SoyeonXSoojin

A (G)Idle story with Krytoria and Moonsun as moms.
school which training it's students to become and Idol. 
 
"Goodmorning Soyeonnie, I made some food come and eat with me too I made some extra for you and your amazing moms, Oh speaking of your moms they told me to send you good morning and that they love you sleep head. They already went to work"
 
"Ehh, that's so embarrassing I bet they told you that just to tease me urght, oh you are the best best friend that exist in this entire world" -Soyeon told Soojin
 
"You should appreciate your moms more Soyeon"- Soojin said with a firm face
 
"Geez why so serious" - Soyeon rolled her eyes
 
"Enjoy your food" - Soojin said annoyed and went to the other room.
 
Soyeon ran after her right away and held her hand, "hey"
 
"Let go Soyeon"
 
"But SooSoo..."
 
"We don't need to be together 24/7 you know, are you feeling that lonley? I told you to appriciate your moms, one minute without them and you need another person next to you right away, is that why you so addicted to girlfriends?"
 
Soyeon now let Soojin's hand go with a sting of hurt feelings, because she has some truth in her bold words. "I just wanted to let you know that your food tastes like heaven, thank you, and I'm sorry if I said something not in place" -Soyeon gave Soojin her empty plate and turned with a sad look.
 
 
-Soojin was on her phone and listened to music the entire time while Soyeon rolled from side to side on her bed not sure how to deal with this situation-
 
After couple of hours:
Soojin knocked on Soyeon's door, and before she let her in her room Soyeon made it seem like she was playing games on her computure and opened her Naruto game.
 
"Yes come in"
 
"Sooyeoni, I wanted to apologize to you about what happened in the morning...I might had overdone it. I'm jealous of your amazing moms, I wish I had such a family, thats why I said what I said. I hope you don't hate me" - She said looking down.
 
 Soyeon took Soojin up in her hands, bride style, her legs were up in the air and her entire body became in a bowl shape, in order not to fall Soojin put her hands around Soyeon's neck as a reflex.
 
"Wh wh wa what are you doing?!" -Asked Soojin
 
"What do you want? I need to practice how I dream to hold my future wife you know" -Soyeon smiled at her plan to earase their little fight this morning, she hates those bickering and fights and she is never the person to have them. Everytime something like that happens she pfrefers wto cut off any relation with the said person, but this one was different. After all we are talking about her best friend who moved in to live in her house.
 
"Do...you dream to hold your wife like this?" -Soojin asked while trying to hide her blush without any success,. because they were in front of Soyeon's human sized mirror.
 
"Yes, I told you that I'm practicing on you... And it seems to work" -Soyeon winked at her seductively
 
"Well... This is actually what I dream and want my future partner to do to me so..." -Soojin said protectively
 
"Oh if thats so then perfect, let's practice together as much as we can haha" -said Soyeon.
 
~After a long long while of them doing that thing~
 
"Hey Soyeon?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Aren't I too heavy for you to hold up for so long?"
 
"What are you saying Soojin, you are the lightest girl I ever lifted" Soyeon was flattered from the inside for making that angry girl from this morning to smile so widely like that now.
 
"But you always stare at me when I'm eating too mcuh and tease me for liking food so much" -Soojin pouted 
 
"I think women look the prettiest when they eat" -Soyeon said.
 
*A moment of silence* 
 
"I tend to annoy people I like... I don't have many friends beside you Bestie, please don't be mad at me never again..." -Soyeon continued, she released Soojin from her arm right afterwards and they went to giggling and chatting about their usuall stuff.
 
"Hey...can you tell me one thing...what about Minnie..." Soojin asked
 
"Umm I changed my mind about telling you about her, she might not want anyone to know about this, but anyways theres a chance you'll meet her tomorrow she supposed to be a student in one of my year classes... You know she was extream... I just can't say no to girls, she asked me to do to her some things I regret doing for now but don't get me wrong we didn't go that far together..I mean I'm saving myself for the real one that I want to spend my entire life with. Those little girls are just fun to play with and I don't see myself going into a serious relationshion with them... not even with Shuhua..." - Soyeon looked like she went into a deep thought.
 
"Hmm funny how a player such as yours can so easily open up to me" -Soojin poked Soyeon's cheeks.
 
"Yah Unnie that's not funny"
 
"Lol that rhymes you should make that into your next song Soyeon"
 
"oh! oh! Soosoo come please I want you to listen to the new song I made, you should tell me your opinion and etc.
 
"fine but let's sleep early today please, tomorrow is my first day of the last year in high school you know... I miss Miyeon I wonder how is she doing this summer.
 
Soyeon wrinked her nose "I still can't believe my best friend is friends with this disgusting creature"
 
"Hey don't call her that! She is a very good person and one of my best friends you know... I still don't understand what is your problem with her, you have never told me about it!"
 
Soyeon replied " That does't matter right now, come hear my new song already!" - She held Soojin's hand and they ran to her mini studio room.
 
 
 
............
 
 
Wow that's a really great song.
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Next chap will be in Thailand story and some troubles for Playa Soyeoni ;)
I finally got a fav ship: SoyeonxSoojin like husband like wife <3 
I also saw Mishu couple is on and they are winning Shuqi for the time being in my poll lol don't worry you'll have some of all couples there are in G-IDELE ;)
 
Also I'm sorry because I saw some of my words erased by asianfanfic admin or something and it seems wierd... What am I supposed to do? Should I Put a "M" rated on the story or something guys?