes still looking at the cameras in front them.

 

Chanyeol stops halfway when a reporter asks his husband several questions. He watches Baekhyun who is now smiling radiantly. “So, Mr. Park-Byun Baekhyun, congratulations for today’s launch. We can’t wait to see the newest addition of your collections, Blooming Days.” The pregnant nods.

“I’m thankful as well. Thank you so much for attending this event. It’s been a long time and today is such a good day to introduce the latest collections. I hope you guys will enjoy the show. Thank you.” He can see how the reporter glances at his husband who is locking his eyes on the path full of reporters.

“Yeol…”

“Yes, babe?”

The taller shifts his gaze towards his little husband; gently palming the bump underneath his baggy outfit which attracts the reporter even more. “Oh yes! I nearly forgot. I believe that your hiatus from launching new outfits is because of the news that you’re expecting. Am I right?”

“Yes, I am, indeed. I decided to slow down a little bit but the idea about introducing new outfits is there.”

“Congratulations once again, Mr. Park-Byun Baekhyun. I bet your family, fans, and all are so excited for the brand new collections and of course, the babies.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol bow their heads a little at the reporter; she returns the gesture to the couple.

 

They manage to go through the reporters by answering some questions and most of them are congratulating him for the event and the babies, of course. Baekhyun retrieves his camera back from the assistant once Chanyeol picks the seats for them. Baekhyun recognizes his parents sitting in front of them and he honestly can’t be more thankful to have them supporting him every single time.

His dads are the best!

 

Once the event starts, Baekhyun doesn’t forget to record the fashion show for his video channel and when he gets tired, he will lean against his husband. Leaving Chanyeol to film for him because seriously, he can’t feel his back anymore. All with carrying twins and sitting for a long time, even on a comfortable chair can’t help making him feel any better.

 

“I didn’t know you designed such good and beautiful clothes, babe. They’re fresh! And yeah, blooming days indeed.” Chanyeol says once they get inside the car with his left hand soothing the other’s back. Baekhyun lets out a chuckle while his eyes are still on the venue. “I hope lots of people are interested to buy the outfits. Now I want to rest fully. Can you give me a spa session at home? I need you and that treatment the most right now.”

“Of course, babe. Everything for you and our babies.”

Chanyeol chuckles when Baekhyun tiptoes to kiss him. This time Chanyeol leans down to peck the belly. “You wanna go home, now?”

“Right away!”

 

Baekhyun says, eyes falling shut and in no time, he’s deep asleep. Chanyeol can only laughs at how Baekhyun whines when he tries to retract his hand off from rubbing the bump while driving. This puppy. Once he brakes at the traffic light, he turns the camera off with a smile and a waving hand.

 

 

baekhyunbyun

 JUST LET US TRY THE ‘HUSBAND DOES MY MAKE UP TAG’ + BABIES UPDATE (27 weeks) || EARLY APRIL VLOG ||

 

10:15AM

“Hi guys! Good morning!” Baekhyun waves to the camera, walking towards the kitchen as he places the gadget on the kitchen counter next. “Chanyeol is at work right now, he will back at around 1 o’clock and I know my dad will let him stay at home after that. I’m not complaining but seriously, it seems unfair and I really hope his co-workers, and all understand him.”

Baekhyun keeps talking as his hands work on the whole chicken for Samgyetang (삼계탕), a ginseng chicken soup, for lunch. It’s one of Chanyeol’s favourite homemade meal though. The video fast forwards until Baekhyun finishes with stuffing the chicken with the ingredients for the soup. He decides to rest for a while with the camera still on, taking a deep breath once he lets the soup cook on the stove for 30 minutes.

“I felt terribly heavy nowadays and I could tell the babies have started to occupy so much room inside here. I have difficulties to breathe sometimes but I know it all will be worth it, I love them so much already. I don’t really feel alone anymore at home and when they kick, I know they’re here with me.”

 

Baekhyun’s ears perk up at the sounds of someone entering the house. He can only giggles when he looks at the clock on the wall. “He’s freakin early, guys! It’s only 12 noon. This guy, really!”  He pauses the video for a while until he finishes greeting Chanyeol home. Once the latter is done washing up, he continues with filming the soup that he has just served on their dining table.

 

“Does it look delicious? I hope Yeol will loves it.”

He places the camera on the kitchen counter, setting the table for them to eat lunch. Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter