3/7

Vlogging Pregnancy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyunbyun

BABIES’ FIRST KICKS (15 weeks) || MIDDLE JANUARY VLOG ||

 

8:30 AM

“Hey guys! Good morning!”

Baekhyun chuckles as he moves the camera to where he could film his surroundings. He’s there again (the store), where he could perform his work instead of staying at home. He likes going out but of course, he’ll only able to do so after gaining enough scolding from his beloved husband. Baekhyun couldn’t care less, he’s that kind of person who rebels but sometimes, Chanyeol could melts him into a puddle of goo.

 

And then his friend approaches him with a broad smile. “There you go again! Chanyeol texted me earlier.” Kyungsoo speaks while shaking his head. “Congratulations, Baek. I can’t believe it’s a twin. You’re carrying twins. You guys are seriously something.” The smaller guy hugs him properly this time, making Baekhyun laughs.

“Trust me, Soo. I can’t believe it too. There are two buns baking inside here.” Baekhyun affectionately rubs the slight bulge. Kyungsoo nods, lips forming another wide grin, handing the man a catalogue.

“You’re here to look at the new fabrics and all, right?”

Baekhyun eyes the camera when he remembers that he’s still recording. “Well, you kinda spill out my comeback on new outfit collections, Soo. Should we discuss this later or should I end the recording?” He asks.

Kyungsoo shakes his head. “I prefer the second choice for your own benefit. I’m 614% positive that Chanyeol wouldn’t let you out for so long. It’s still so early in the morning and freaking cold outside, Baek. You need to stay at home.”

“You’re being nosy too. I hate you.”

“Yeah-yeah, I love you too.” Kyungsoo reaches at the camera, smiling so beautifully. “Can I turn it off?” Baekhyun giggles at the request.

“As you wish. Bye guys, please leave bad comments on his SNS and all if you’re angry. XOXO.”

“Touché”

 

 

11:45 AM

 

“I’m already home at 10. Just after we finished discussing so, yeah, do expect a new event sooner. I’m so excited to launch the clothes and I hope all of you would love it.” Baekhyun looks at the camera with his breathtaking smile, walking around the house before he plops down on the couch. He lets out a tired sigh as he turns the camera to record his belly.

Baekhyun chuckles when he could see the bump clearly now since he’s going to enter the 2nd trimester in another two weeks. “Chanyeol’s gonna come home for lunch today because I asked him to bring Chinese takeout foods. Babies have been craving that since last week. Don’t blame me.” He chuckles as his palm keep rubbing the clothed bump.

 

The pregnant keeps his eyes on the television, his favourite variety show is on broadcast as he talks about fashion and everything before suddenly he could feel the slightest move from inside his belly. His eyes widen at that.

“What is happening?” He immediately looks down at the growing bump, feeling another one coming right after the first one but of course, it’s just a faint move. The camera couldn’t record anything. “Guys, the babies moved! Oh my god, I can’t believe I felt it right now. They must be wanting to say hi to the camera too!”

 

The vlogger giggles because it tickles when they keep moving inside one after another. When he hears the sound of Chanyeol turning off the car engine from outside, he can’t wait to tell the latter about their babies’ new development.

“Yeol!”

The taller rushes to Baekhyun’s side, looking worried before Baekhyun pecks his lips. “What happened?” Chanyeol asks in panic, barely catching his breath.

“Welcome home.” He giggles, making the other man lips form a thin line. His hands working on loosening the tie.

“You’re welcoming me just for the foods, right? I don’t wanna get jealous with food now because it’s silly but that’s exactly what I’m feeling now.”

 

Baekhyun giggles, shaking his head. “Of course, I waited for you and I’m welcoming you home, babe. So, where is my food?”

“See!”

“I’m just kidding. Oh, Yeol, I’m recording though. Say hi!” The pregnant male points towards the camera, getting a chuckle from his taller husband.

“Well, forgive me for being stupid and getting jealous over foods.” He says, getting a light slap from Baekhyun.

Chanyeol moves his eyes to where Baekhyun keep rubbing on two sides of his belly before he also places his palm on the rounded tummy. “How’s babies? Did they make you tired today?” He asks softly, smiling a little too wide. Baekhyun shakes his head as he grins. “They moved, Yeol. I could feel them moving earlier when I’m busy talking about my interests on fashion and all. Here, I don’t know if you could feel one of them.”

 

The taller couldn’t keep his excitement to himself when Baekhyun brings his hand to the side of his bump and he could feel flickers of movement underneath his palm. “Is it just one of them? Oh my God, they really move! Babe, I’m so happy.” Chanyeol hugs his smaller husband tightly, making him chuckles.

“Well, they didn’t move together, and I couldn’t tell which one keeps kicking. The other one’s here.” Baekhyun moves their joined hand to the other side. Indeed, Chanyeol could still feel the same fluttery moves few seconds after.

He grins joyfully, shaking his head because he can’t believe this time has eventually come. He leans on the bump, kissing it on the two sides before he chuckles. “Both of you are so cute. Daddy can’t wait to play with you guys but right now, you two can just kick Papa a lot and play with me, alright? Daddy love the two of you so much, babies.”

“Kick Papa a lot, huh?” Baekhyun grits his teeth, smiling threateningly like he’s about to kill the other guy.

Chanyeol shakes his head. “I just want to play with them, babe. Let’s eat?” He tries, and it works. Baekhyun eyes soften, the smile turns into such a gorgeous one.

“Let’s go! I’m freaking hungry. No, the babies are hungry.”

Baekhyun lifts the camera up, lips curving into a brilliant smile when he glances at Chanyeol’s expression behind him from the screen. The taller heaves a relief sigh before he waves his hand to the camera. “Babies moved today and I’m gonna remember today’s date as well. I’m not gonna edit this one video so I’ll just upload for you guys to watch. Bye.”

 

 

9:35 PM

The video starts with Chanyeol measuring Baekhyun’s bump as the smaller stands at one side of the wall. They can see so much progressions already. The pregnant guy lets out a chuckle when he steps down from the weighing scale.

“I don’t mind gaining weight anymore. Since it’s healthy for the babies.” He states a matter-of-factly, deliciously munching on chocolate chip cookies. Chanyeol shakes his head, planting a soft peck on the bump. “Really? You don’t mind?” The man that’s currently on his knees stares up, smirking devilishly.

Baekhyun lets out a sigh.

“Do I look too fat? Seriously?”

Chanyeol chuckles, standing up. He places a warm kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead. “You’re gorgeous, always, for me. So that’s enough. The doctor said nothing though, you just need to take less sweets, love.”

“Really?”

Chanyeol nods, taking another two pieces of cookies from Baekhyun’s grip. “So, I’m taking these. It’s night time already, you can’t eat a lot of cookies anymore. You’re seriously addicted.”

“That’s what our babies wanted. Do you want to fight me?”

Chanyeol shakes his head, bringing the pregnancy book to where he places the camera. Baekhyun glares, pouting in frustration when his husband doesn’t fires back any words after that. “Are you mad?” He asks softly, nuzzling his nose on Chanyeol’s shoulder, sniffling just like a puppy.

The taller lifts the camera up, beaming so wide.

“Aww look at this cute puppy.” He zooms on Baekhyun, shaking his head. Baekhyun frowns, knotting his eyebrows, pout still in place. “I’m not a puppy. But can we have a puppy? Or two? For our babies?” Baekhyun demands, eyes shining. Chanyeol lets out a sigh.

“Babe, you know---”

“Alright, I get it!” Baekhyun lips form a thin line, grabbing the camera from his husband. He chuckles when this time, Chanyeol’s the one snuggling his side like a big puppy. “Enough, babe. So, what do we have here?” He films one page from the pregnancy record where Chanyeol jots down about today’s progression. He didn’t really gain a lot though but still, good enough since he’s carrying two.

 

Baekhyun chuckles when he’s reminded of the date.

“In a few more days, we’re going to the next appointment. There’s huge possibility that we could hear the babies’ heartbeats too and the doctor said, if we’re lucky we could find out their genders! I can’t wait.” He chuckles, grinning from ear to ear with Chanyeol copying the action. He envelops the smaller man from behind, placing the book beside them.

“We can’t wait for sure. All of you guys too!”

“Yes.”

They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter