Drama

A (G)Idle story with Krytoria and Moonsun as moms.

"What do you mean by -of course you can- you are mine remember?!" Yuqi and Shuhua said together in unison with the exact same tone.

Yuqi and Shuhua gazed at each other shocked and Soyeon stood up from her chair."

 

“Yuqi? Shuhua? What are you doing here?” Soyeon asked them confused

 

“Ahm uhm hummm… aren’t you forgetting me here baby? Who are those girls?” Minnie asks Soyeon with a stern face.

 

“I’m Soyeon’s girlfriend” –Yuqi shouts at Minnie

 

“No I am Soyeon’s girlfriend!!” –Shuhua yells at Yuqi twice louder.

 

The three girls start arguing and bickering at each other: dlkfmjksdghskjgsF##$$#wesad!@@##@R$@$@$@

Then Soyeon got into the middle trying to separate their soon to be fist fight.

 

“Yah if you won’t stop I won’t want any of you as my girlfriend got it?” ~That made them stop~

 

“Shoot I need to go, don’t do anything stupid or we are over got it?!” – Soyeon said and didn’t go out of there until the three nodded their head in acceptance.

 

The three girls remained gazing at each other quietly even after all the class dismissed themselves.

 

“So… clearly I got the upper hand here as I see I’m most beautiful here and already spent a night with Soyonie I doubt you did”

 

“Hey that night of yours means she already used you and the loss of her interest in you was shown up on her face even as you kissed” –Yuqi bickered back

 

“You b!ch” – Minnie angrily said

 

“Yah I don’t understand what you to sayin but Im to be beautiful she loves me more than you”


“You wish giant” –Minnie answered.

 

The three foreign girls decided to pause fire and talked about what they are going to do and what they know about Soyeon to help.

 

“This is war and no rules in love war” they decided.

 

“I will kill you b!ches out bye”

 

“Great I can’t believe I am stuck with my enemy on all classes dear Jesus” –Shuhua bickered in Chinese

 

“Yeah I can’t believe Soyeon cheated on me with a shallow minded stupid person as you are” – Yuqi told Shuhua

 

“I don’t want to see or hear you ever againnnn” Shuqi yelled at the same time.

 

Shocked for a minute and stick at each other their tongue before going each to their ways.

 

 

Meanwhile Soojin was seen running on the Yard followed by Hyuna.


“Hey sweetheart are you okay?” –Hyuna asked Soojin.

 

“Go away she tossed her hand away” –ouch Hyuna murmured.

 

“Fine tomorrow detention after school better be there”.

 


“Sh!t” – Soojin cursed underneath her breath.

 

“Miyeon, I’m glad you are here I really need a friend to calm me down here”

 

“Yah Soojin whats up with you and Soyeon huh? I hate that brat I told you never hang with her only bad things will happen to you. You know there are rumors about you now… for you know being with Soyeon and being gay that’s so bad for your image.

 

“Huh we are not together, I better end up with straight girl like you than that Player d#ck head as Soyeon.”

 

“Wait but…never mind I will fix it to you” Miyeon said warping her arm around Soojin’s.

 

“Thanks, you are a great best friend unlike dude like Soyeon” –Soojin said frowning

 

“Hey hey don’t offense boys will ya?” –Miyeon said kinda offended.

 

“What the hell is on with you two anyway? You both like twitch whenever I bring up to you the topic of Soyeon or about you to her.” Soojin asked innocently.

 

“She didn’t tell you?” Miyeon eyebrow got up

 

“Strange…I guess that’s why she is friends with me despite my deeds” –Miyeon thought to herself.

 

“No she just won’t when I ask her she tells me to ask you but when I ask you but you also always tell me to ask her I feel like a pingpong.” *Miyeon laughed lightly on her statement.

 

“I will tell you I promise just give me some more time.” –Miyeon begged with aegyo

 

“Fine” – Soojin said in defeat.

 

 

At Soyeon’s house

 

“Hiii moms sorry I’m late first day of school was a disaster, I mean it started so fine even more than fine and my homeroom teacher so y but the end was so…”

 

“Breath Soyeonie breath then talk” Krystal said amused by her daughter

 

“Do you remember our high school life sweetie?” Victoria asks Krystal

 

“I sure do hunny but let’s hurry with our language” –Krystal urged the women to hurry up

 

“Victoria uma Krystal uma I have so much to tell and talk about with you but we don’t have much time…” Soyeon said with tears in her eyes

 

 

To be continued.