ShuQi

A (G)Idle story with Krytoria and Moonsun as moms.

Previously:

 

"Soyeon kissed Minnie with open eyes and said "Of course you can" in the middle of the not so passionate kiss.

"This is unbelievable!! How can you be so dumb Soyeon what are you a f@cking guy or something control your d!ck" Soojin screamed at her while going out of that place fast as a storm.

"Woah look at that Soyeon is a two timer".... she really made the other girl mad I wouldn't want to be instead of Soyeon now"

*Rumors and whispering already Started in school gates and even outside of it*

"Actually she is a three timer, I saw her kissing Seulgi this morning they shared a deep passionated kiss" another girl said.

"What do you mean by -of course you can- you are mine remember?!" Yuqi and Shuhua said together in unison with the exact same tone.

Yuqi and Shuhua gazed at each other shocked and Soyeon stood up from her chair."

 

~ 6 hours before ~

 

"Hi my name is Shuhua it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm sorry my Korean is not so good I hope you can help me and that we can get long"

 

"Hello Shuhua you can call me Yuqi, I'm from China. I am very good in Korean thanks to my parent's business so I will help you. Starting with that you say "get a long" not "long" hehe. -Yuqi said to her giggiling.

 

"Umm Yuqi I'm actually from Taiwan so I hope our countries political views won't hurt our friendchips" -Shuhua said with a slightly worried face.

 

"Who cares about political sh!t like that in our age, let's promise nothing will hurt our newborn friendship" -Yuqi gave her pinky to shuhua and they made a pinky promise.

 

"So what's bringing you to Korea miss Yuqi? " -Shuhua started blabling all out in Chinese

 

"Godddesh shhhh for the saking shhh god I BEG stop blublling so much I can't concentrated" -Seulgi scolded the two girls.

 

"Sorry" - they said in unison then broke into laugher.

 

The teacher smiled and continued his lesson as if nothing happened.

 

"Are you kidding me!?" -Seulgi yelled accidently

 

Get out of my class!! – teacher told seulgi.

 

The two Chinese speaking girls just smiled to themselves and started listening to the class more.

 

*break time*

"So about your question Shuhua… I'm here to pursuit my dream of becoming an idol and also what motivated me to come in this young age is a person I dated in China. She is a Korean beauty; she is cute and innocent and beautiful both outside and inside. I'm really in love with her. She is actually studying in this school so that's why I chose it.

-Yuqi answered after they found a bench to eat lunch on

 

"What a coincidence! I'm also here because of love, also because becoming a singer was always my dream but what motivated me the most is because both my crush and my inspiration are belong to here!" -Shuhua said as she became all jumpy

 

"That's a lovely story let's lean on each other and promise to support each other no matter what" -Yuqi said

 

~and they pinky promised again all excited~

 

They were talking on all classes and laughed on the breaks, they found it so easy to communicate. They had so much in common from games to makeup to style. They even decided going to shopping together tomorrow after school. Although they just met both felt like they know each other for long time.

 

The next hour Yuqi decided to go check on her Korean girlfriend and asked Shuhua to accompany her. "That's a great idea Yuqi-Ah I don't know which class my girl is at yet so I will come with you and hope you can support me when I go to meet her too.

"Of course I will!" -Yuqi kissed Shuhua on he cheek making the girl blush a little.

 

"Oooh what's that baby? Got the Yuqi fever?" -Yuqi asked sarcastically

 

"Yah" -Shuhua yelled at her as her face become redder.

 

"Playa" -Shuhua stick her tongue out making Yuqi burst into laugher as they are making their way to Soyeon's class.

 

Suddenly they see a girl running toward there so they follow her steps..the next thing they know is:

 

"What do you mean by -of course you can- you are mine remember?!" Yuqi and Shuhua said together in unison with the exact same tone.

Yuqi and Shuhua gazed at each other shocked and Soyeon stood up from her chair."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------

 

Sorry that it's short and unedited will do so ASAP and promise to update faster next time love you byee <3