Minnie

A (G)Idle story with Krytoria and Moonsun as moms.

Today is the first day of school.

 

(Reminder: Grade 1: Yuqi, Shuhua

Grade 2: Soyeon, Minnie

Grade 3: Soojin, Miyeon.)

 

The first day of school was boring as ever, listening to the teachers, the manager and other workers of the school talking for the opening ceremony. Everyone thought that and thats why there were many shops on wheels including candy and fashion clothes mini shops.

 

Soyeon bought a lemon jelly candy on her way to the classroom as she put it in a crowd of girls started squealing and screaming "Omg Soyeon please put it in my mouth", "I love you" "marry me" "Make me pregrent" shouts.

 

Soyeon smirked and went elegantly to the crowd's way, slowly she picked one of the girls and grabbed her by her waist pulling her slightly down gently kissing her on the lips to shove the candy inside , their tongues touched.

 

"Tastes good isn't it?" Soyeon askes winking at the blushing girl that can't even make a sound from shock and happiness.

 

"Well not as good as your lips though" she continued and caressed her lips with her index finger.

 

Right after that she turns to go back to her class and sees Soojin.

 

"Sooj-" She suddenly stops on her track.

 

Miyeon: "An all girls school is so boring, too bad we are not connected to some kind of boys school so we can watch and admire them from afar or something ... urgh with this school again I won't have time for dating any cute guys anymore *sniff sniff* "

 

Soojin: "Yeah I know right?there is no fun without boys out here I wish we can go back to the summer vocation days but I also want to finish with this school already and debut...I should show you my new seֱֱ$y dance moves, that for sure gonna make all the boys drool."

 

"Honey with moves like yours you can make even me drool" Miyeon chuckled and they both laughed hard.

 

Soyeon could feel her heart shrinking and hurting like someone took in in hand and squeezed it hard from the conversation that she has overheard.

 

"I'm so confused... Why is it bothering me so badly? It must be because of this Miyeon sh!t head girl... Urgh why does my best friend and the only friend I got must be a friend of this monster?!" So unfair she thought for herself.

 

-----------------

"So unfair" -Soyeon accidently said out loud during her class.

 

"Excuse me?" The teacher asked in a husky annoyed voice

 

"Do you have any problems with me miss?" she continued while slamming her hands on Soyeon's desk.

 

"Uhm sensei... How was your name again? I don't understand what you want but I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend such a beautiful woman as yourself mam.

 

*All the classmates burst out with laugher from what Soyeon said but Soyeon put an eyebrow up because she sincerely didn't understand what she said wrong*

 

"Oohh Alright we've got a smooth talker here ladies, well you are staying with me for a detention tomorrow keep that in mind or else we are going to make your grade drop sweetie. Also I'm going to assign you to take care of our new transfer student because clearly no one wanted to take it as their responsability when I asked them forthat... Remember that as for your first day I'm giving you my ultimate tip: when you are good to me I'm great to you, when you misbehave I can be your worse nightmare. don't worry you'll get extra friendly points for that by the way.

My name is Kim Hyuna, make sure you all guys I mean ladies, remember it."

 

After that she let Minnie come in and intreduce herself, Soyeon shifted from her chair but was also kind of happy because she find this beauty very attractive. Minnie sat behind Soyeon's chair and when she passed next to her Soyeon saw that Hyuna's attention is on them so she made eyes to Minnie and fluttered her.

 

Hyuna tightened her wrist and Soyeon smiled resting her back on the chair with a face of victory. Well Hyuna's punishment became a prize.

 

*All the classmates passed notes about how amazingly pretty the new girl was, when it fell to the hands of Minnie the girl beamed an eye smile and sent flying kisses to some of the girls*

 

 

*The bell rings*

 

Okay class dismissed. Thank you for today.

 

Soojin ran toward Soyeon's classroom right after the bell for break rang...

 

Meanwhile Minnie flipped her hair and made all the girls that wanted to jump on her with questions fly to the sides of the classroom. She took a chair and sat herself before Soyeon's spacing out eyes. Minnie turned the chair around and spr!ad her legs looking the se$iest that she can. That alone made half of the girl nose bleed.

 

"Honey...I can't stop thinking about that night we spent together..."

 

By the time this conversetion had started, Soojin standed next to the door inside the classroom but it was already too late, and that's because Shuhua and Yuqi also standed outside the door observing and listening to what is happening.

 

What Minnie just said made Soyeon to go back from her spacing and look deeply into Minnie's eyes mesmerized, their conversation and implys made eveyone in the room whisper and chat on the phone about what is happening before them.

 

"Why are you not calling me honey back? Am I a one night stand for you? Yah, I know I told you that I want to come here to revenge my ex but I actually forgot about her already and came for an entire different reason. After the night we shared I couldn't stop thinking about you..I love you Soyeon, I need you...can I be your girl?" Minnie leaned for a kiss.

 

Soyeon kissed Minnie with open eyes and said "Of course you can" in the middle of the not so passionate kiss.

 

"This is unbelievable!! How can you be so dumb Soyeon what are you a f@cking guy or something control your d!ck" Soojin screamed at her while going out of that place fast as a storm.

 

"Woah look at that Soyeon is a two timer".... she really made the other girl mad I wouldn't want to be instead of Soyeon now"

 

*Rumors and whispering already Started in school gates and even outside of it*

 

"Actually she is a three timer, I saw her kissing Seulgi this morning they shared a deep passionated kiss" another girl said.

 

"What do you mean by -of course you can- you are mine remember?!" Yuqi and Shuhua said together in unison with the exact same tone.

 

Yuqi and Shuhua gazed at each other shocked and Soyeon stood up from her chair.

 

Little did they know that their teacher Hyuna saw all the goings and smirked sipping her cup of tea.

 

 

 

----------------

 

Sorry for the long time with no update I couldn't find the time or spirit for it but here you go... Next chapter will be a little about what happened meanwhile with Shuqi. Thank you so Much for subscribing and voting the poll (I love the results keke) also if you don't mind I would like to hear your opinions and suggestions and how to improve etc...I really like comments they motivate be but anyhow thank you for silent readers as well lol

Sayonara :) Hope you enjoy.