At China

A (G)Idle story with Krytoria and Moonsun as moms.

 

Soyeon's and Yuqi's parents were discussing about business meanwhile their kids are having fun together.

 

"Come cee come cee Soyeonshii"

 

Because her parents were deep into economic business with Korea they traveled a lot to there, and even made their daughter learn Korean. She almost never had accent and spoke fluent Korean, although sometimes she would make cute mistakes and talk gibberish.

They wanted Yuqi to take over the family biz when she grows up, but Yuqi had entire other dream, to become an idol. She will turn the company to a music industry when she takes over.

 

"Do you like the scenario?" asked Yuqi

 

Soyeon was quiet and took a deep breath, "Love scenario" she taught to herself, mesmerized by the god of cuteness standing in front of her eyes.

 

She wasn't scared at all, but she took the chance and said "Yukii I'm afraid of heights ottoke" While acting as if she is shivering.

 

Yuqi answered "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know... You Know what, come I'll keep you safe, you won't regret it I promise!"

 

Soyeon happily clanged into Yuqi's arm and they went slowly on the crystal cleared glassed bridge, downside you could see the depths of the beautiful nature of China.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTeAiqQ4_g

 

"Wow Yuki I've never seen such a beautiful sight!" she sighed amazed.

"this is so beautiful" Soyeon kept admiring on and on the surroundings, and complimented Yuqi's traveling choices.

 

"It's not as beautiful as you tho" Suddenly Soyeon said, making Yuqi blash madly.

 

They abandoned the stunning view and went for ice-cream and coffee.

 

When they were on the way home... "I'm really enjoying our date" Soyeon said bluntly making Yuqi freeze.

 

"What happened? Sorry I didn't see you stopping" she told her because of seeing that she went couple of steps ahead of her.

 

"Uhm ... Umm... well...Soyeon said that you me you I mean about the Daitto thing..." said Yuqi.

 

"Yeah? " Soyeon answered.

 

"Well...what do you mean about that?" Yuqi finally collected her courage to ask.

 

"I mean this" Soyeon kissed Yuqi on her forehead and smiled widely.

 

Yuqi also smiled at her back, shyly.

 

 

------------------

 

At Yuqi's home

 

 

"Umm... Yuki I need to talk with you..." Soyeon said.

 

"I wasn't honest."

 

Yuqi listened carefully and a little bit frustrated imagining what she meant by that.

 

"You see... I'm not really that afraid of heights, I just wanted to be close to you."

 

Yuqi was so happy from the inside, she felt in heaven. Her heart was about to explode. Just right after it Soyeon started crawling to Yuqi's side on the bed... Each time Soyeon took a step forward, Yuqi would itch to the other side. That until she had no place to run too. Now Soyeon is about to kiss Yuqi on the lips.

 

*Knock knock* Krystal knocked on the kid's door, to go pick up her precious child.

 

Soyeon winked at Yuqi and when the door opened she waved her a goodbye "I can't wait to see you again, I'll be thinking about you and about where you gonna take me next time." Soyeon said.

 

Yuqi was so red but didn't want miss Jung to see so, she covered her face with her hair and nodded her head "S..s..see you soon."

 

Krystal smiled at her daughter and signaled her to put her hand in here's. Soyeon got mad and slapped Krystal's hand.

 

"You are embarrassing me mom, I'm not a child anymore stop it!" Soyeon whispered to her mom.

 

"Having troubles with our kiddo hun?" Victoria asked sipping her cup of tea, while Soyeon helped with their belongings.

 

"I just feel I'm not on her vibe anymore. I thought that her hating me period was over already, but like...isn't it coming right back again? Am I imagining things?" Krystal asked her wife worriedly.

 

"You are so cute wifey, of course you are not on her vibe anymore, she is a teenager! Don't worry she is so fine, don't make me remind you what a trouble maker you were at her age. Poor sica and her boyfriend Yuri lol." Vic said.

 

"Yah don't bring that up" Krystal said blushing.

 

"Soyeeeoooon, pack your things, we are moving to our next destination right away!" Krystal yelled annoyed.

 

"Sure mom, I packed yours and Vick Mama's belongings too. Ready to go!" Soyeon smiled shining brightly.

 

"Oooooh look at our precious treasure, what an amazing woman we raised here huh?" Victoria said winking at Krystal.

 

"Stop it mom you gonna make me blush." although Soyeon didn't blush even one bit.

 

After a few minutes... "Alright, I love you moms :), I'm going ahead..." Soyeon said kissing both of her moms on the cheek and went to wait next to the car. She took with her as much belongings as she could, to help her amazing parents of course, after all they are the ones that allowed all of today's adventure to happen. She loved them so much, she loved girls and she dreamt to be just like them.

 

"See nothing to worry about." Said Victoria receiving a smile from  her lover.

 

From then on every time Soyeon went with her family to China she would go on many dates with Yuqi and travel to amazing places and sights with her. They kissed, had fun, hugged, singed and chatted about everything. It was fluffy-cute romance.

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Hi guys! Do you like my story? Don't be shy and Sub or comment, I really love comments and reply to all of them! Not sure when I gonna update but there is something I want to spill out of my heart!

Omg isn't Soyeon is just so Girlfriend girl crush type?! There is no way she is straight. (She also reminds me my gf a lot so don't mind me lol) but maybe I'm imagining things but she looks so happy being next to girls lol… Also her writings! That sounds so much like a love song for falling in love with another girl Idk so lit… really halye Kyoko vibe…

Look at these lyrics like gosh:

The feeling of a girl who fell in love
My heart is beating so loudly
To your soft cheek
I feel like kissing now

OK Turn up the rhythm
The foxy lady the other day smiling with her eyes
looks pretty today
I feel like I’m going crazy
Ambulance is with sirens wailing
beep beep beep
To the sound of sirens
I dance again

That foxy girl is Soojin btw. I feel like something fishy between 2 of them, their relationship has Moonsun parallel thingy like Soojin singing for Soyeon Boa's song when they first met, Soojin freakin out like Solar for Soyeon saying things like that. Oh and Soyeon resembles Moonbyul a little with her dorkiness childish side and swag lol. Also Soojin with her Chubby cheeks talking about food just like Solar!. The only difference is that they are good at hiding their "secret" not like Moonsun haha!.

Oh that Vlive they did…GIDLE sound so gay! Fangirling about Hyuna which is gay Icon as well (She is known for one that kisses and likes girls and skinships with girls yess she admitted). So that Cube concert she was so all over the girls hugging Soyeon and slapping Soojin's but!!.

Anyways Soyeon is like everyone's Type lol so biased xD I like her with Minnie too. My heart can't settle on one ship urgh never happened to me.

Look: 2:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDFlsm7QWR4

Update: I can't believe Soyeon is really afraid of heights!! I saw the Vlive now reveling it lol I didn't know about it.