- Chapter 8

Her Nervous Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

  #8 – Artemis

 

Seo Hyun is right. As I arrived in school council body, I can hear her alligator laugh aloud from the front door. Yoona is laughing, wholeheartedly. Oh my god, I haven’t heard she laugh that loud when she’s with us, or more precise, I haven’t heard the laugh when I said I like Taeyeon from the student council body.

I saw her smile.

The same smile when Irene make a dumb joke like she should be dating me instead of Soo Young. That joke was supposed to be like 3 years ago, when we are still okay and none of Taeyeon’s thing bothering us.

I heaved a sigh.

I knock the door.

Someone is coming to the door and opens them for me.

The person is Taeyeon. And she is smiling widely when she saw me at the front door. She’s even tilting her head and lord, her eyes is making melt.

But, not now Taeyeon.

“What are you doing here, Jessica?” She asked. I pinched her cheeks lovingly because damn Taeyeon and her cuteness. Gah, I am such a er for Taeyeon and she is adorable.

“I came to discuss something with Yoona. Can you call her for me?” I said.

Taeyeon frowns, probably not expecting that to come.

“Hey princess, are you okay?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“I promise to treat you for an ice-cream date, okay?”

Taeyeon nod.

“Go, please call Yoona for me.”

I swear, Taeyeon don’t look happy at all when she called Yoona after that.

 

Yoon crossed her arm. She probably didn’t expect that I ditched my fencing class just because of her. Of course, she’s closed. She knows how much I love fencing that I won’t interrupt nor leave the class without proper attendance. She knows my favorite class in school is fencing.

But still, I make a run from it.

Dear Mr Oh, I am sorry for this.

Yoona must, no. At least, explain some s to me. I barely can’t brain the whole situation of she’s exchanging side. Last time I checked, she was so furious of me dating Taeyeon from The Council Student body.

C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter