1/7

Vlogging Pregnancy Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

baekhyunbyun

GUESS WHAT? I’M…. (+ CY’s BDAY) || END OF NOVEMBER VLOG ||

 

 

“Alright!” Baekhyun looks at the camera, inspecting the screen in order to make sure he appears good on it. He wriggles a prettily wrapped box in front the camera lens, giggling. “I’m just so excited today. It’s my husband’s birthday and he’s yet extremely busy at the office. But I’m pretty sure he will be back soon though. So, this will be a hidden-camera okay?”

 

Baekhyun places the camera away, slightly concealed from where he could perform his act. He’s going to be at the kitchen island counter, making dinner for them both. When the vlogger hears the sounds indicating someone’s entering the house, keys placed on the table; Baekhyun gives a thumbs up towards the direction of the camera.

“Babe? I’m home!”

Baekhyun chuckles at that. “Yes, I’m here, Yeol! Kitchen.” He hollers, finishing the last touch on few dishes for their dinner, as it’s prepared exclusively special for the birthday boy. Chanyeol rushes towards his petite husband, hugging him tight.

The taller pecks Baekhyun’s lips, smiling so wide. “I miss you so much. It’s not fair that I still need to work on my birthday.”

Baekhyun nods, cupping his husband’s cheeks before he places another few kisses on his lips. “Totally not fair. I miss you too.”

“Babe? What’s this?” He notices the gift that Baekhyun has placed on the kitchen counter earlier.

 

Chanyeol is fast to take the wrapped present, making Baekhyun gasps. “Yah! I’m supposed to give you that. It’s a gift for my birthday boy from me. So give it back!” Baekhyun tries to take the box from his husband’s grasp, Chanyeol chuckles whilst extending his arm upwards when Baekhyun keeps jumping adorably.

“I swear I’m going to chop your legs if you didn’t give me that back. Park Chanyeol, you’re really-uffgh” Chanyeol kisses him hard, wincing when the smaller bits his upper lip. Baekhyun smirks, snatching the box from Chanyeol’s hand.

 

“No need to bite me, Baek. See, is it bleeding?” Chanyeol juts his injured lip, showing it to Baekhyun. The smaller of the two shakes his head. He chuckles when Chanyeol decides to walk away, sulking. “You’re being mean. I hate you.”

“You don’t, so turn back here now!”

“Don’t want to!”

 

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, noticing that Chanyeol’s about to strip out of his work attire (that luckily didn’t get caught on camera). “Yah! Wear your shirt back, Yeol-ie. Come here.”

“Why would I?” Baekhyun rushes to where Chanyeol stands, putting back the outfit on Chanyeol’s body. “I thought you like---”

“Shut up, you’re being totally annoying right now. Help me with the food.”

“Me? Annoying? I just come back from work and it’s my birthday and I’m annoying?!” Chanyeol gapes at his husband in disbelief. Baekhyun shakes his head, clearly unaffected with all of that. Just the typical him. Chanyeol nods in defeat. “You didn’t love me.”

 

The smaller lets out a chuckle.

“Alright-alright. I love you, giant baby. Now, open your gift. I don’t wanna spoil your birthday mood.” Baekhyun coaxes, handing the box to Chanyeol but instead he gets a pout in return. Baekhyun glances at his camera, still recording with a wide smile. Chanyeol opens the box and when he peers inside, his eyes widen to the size of saucers. Lifting his head to stare at the grinning Baekhyun, eyes searching and then back to what’s inside, Chanyeol’s eyes got teary.

“Yeol, what’s wrong? Why’re you crying?”

 

Baekhyun moves closer to the taller, cupping his face tenderly. He panics. Chanyeol then chuckles, wiping his tears. “Babe? Is it real?”

“What is it?” Baekhyun beams, chuckling when Chanyeol leans into his touch. What a big baby. Chanyeol couldn’t stop crying, embracing Baekhyun gently before he places a kiss on his husband’s lips. “I want to jump so high, to scream and cries my lung out, I want to laugh until midnight like a madman and I really really want to kiss and hug the life out of you, Baekhyun. It’s real right? We’re going to have a baby? Right?”

 

Baekhyun nods, hugging Chanyeol back when he couldn’t hide his teary eyes too. He didn’t want to break down but by just seeing how Chanyeol reacts, he couldn’t help it either since it’s such a beautiful moment. He temporarily forgets that he’s currently recording and when they keep hugging and kissing each other, Baekhyun makes some mental notes to cut the scene later.

 

“I’m not sick or anything. I went to the hospital because it’s my scheduled appointment with the doctor, but when he suddenly said that my condition is quite unhealthy for a pregnant person, I’m shocked. I didn’t even know I’m pregnant, so we did the ultrasound examination. It’s confirmed.”

“We’re going to have a baby? Our little one?” Baekhyun nods. Chanyeol chuckles, wiping his streaming tears. He picks Baekhyun up bridal-style; making the smaller yelps. Baekhyun laughs when Chanyeol puts him on the countertop. “I’m so happy! I can’t believe it. Thank you so much, babe. I love you.”

“I love you too. You need to believe me, we only have another 7 months and a half to be free as a married couple with no baby.”

 

Chanyeol chuckles at that, nodding, he locks eyes with Baekhyun. He just can’t express how overjoyed he is and when Baekhyun takes the box, his heart bursts with happiness that moment the smaller fetches out a small baby bib.

“It’s so cute! I can’t wait for our mini Chanbaek.”

Baekhyun’s smile broaden at the nickname their fans called them. When Chanyeol gazes down at Baekhyun’s flat tummy, he itches to places his palm on it. He wants to feel their little bundle of joy already, even if it may not form as a fetus yet.

 

The smaller takes Chanyeol’s hand, bringing it onto his tummy.

“Tell our baby, today’s your birthday and he/she is being here as your birthday gift.” Chanyeol chuckles at that, nodding. He leans closer; rubbing the flat belly. “Hi baby, it’s daddy. You know how much we love you right? Thank you for being here and I got to know about you inside this on my birthday. Such a wonderful gift you are. Daddy’s just so excited, you know. We can’t wait to hold and meet you, so stay healthy. Daddy and papa love you.”

 

Chanyeol looks up when he’s done, laughing when Baekhyun grabs his collar to kiss him passionately, aware that the camera wouldn’t capture the action clearly from this angle. “I really love you and our baby too. You’re going to take a good care of me, right?”

“You can kill me if I didn’t. Heck! I would kill myself if I didn’t take a good care of you, babe.” Baekhyun shakes his head, chuckling. “Idiot! So now, help me down. We can have dinner after this.” Chanyeol sets his husband down, frowning when Baekhyun heads somewhere. He eventually notices the camera, finally.

Chanyeol heaves out a sigh, pouting when Baekhyun walks towards him, recording him.

“I seriously have no idea you’re recording, Baek.”

“Still recording.” Baekhyun singsongs. Chanyeol waves at the camera, smiling. “We’re expecting! Best birthday gift ever!” The taller excitedly shows what’s inside the box Baekhyun gave him earlier. It’s an ultrasound photo, a baby bib, knitted hat and mittens.

 

When Baekhyun steps closer to him, he turns the camera around so that it could capture them both. Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun’s shoulder, kissing his crown of head. “So that’s all. He’s a crying mess, you guys can look at his clown nose. Still red.” Chanyeol pouts when Baekhyun pinches his nose. The pregnant male chuckles.

“Bye-bye! See you guys next time!”

“Bye-bye!”

 

Baekhyun ends the recording, still chuckling.

“I will upload this tonight.”

“My dad and your dad aka my boss will laugh at me for turning into such a crying mess.”

“You’re just too overwhelmed, Yeol-ah. My big baby.”

“Be thankful that I love you and baby so much! So can I have dinner now?” Chanyeol wipes his snots, glaring at the smaller for laughing at him.

 

 

That night after he uploads it, they’re bombarded with overflowing comments from the viewers. Baekhyun chortles a little when they read the comments, replying to a few. Chanyeol’s so exhausted that he didn’t even wake up from his slumber all the while hugging Baekhyun’s waist, even when the smaller leans his back on the headboard.

Baekhyun giggles slowly when the taller whines, sleep disturbed by the noises he made. He shuts his mouth, scrolling over the comment section.

 

Anymously: Omg! Omg! Omg! I can’t wait for the baby. Congratulations! I love the way Chanyeol cried when he opened the gift. You guys are so sweet! Find me a husband like him please!

128 likes 6 comments

                +tobenienoona: Don’t even dream of it. Hahahahahah #sorrynotsorry

                +Anymously: Jealous much. <3

More comments +

red roses: I’m so in love with this couple! Congrats for the baby. I seriously can’t wait to see the beautiful creation of them! LONG LIVE CHANBAEK!

45 likes

PRESIDENT OHSEN: You guys are so gross! Congratulations bros! I’m going to cry for real just like Yeol hyung and you! It’s chanbaek baby time! Wuhuuu.

412 likes 22 comments

                +baekhyunbyun (-): Don’t overreact, stupid! And don’t ever comment on my video. I hate you.

                +PRESIDENT OHSEN: Mood swings~

+NoticeMeSenpai: I seriously love you guys bickering too! Omg. What a good brother you’re president

                +Jocker: They’re the real definition of siblings (I mean friends)!  Hahahahahah

                More comments+

 

Love Kings and Legends:  THIS IS THE LONG AWAITED NEWS I WANTED TO HEAR! CHANYEOL’S REACTION ARE SO PRICELESS! LOVE IT. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY, I NEED MORE DOSES OF THIS BABY JOURNEY.

89 likes 6 comments

                +CollMiBaeby: Count me in! I’m going crazehhh!

                +baekhyunbyun (-): Thank you so much guys. Will do more videos for my pregnancy. See you there.

+Love Kings and Legends: OMG! I’M GOING CRAZY TOO! Thank you so much for replying, Baekhyun-ssi. We’ll make sure to turn on our notification, so that every time you upload new videos, I will be the first one to watch!!!

                More comments+

 

Mochi Boy: They’re having a baby! Congrats. This is just so beautiful. You guys keep kissing and laughing and hugging. I bet you cut some but it’s okay. Congratulations again! Can’t wait for baby Chanbaek!

3 likes 1 comment

                +baekhyunbyun (-): I did cut some! Save it for ourselves kekekeke.

PCYeol: Go to sleep, baby. Read the comments and reply them later. OR I WILL DEACTIVE YOUR ACCOUNT RIGHT NOW!

123 likes 23 comments

                +Love boys love: This comment is gold! Congratulations guys.

+Rock Junnie: Is this his husband’s account? Omg! They’re such a dork. Baekhyun must be still on his phone right now.

+Luhan SangNamja: Hahahahahah he’s so sweet. Don’t deactivate his account please. We need more!

                More comments +

 

 

When Baekhyun looks down, he couldn’t see Chanyeol there. Too preoccupied with his own gadget, he didn’t notice Chanyeol is already awake, holding his smartphone as well. Baekhyun slaps the broad shoulder playfully, getting a chuckle in return.

“Can we go to sleep now? They’re congratulating us still. Baby’s getting blessed!” Chanyeol brings his pregnant husband close, getting a nod from Baekhyun. The smaller places his smart phone on the nightstand, shifting to get inside the comforter.

Chanyeol’s lips form a smile.

“Goodnight, love. Can I say goodnight to our little on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter