Mom Krystal

A (G)Idle story with Krytoria and Moonsun as moms.

            Previously:

"Victoria uma Krystal uma I have so much to tell and talk about with you but we don’t have much time…” Soyeon said with tears in her eyes"

 

THE DAY AFTER~

 

Soyeon sat on the long stairway of their own house sniffing and sobbing.

"I wish my moms or even one of them were here right now" ~She burst into a cry~

 

"Hey baby how's a goi…omo Soyeoniee what happened?" -Krystal entered the front door with her suitcase with a full of worry expression and dropped it as she runs to her baby.

Soyeon burst into even a bigger cry as she hugs her mom. "I thought you flew away to a meeting mom Krystal"

"I had more important business here in Korea sweetie" -Krystal caresses her had and pulls her little girl to a tight hug.

"Oh…what is it?" -Soyeon asks her with a depressed expression while sniffing

"My girl" -Krystal answers with a sweet smile

"Whatt are you cheating on mom Victoria!?"

"Of course not Soyeon!! I meant I'm here for you darling…jeez" -Krystal answers with a chuckle.

Soyeon bursts into laughter.

"Hehe thanks for making me feel better mom, I love you" -Soyeon kisses Krystal's cheek.

"Hey Soyeonnie…you can tell me anything you know that right? I'm here for you baby. I'm so sorry me and Vic really got into business and had almost no time for you. I'm back and I'll listen to anything so you should know you can lean on us we will do everything for you. Your moms love you! Like big time you are precious and most important thing for us.

"Thanks mom….well…" *ring ring* Krystal's phone rang and Soyeon face got down "You know what nevermind..you better take this call" Soyeon went upstairs.

"Soyeonie I'm not gonna answer that stupid phone now open up and let's continue what we started talking about." Krystal said following her daughter.

"It's really ok mom, I gotta go to school I got detention today and I don't want to make it double" -Soyeon said and Krystal kick burst her door.

"Now I order you to talk! How come you got into detention baby we don't allow such a thing to happen" -Krystal said with her death ice princess gaze.

"Mom! Oh my god that's just a detention nothing serious!!!!!!" -Soyeon yelled at Krystal with the same glare.

"Was that why you were crying?" Krystal asked with one eyebrow up

"That's totally none of your business!" Soyeon defended herself

"Well it indeed is young lady as your mom I order you to tell me now! N.O.W!!" Krysta high pitched.

"You are not the one that gave birth to me so like hell I will!!" Soyeon screamed

Krystal backend from shock and froze, nothing came to her mind and there were no words she could say out loud to her beloved girl.

"I'm out for school…don't wait for me I'll be coming late"

 

"Hey, Soyeon? ….."

 

"Yes?"  - Soyeon stopped and waited patiently to her mom's response because of the guilt she felt after bursting that nonsense earlier.

 

"It doesn't matter who gave birth to you, you are both mine and mom Victoria's beloved daughter, and you will always be."

 

Soyeon shred a tear as she goes on her way… "I'm sorry mom I love you…see you at dinner"

 

Krystal signed and smiled to herself sitting with relief.