4/7

Vlogging Pregnancy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyunbyun

SUDDEN VACATION! CANADA, HERE WE GO! (21 WEEKS) || END FEBRUARY VLOG ||

12:00 AM

“Hi guys! It’s already so late now and Yeol’s super sleepy. He wakes us earlier so that we can catch up with this morning flight. Babies are so calm and silent, I bet they’re sleeping. We’re going on a vacation!!” Baekhyun says to the camera with slightly raised overjoyed voice, waking Chanyeol from his slumber. They’re still in the departure hall waiting for the flight though, so Chanyeol decides to take a nap for a while. It’s funny that he can easily fall asleep anywhere now, Baekhyun concludes.

“What’s wrong?” The taller eyes widens, making Baekhyun chuckles. “Nothing, babe. Just rest more. I’m doing a video.”

“You are?” Chanyeol rubs his eyes sleepily, smiling to the camera the next thing after he gains consciousness from his power nap. “Hi guys! We’re going on a vacation to Canada!” He says a tad bit too enthusiastic too. Baekhyun giggles at the cuteness.

Chanyeol rubs the bump before his hand is slapped away by the smaller. “Don’t wake them up! I might not get any sleep on the plane later if they decide to bully me.” The petite male hisses.

Chanyeol pouts, nodding. “I can’t even rub your belly? Talk to them?”

“They’re addicted to your voice. They will wake up in seconds so don’t do anything.”

“Can I just kiss them another good night slash morning?”

Baekhyun lets out a sigh. If Chanyeol uses that expression of course he will succumb to whatever requests the giant puppy is asking. “You’re seriously---” Chanyeol cuts him off with a kiss, bending down to also give the belly another few pecks. “I love you guys too!” He says, quietly. The pregnant’s lips curves into a smile.

He lifts the camera up on one hand.

“Well, this vacation is supposed to be on Valentine’s Day, but it got delayed for some reason. I’m not feeling well that time and it’ll be dangerous for the babies and me. Our doctor said we’re fine now so yeah, we can go. Everything’s safe, don’t worry.”

Baekhyun moves their luggage out of the sight as he records their surroundings. There are still lots of people waiting for the same flight. He can’t help but to feel more excited. It’s their babiesmoon this time.

Chanyeol lets out another yawn and Baekhyun decides to just take some rest too. He might continue with the recording on the plane later.


 

6:25 AM

Chanyeol offers a big smile as he looks at himself on the screen. He shifts quietly to record Baekhyun who’s still fast asleep, looking extremely adorable as he leans on Chanyeol’s arm, another hand wrapped protectively on his baby bump.

“Look who got bullied by the babies!” He snickers softly, not wanting to disturb the pregnant. “We’re already in this plane for 6 hours straight and we might arrive in another 7 hours. Baekhyun can’t sleep when this plane took off, the babies probably sensed that they’re going to another world.” Chanyeol chuckles, shaking his head when Baekhyun whines in his sleep.

“But two hours after, babies calmed down and now, they’re probably back to sleeping soundly. I’m so hungry right now, should I wake him up?” Chanyeol asks the camera, he shakes his head at the silly question and if he did wake the pregnant up, his fans will kill him still.

As if God granted Chanyeol’s prayer, Baekhyun stirs from his sleep, slowly opening his eyes as he stares up at his husband with such a beautiful smile. “You’re awake babe?” Chanyeol inquires, placing a kiss on the smaller’s crown of head.

Baekhyun nods, finally noticing that Chanyeol is recording from the camera situated at the edge of the latter’s seat table.

“You’re awake before me?”

“I did and yeah, I’m starving so I woke up. Do you wanna eat something?” Chanyeol questions as they wait for the flight attendants to walk around so that they can ask for foods. “They do have macaroni carbonara right? Can I have it?”

“Sure babe, sure. Wait for a while.”

Chanyeol stands up a little, squinting for any flight attendants and when he spots one, he calls her over right away. Baekhyun examines himself on the screen. When the girl arrives at their seats, Baekhyun can see how she repugnantly glances at him and his bump.

What. The---

Chanyeol sends her a polite smile, just the usual one. He’s a friendly guy, Baekhyun can’t blame that sweet nature of his husband but when things like this happens, he can’t just stay indifferent. “Babe~” He blinks up at Chanyeol who’s requesting for kimbap and rice kimchi. Baekhyun clings on his arm like his entire life depends on it. He’s satisfied when he notices the girl’s expression fell.

“You need anything more, sir?” Chanyeol nods, looking at his husband who is nuzzling his side like a puppy. He chuckles. “Macaroni carbonara, that’s all. Oh! I need another bottle of mineral water. Need to get this one here to stay hydrated. Thank you.” The taller says as the stewardess makes her way to get the foods, read, clearly annoyed.

Chanyeol frowns for a while when Baekhyun sits up properly next, taking the camera closer to him. “Goddamn, she flirts like a sl---”

“Babe, be careful with your words. Our babies can already hear it now. Right, guys?” Chanyeol leans to kiss the bulge, shaking his head when Baekhyun scoffs.

“Yeah, yeah of course you’ll take her side. Why? Is she pretty?”

“You’re prettier.” Chanyeol steals a kiss from Baekhyun’s lips, chuckling when Baekhyun slaps his chest softly. “So, she’s pretty then?”

This time, the taller can only sighs. “Well, even if she’s pretty, I would always only have my eyes on you. Do you have anything more to fight about? I’m absolutely famished that I can even eat you right now, so the stewardess would know who I belongs to.”

“Duck, Yeol don’t say things like that!” (They had change f to d is for the babies’ precious ears safety)

The pregnant blushes, placing kisses here and there on Chanyeol’s face. He might have laughs a little bit too loud and when the girl appears with their foods, her eyes widen at how they’re practically eating each other’s faces. “Oops, sorry! Thank you!” Baekhyun takes the foods on the tray, winking at her. She sneers, stomping all the way to the pantry.

“Babe! Did you see that?! Omg, my tummy cramped! I can’t laugh out loud as much I wanted, it hurts!” Baekhyun giggles, smiling so happily that Chanyeol can only shakes his head. “Caught that on camera! Would you edit it?”

“Will only edit few parts where we kissed but no, thanks. If she watches this vlog, she would know.”

“Isn’t it a privacy matter? We shouldn’t---”

“Alright, alright! I will blur her out. Can we eat now?”

“Who’s the one hungry?”

“Mind you, I’m eating for three! ” Baekhyun lifts his three fingers up in mock anger, right in front Chanyeol’s face. The taller bites it playfully before he removes their foods wrappings. “See you guys in another hour, bye!” Baekhyun brings the camera to his side, turning it off.

12:45AM (Toronto, Canada Time)

“Look! We’ve arrived, and I know it’s already 1:45 PM at Korea but look! It’s freakin’ dark here. It’s 12:45 AM though.” Baekhyun films their surroundings. They are currently in their suite, with Baekhyun recording the view from the transparent glass window in their room. Chanyeol’s cackles can be heard in the background with “I told you we should take a day flight, so we will arrive here during the day too! Not when Mr. Sun could not be seen at all!”

“Shut up, Park Chanyeol! I’m so going to castrate you if you didn’t stop laughing.” He flashes such a mad expression, shaking his head at the camera. “So, I guess, we could sleep for a while. Break free from any jetlag before we continue with the activities and all.”

“ Bye guys!” once again, Chanyeol shouts from the back.

Baekhyun chuckles, waving as well.

“Bye, indeed.”

7 AM (Quebec, Canada)

“Good Morning! Finally, there is Mr. Sun!” Chanyeol turns the camera to record the sunrise from the view in their room. “ Shut up, I hate you! ” Baekhyun’s voice can be heard from somewhere behind. The taller chuckles. “Well, we’re up early today. Need to get some breakfast before we go to Quebec at 8AM. It’s around 1 hour from here by plane so yeah.”

Baekhyun rushes to Chanyeol’s side, grinning.

“He’s taking over my channel already! We’re going to Quebec, guys! I’m gonna meet my Goblin Ahjussi! ” The pregnant giggles adorably. Oblivious that Chanyeol keeps looking at him bitterly with a pout. When he realizes, he can only chuckles, cupping the latter’s cheeks as he makes his mouth more jutted out. “Ahjussi, saranghaeyo!” Baekhyun places a quick kiss on his husband’s lips.

“You’re not my bride.”

“What?”

“You’re my husband, forever mine.”

The taller moulds his lips together with his smaller husband’s, chuckling when Baekhyun covers the camera so that it didn’t show them. The video fast forwards to where they’re eating breakfast, leaving for the airport, departing from Toronto to Quebec airport and until they meet their tour guide with the rented car. Baekhyun keeps grinning the whole time and Chanyeol believes that this holiday can’t be more beautiful than this, well, even they didn’t get to hold their babies yet, the little fellas are still there.

Inside their safety haven.


 

Mr. Ahn, the tour guide can only chuckles when Baekhyun can’t keep muted, asking him about different interesting places in Quebec. “You surely have a husband with a beautiful soul, Chanyeol-ssi. He’s so lively and cheerful, I would like to find someone like him too.” He speaks softly to the taller guy, obtaining a chuckle from him.

“Yes, the reason of my headaches too.”

They laugh.

“Alright, Mr. Parks. We’re going to the Old Quebec City first. Québec was founded by the French explorer Champlain in the early 17th century. It is the only North American city to have preserved its buildings and all which still surround Old Québec. The view is still so stunning and some of the shops there are open during weekdays as well as weekend.” He begins their journey to the said city, glancing at the camera situated on his dashboard with his sweet smile.

When they arrive, Mr. Ahn guides them around the small yet lovely city. Chanyeol can’t help but chuckles when Baekhyun decides to take out the camera, recording the view there. “Babe, don’t get too excited. You’re pregnant.”

“I know, Yeol! How can I not remember? They’re practically kicking me violently right now.” Baekhyun says casually, he’s used to the babies’ kicks so he doesn’t really feels hurt. But sometimes, they become so restless and Baekhyun knows that he should rest by that time.

Chanyeol nods at that, slithering one arm around the smaller’s waist. He gazes around, so mesmerized as well with the gorgeous view. Mr. Ahn keeps talking and briefing about this and that, the couple is beyond thankful that he’s so friendly and kind.

At one point, Baekhyun just can’t withstand the urge to ask this one thing. “Mr. Ahn, did you know where the Goblin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter